Hibs helping Albs all the time

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Nol
The time before, 100 hibs attacked gralla while mids were storming nottmoor against albs. Mids made a decision to rather stay on nott and lose the power relics. That night you could have killed us in 15 minutes.

You want me to give you a history of mid raids?

I remember this one, and did I laugh.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by xajorkith
You do not get rp's for taking empty keeps in the Mid frontier while the Mids are fighting albs in Albion, your realm gets DF yes but RP's no.

How come Hibs don't take Alb keeps, I don't believe Hibs have taken an Alb keep for over a week? Hibs can even get a CS in Alb too.

Is it cos Albs are your fwends :) :D

re: DF more than likely.

Ummm let me see...re: keep takes..

Mid keeps, no upgrades, lvl 1 guards..
Alb keeps, doors to lvl7+, lvl10 guards..

Which ones would you go for Einstein?

A wee clue, it begins with A

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by nalistah
We did a decesion to rather keep the STR-relics then POW-relics.

If every mid would go defend and gralla, every alb would rush to mjolnir. Its not that hard.

Do you think mids could just rush to gralla, kill all the hibs, and then go back to albs at nott? like they would still be there?.. please.

Actually they prolly would have been there, I wanted Mids to continue throwing themselves at the doors for more RP's..

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Aybabtu:

I know that you will never confess that albs have an unholy pact with the hibs. We have seen enough shit from both hibs and albs teaming up against mids this last week. Prove us wrong if not, right now you're just pissing all mids off by contradicting it.

LOL.. what are you on? The sun came up this morning.. soooo soo.. soo.. soo.. Michael Jackson shot president kennedy..

Holds about as much water as your supposed alliance.

At the moment hibs are raping your realm in an attempt to get DF , while 3-4fg hibs are trying to leech of the alb / mid hw mmg battles.

You've completely lost the plot. suggest you go post on alt.discussion.ufosstolemygrandmother or some other tripe.

DS

F

Forau

Originally posted by killrake
If this doees not stop I can assure u that u will loose relic at 5 in the morning.

Because if u have a treaty between u, all rules ends there.

Just w8 and see, is this the way u want the game u will have it

Take my word for it.................

I have seen to much of this s h i t now

If hibs help albs defend the str relics when we take them back primetime, I'll let you cry on my shoulder. Until then, stop embaressing your realm.

S

stighelmer

@ mids that are saying that they will do alarm clock raid coz:

a) albs and hibs are in an alliance

b) albs raid was alarm clock/ninja raid

c) whatever

:ROFLMAO:

gimps.

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by ardamels
I don't know what to think of this really, but I've seen some extremely wierd things lately:

1. Hibs and Albs running together, Hibs insta mezz and Albs gank the Mids and the let each other be afterwards.

Not seen this.. infact the mana chanter that smacked me the other night didn't even give me a kiss goodby

2. Also when Albs camped MMG a few days ago with 4 FGs and we zerged them to pieces, we found a FG hibs in the room :) Of course we spanked them too but albs should've done the job for us.

Hibs ran for the mmg room. took out about 1fg albs on the way up. Albs then cleared the milegate room. all the time holding off the mid zerg of about 5fg. At no time did you Zerg them to pieces. And you didn't spank anyone.. as I recall.. we fought you all off for 2 - 3 hours until you all got bored. then 3 fg hibs killed the last of the albs that hadn't suicided.

3. When we did the large scale keep takes in alb this Monday, hibs went for keeps held by mids in alb, when albs raid in mid hibs always go for any other keep than the ones held by albs. I find this quite strange :)

Mid don't give a shit about thier keeps at the moment. on Daoc-Stats monday 4 unclaimed keeps. Hibs probably went for the mid held keep in our frontier because they didn't want 200+ very protective albs ruining thier keep farming plans.

4. Every other time I've launched a keep take in alb, hibs go for keeps in mid. I can understand that they want DF and that going mid is the easiest way. But we're talking large scale keep takes here, it's not like we're going to drop everything in alb and go mid to defend unclaimed keeps. If they want action go to alb not mid :)

The want DF you ****. Foundations is nearly here, they need diamond seals like the rest of us.

You should really take a step back and look at the whole picture, your getting very worked up about nothing at all.

Geesh

DS

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by lorric
Thats a stupid thing to say because some mids spout rubbish all mids are stupid, the smart ones dont even bother replying to threads like these.

lol spout more..

F

finbahr

we take hild cos it has blue and yellow guards; i know helped take it on wed went back there thurs you had retaken it and left it unclaimed and guess what blue and yellow guards.
so get a life a most of you mids who are whinging like little poofs

(sorry normally have a lot of respect for most mids--but for fooks sake don't you have to 15 to play this game lets kick these 12 year olds before the game falls to peices)

and killrake hope i spot u cos your the 1st dumb ass i'm going to attack every time

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hibs helping Albs all the time

Originally posted by ardamels

Before you started this ninja raid nonsense, the albs had held the relics a total of 3 weeks out of 6 months, you took them several times and we took them back. I think I may be able to retrieve them again :) You guys will always whine when we do, but I'll do my best to do it at a time which you can accept.
lmfao before i started it? Afaik the 1st person to even think about using stealther on the 3rd door was your good self, go check belomars post on the sundays rr thread

Originally posted by Belomar
Btw, for you whiners, see the following quote from Ardamel's relic raid plans on Excalibur dated July 6th, 2003 (taken from http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69369).

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ardamel:
- At the relic fort we will have tasks for specific guilds. WR will take out the first door with 3 rams, NP will take out the second with 3 rams and SBs will try to take out the third door with 3 rams.

[...]

- We will try to use ninja tactics once again, all other SBs participating in the relic raid will move inside Excalibur when the relic force attacks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like them apples, eh?

Please do get a clue ardramel any tactic was valid after u started alarm clock raids at 10 am (mids hadnt suceeded in a relic take for the str relics for over 6 months) constant failure so u came whenn no one was awake such skills.

Ardramel i have yet to see you lead a decent raid your one on hib was close to primetiome ill admit but other than that every single raid youve lead has been of the ooh look we are such sad bastards we can wake up earlier than you PWN PWN.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Ardarmels got wtfpwned by Herbal.
Sad to see someone be outclassed by such a margin.
Looks like Ardarmel just got triple quad hit.
Regards, Glottis

K

kivik

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Ardarmels got wtfpwned by Herbal.
Sad to see someone be outclassed by such a margin.
Looks like Ardarmel just got triple quad hit.
Regards, Glottis

but herb still needs to learn how to spell Ardamel

H

herjulf

Some albs sounds very much like...

baghdadbob.jpg

Some ppl, have no idea if it is untrue or not and simply by default denies it.

I find it odd, and as strange coincidences, that MMG HW get blocked by hibs.
Shure, they could farm reinforcements.
But i could not for the world understand why they would let an Alb infil kill a mid shaman and not kill the infiltrator meanwhile/afterwards.

There are a series of "coincidences" the last week.
many are "deniable" some are not.

There are those who acknowledge that so is the case.
btw

Last night some FG hibs were cutting of mids reinf to renaris both at MMG and near North:ish of renaris.
Coincidence.. maybe. odd oh yes.

If if it continues the gentleman gloves come off, trust me on this.
And Alb isnt the only one who will be bitch slapped.

S

sheepgobaa

Poor whiny mids :(

Simple answer:

Hibs hate you
Albs hate you

Personally if i see a mid/hib fight where i can get involved I will nearly always attack the mids first.

N

NightyP

Originally posted by sheepgobaa

Simple answer:

Hibs hate you
Albs hate you

Personally if i see a mid/hib fight where i can get involved I will nearly always attack the mids first.

Same...will always nail the overpowered buggers first...

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by herjulf

baghdadbob.jpg

But i could not for the world understand why they would let an Alb infil kill a mid shaman and not kill the infiltrator meanwhile/afterwards.

btw

Last night some FG hibs were cutting of mids reinf to renaris both at MMG and near North:ish of renaris.

Cry me a River

Where is the sign in Hadrians who says, Hibs stay out!

Like i said in a previous post. We go where the Action is. And if there is Action at MMG in Hadrians then we go there. End of Story.
And we were killing Mids and Albs. Don't know what your problem is. We have Albs and Mids every Day in Emain. Do i say i find it strange that Albs >block< MMG there for >us<? I think not. Or Mids the Amg? 3 Realms etc.

K

kivik

Simple answer:

Hibs hate you
Albs hate you

thats not true!

this is the answer:

Hibs are underpopulated and needs therefore some help from albs, and albs always want to make a new zerg-record :p

G

Gordonax

So you're saying it's odd that a Hib group, knowing that reinforcements would be heading to Ren, go to MMG in the hope of getting some easy RPs?

First rule of playing in a situation like this: head for the milegate of the realm you know is trying to invade a frontier. You'll get a lot of RPs there.

You guys really don't know the basics of any kind of RvR other than roaming wih a savage assist train, do you? Have you spent so long arsing around in Emain that you don't know how to fight anywhere else?

Let's face it, you have no evidence of any kind of cross-realm alliance. Having it easy in Emain for so long with three strength relics and tank groups has rotted your brain. You really, really can't imagine that any other realm can beat you.

Perhaps you should have been at HMG last night, when we were fighting some pretty desperate defence against 3-4fg of Hibs (and won ha ha!). But then, but that point, Mids had simply given up. Like I say, you had it too easy for too long, and now all you can do is whine.

C

cleeve

Herjulf and all other rationally minded mids

You wonder why both albion and hibs are ignoring your claims? You say that we sound like the information minister of iraq and yet nobody - and I mean nobody - in three seperate threads full of cross realm flaming has even said so much as;

"xxx guild were running with xxxx guild" or a "guild with this colour cloak and emblem were seen running with a bard in this colour cloak and embelem"

You expect everyone to just sit here and say yes - that's very bad our realm-mates are this or that without even showing the slightest scrap of evidence.

Obviously we're blinkered because we don't believe people who start off by threatening us with an alarm clock raid.

Now - what do you think when you see yet a.n.other "nerf savage/healer/fotm bug abusing post"? You probably think wtf another fucking noob whingefest zerging albs or one button one class hibernia moaners are at it again etc etc

Turn the tables - its not there is a conspiracy - its just that most of what has been posted is badly written, poorly argued flame bait. I guarantee you now, if I was so fed up with something in game that I wanted to come here and complain about it - I would make damn sure I had logs & screenshots to back up my claims.

As it stands your realm have come with neither, very few posters have char names/ guild titles underneath and just moaned and threatened. There is no way that anybody can credit any of these people with any sort of veracity or reputation because to be brutally frank - nobody has bloody heard of some of them.

If people are cross-realming there isn't alot the average alb can do about it - other than kill any enemies they see in the order they deem most important - which is, in effect all anyone can expect anyone else to do. If they decide not to - then your issue is with those people - not the realm as a whole.

Cheers

Cleeve

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by cleeve
Herjulf and all other rationally minded mids

You wonder why both albion and hibs are ignoring your claims? You say that we sound like the information minister of iraq and yet nobody - and I mean nobody - in three seperate threads full of cross realm flaming has even said so much as;

"xxx guild were running with xxxx guild" or a "guild with this colour cloak and emblem were seen running with a bard in this colour cloak and embelem"

You expect everyone to just sit here and say yes - that's very bad our realm-mates are this or that without even showing the slightest scrap of evidence.

Obviously we're blinkered because we don't believe people who start off by threatening us with an alarm clock raid.

Now - what do you think when you see yet a.n.other "nerf savage/healer/fotm bug abusing post"? You probably think wtf another fucking noob whingefest zerging albs or one button one class hibernia moaners are at it again etc etc

Turn the tables - its not there is a conspiracy - its just that most of what has been posted is badly written, poorly argued flame bait. I guarantee you now, if I was so fed up with something in game that I wanted to come here and complain about it - I would make damn sure I had logs & screenshots to back up my claims.

As it stands your realm have come with neither, very few posters have char names/ guild titles underneath and just moaned and threatened. There is no way that anybody can credit any of these people with any sort of veracity or reputation because to be brutally frank - nobody has bloody heard of some of them.

If people are cross-realming there isn't alot the average alb can do about it - other than kill any enemies they see in the order they deem most important - which is, in effect all anyone can expect anyone else to do. If they decide not to - then your issue is with those people - not the realm as a whole.

Cheers

Cleeve

The Problem is there is no Alliance btw Albs and Hibs but the Mids don't get it whatever we say. They just say we have and make an excuse of it to do 5am Raids. Thats velly sad :mad:

U

Urme the Legend

Simple answer:

Hibs hate you
Albs hate you

If I see Hibs and Albs fight.. I always go for the albs.. because you know the zerg is around the corner and you might frightened them if they see a Alb die ! :p

Best Regards, Urme :moon:

O

old.Nol

baghdadbob.jpg

btw

There were a series of accusations without one single screenie to prove anything, you guys are sucking this shit from your thumbs.

Grow up ffs.

S

sheepgobaa

Could all these mid whines possibly be summed up in the phrase 'WAAAAAAA we lost the relics. Its not fair!'?

F

finbahr

Originally posted by kivik
thats not true!

this is the answer:

Hibs are underpopulated and needs therefore some help from albs, and albs always want to make a new zerg-record :p

Kivik Battlerager, lvl 29 Savage <<<<<FoTM LOL and wtf would you know about teh zerg and relic raids

btw kivik whats bg2 like now ?

J

jaapi

Originally posted by old.Nol
There were a series of accusations without one single screenie to prove anything.
Why would they need to prove it? I think it's enough there are rumours about it.

Don't think there was before this thread though...

Z

Zoldot

This is pointless.
yeah maybe the albs rather kill mids then hibs, and hibs rather kill mids then albs because they pissed of that mid always own them with gank groups.
Wich the problem is that savages and healer is overpowered.
they both get nerfed 1.65
And alb almost never play gank groups.
wich is also one reason they loose so often.
noob whining albs who think they actually got skill and mid ONLY win because of overpoweredness.
We will see in 1.65 how much skill you actually got huh?
I for one think albion excal is the realm with least skill on euro servers.
I know its true that mid wins also by overpoweredness but nothing like some albs describe it.

S

sheepgobaa

Of course - why prove anything when a rumour will give you the excuse to do whatever the hell you please!

Midgards credibility is now reaching an all time low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom