Hibs already zerging :/ whine whine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by vofflujarnid (what kind of name is that anyway?)
Well, your "gut feeling" isn't a good, fucking proof enough! You're claiming that Red Guard uses radar just because they always beat your zerging guild and other guilds in even numbers.
You three-headed, retarded monkey.

My gut feeling is proof enough for me, little one. And I am not claiminig that RG uses radar just "because they always beat guilds in even numbers" but because they appear at strange times at even stranger locations. Now go and play Monkey Island some more..you need to freshen up a bit on insults.

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Don't come here and preach you worthless piece of shit, if you think somebody cheat take that discussion with goa i'm so damn tierd of kids like you who lack any sort of common sence.

This is EXACTLY the right place to "preach" my shit. Last time I looked this was an open forum and unless it was changed recently, I will continue to lay open my opinions and suspicions about you and your guild. The truth can hurt, Wos so if you cant stand it I recommend you keep your mouth shut and go back crying to your mummy.

O

old.lewstherin

lol hahahaaha its really amusing to see wrathofbuffbot getting pwned. Joxer I think u pissed him off IRL. I bet he is dreaming that he can buff at his home eating pancakes his momma made and go to ur house, turn inte a hamster and slice you to pieces. Imo wrathofbuffbot cant tell IRL from the game. Thats why he lost the grip with reality and getting pissed over stupid post on this board. PLZ can i get some flame too????:sleeping:

T

Tyka

Don't you ever get tierd of writing insults/lies to other people, just take a look at your self and commit suicide irl.

LOL this is exactly what you write to EVERYONE that disagrees with you.

GG retard.

O

old.Kerosene

At least Na Fianna are willing to take on lowbie players. That to me says more about a guild than RP's.

I'm just sticking up for Joxer here in case he can convince someone to PL me :p

T

Treniel-

Don't you ever get tierd of writing insults/lies to other people, just take a look at your self and commit suicide irl.

i tried to but didn't have enough slash to do it :(

nerf autotrain shite at low lvl noobness...

oh and its not insults or lies its kinda the truth notice a trend in the thread no?

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Tyka

GG retard.

You know what little tyka internet is a place where you can do things you normally can't irl, in your case lie and drag peoples names/guild throu the mud accuse them of things that are not the truth and get away with it. With some research i could find out where you live and teach you the biggest lesson of your life, i'm no kid fyi so you should not take this lightly.

You have no shame in your body and no hounour for that matter either and atm i'm tempted to meet you irl and let my fist become friend with your face and if i'm in good mode offer you a ride to the hospital when i'm finished with you.

You can choose to continue like you do and in the end face the consequences.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.lewstherin
lol hahahaaha its really amusing to see wrathofbuffbot getting pwned. Joxer I think u pissed him off IRL. I bet he is dreaming that he can buff at his home eating pancakes his momma made and go to ur house, turn inte a hamster and slice you to pieces. Imo wrathofbuffbot cant tell IRL from the game. Thats why he lost the grip with reality and getting pissed over stupid post on this board. PLZ can i get some flame too????:sleeping:

Get a life loser and go back to school before you bother typing any posts here again.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Treniel-
i tried to but didn't have enough slash to do it :(

nerf autotrain shite at low lvl noobness...

oh and its not insults or lies its kinda the truth notice a trend in the thread no?

You fit in nicley in the same category of people as joxer, unable to think for themselfs just follow the herde.

O

old.lewstherin

Get a life loser and go back to school before you bother typing any posts here again.

keke.. pwned etc

L

legionaire

You know what little tyka internet is a place where you can do things you normally can't irl, in your case lie and drag peoples names/guild throu the mud accuse them of things that are not the truth and get away with it. With some research i could find out where you live and teach you the biggest lesson of your life, i'm no kid fyi so you should not take this lightly.

You have no shame in your body and no hounour for that matter either and atm i'm tempted to meet you irl and let my fist become friend with your face and if i'm in good mode offer you a ride to the hospital when i'm finished with you.

Wow Wrath CALM DOWN FFS

As long as you and your guild knows you dont cheat/radar then who cares.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Tyka

GG retard.

I think it's copy+paste work ;)

V

vofflujarnid

Originally posted by old.lewstherin
My gut feeling is proof enough for me, little one. And I am not claiminig that RG uses radar just "because they always beat guilds in even numbers" but because they appear at strange times at even stranger locations. Now go and play Monkey Island some more..you need to freshen up a bit on insults.

As soon as you quit playing Barbie Fashion Online: Ultimate Edition, you little cunt.

O

old.lewstherin

Originally posted by vofflujarnid
As soon as you quit playing Barbie Fashion Online: Ultimate Edition, you little cunt.

LOLOLOLOL maybe you shouldnt quote something I didnt write??

HAHAHHAAHHA

B

bracken_woodman

With some research i could find out where you live and teach you the biggest lesson of your life, i'm no kid fyi so you should not take this lightly.

You need to settle down.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by vofflujarnid

Ouch......as Lews said: First you should learn to quote peeps correctly (I bet there is some school who holds lessons in how to use the internet properly near your current location that can help you with that) and second: If I am a little Barbiecunt then you, sir, are a fornicating baboon.

You wanna continue this "You insult me - I insult you, game", kiddy?

R

Rushie

ROFL someone hit a nerve tbh.

threatining someone irl over a game, how sad can u get.

GET A FUCKING LIFE U SAD TWAT!.

H

Hestetun

rofl how stupid is it allowed to be ?

S

StormriderX

With some research i could find out where you live and teach you the biggest lesson of your life, i'm no kid fyi so you should not take this lightly.

You = loser irl.

F

Freppe^^

Lägg ner WoS, vad finns det för mening och sitta här o flama folk. Vad ger det egentligen? Ingenting enligt mig, bara en mer massa skitsnack. Spela spelet o ha kul istället för att snacka skit hela tiden. Ses o hoppas du ändrar på dig sauron, tom jag fattar att inte detta är ditt rätta jag, ingen mening som sagt. Bye.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Rushie
ROFL someone hit a nerve tbh.

threatining someone irl over a game, how sad can u get.

GET A FUCKING LIFE U SAD TWAT!.

Fuck off kid do i make myself clear?.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by StormriderX
You = loser irl.

You must be talking from experience, mr sit and hit on update button to post new patch notes to a game first in a forum now that is as much loser as you can be.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Hestetun
rofl how stupid is it allowed to be ?

Every time i see you post i ask myself the same question.

S

StormriderX

You must be talking from experience, mr sit and hit on update button to post new patch notes to a game first in a forum now that is as much loser as you can be.

You're threating to find out where people live and beat them up in real life, so you = loser :m00:

D

dwy

U are not old enough to play this game i think :doh:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Lägg ner WoS, vad finns det för mening och sitta här o flama folk. Vad ger det egentligen? Ingenting enligt mig, bara en mer massa skitsnack. Spela spelet o ha kul istället för att snacka skit hela tiden. Ses o hoppas du ändrar på dig sauron, tom jag fattar att inte detta är ditt rätta jag, ingen mening som sagt. Bye.

No need to speak swedish, i had enough of people accusing me and my guild for stuff that is not the truth, this is it i don't tolerate any more shit from anybody.

H

Hestetun

No need to speak swedish, i had enough of people accusing me and my guild for stuff that is not the truth, this is it i don't tolerate any more shit from anybody.

then dont be on BW then , focus more on ur guild :D

S

StormriderX

so you feel its neccessary to post stuff like this? ^^

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by StormriderX
You're threating to find out where people live and beat them up in real life, so you = loser :m00:

More then justified i think, doubt anybody would accept the bs irl that me and red guard have to take, if you fail to realise that go back and push that update button of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread