Hibs already zerging :/ whine whine! part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SotH-Byffa

Originally posted by wrathofradarbuffbots
With some research i could find out where you live and teach you the biggest lesson of your life, i'm no kid fyi so you should not take this lightly.

You can choose to continue like you do and in the end face the consequences.

Överbyvägen 34 Jomala, Åland in Finland (postalcode is 22150 if u feel like bashing me with mail)

post the day when u will come and try beating the shit outta me so i can take a day of from work to humiliate u... and dont forget ur precious radar... else i might stealth up from behind with my Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser @ 2.6 tons ;)

Originally posted by wrathofmy6fgstickbots

You have no shame in your body and no hounour for that matter either and atm i'm tempted to meet you irl and let my fist become friend with your face and if i'm in good mode offer you a ride to the hospital when i'm finished with you.

got lots of honor and absolutely no shame in my body...

and btw... u should try a career in poetry. that "...and let my fist become friend with your face" was beautiful... not as scary as u meant it to be.

now its the time for u to say: "haha im coming [day + time] and btw ive got black belt in karate etc." or something to scare me to death.

and.... im not lying to u about the address so get ur radarhaxxing fagotass over here now so i can meet u... if u still can walk after the date between my right foot and ur forehead ill let u meet the rest of SotH too.

A

Archeon

For some reason when i look at this post the phrase 'Handbags at dawn' keeps running through my mind...

...Still, i'd send him an email preferably with a little map and picture diagrams. That way you can be certain he gets it, and possibly more importantly i don't see it

seriously, the last little flame war you had made me fall off my chair i was laughing so hard. Its obviously healthy to laugh from time to time, but not that hard.

Anyway, peace out. Tell us who wins the fight :)

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by SotH-Byffa
Överbyvägen 34 Jomala, Åland in Finland (postalcode is 22150 if u feel like bashing me with mail)

post the day when u will come and try beating the shit outta me so i can take a day of from work to humiliate u... and dont forget ur precious radar... else i might stealth up from behind with my Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser @ 2.6 tons ;)

What the hell are you typing human?,if this is some sort of attempt to impress me i can assure you it's a complete failure.

wow you got a car who weight 2.6 tons does it have a v8 to lol, i have seen alot of stupids posts but you take the prize.

Do you use it to get the lokal street hooker in mariehamn?, probably the only laid you ever got.

p.s

u is spelled you got it idiot?.

and btw... u should try a career in poetry. that "...and let my fist become friend with your face" was beautiful... not as scary as u meant it to be.

Not sure what career you got but my guess is a car mechanic who save up money for a few years to buy a 2.6 ton car and then brag about it thinking it is something cool.

now its the time for u to say: "haha im coming [day + time] and btw ive got black belt in karate etc." or something to scare me to death.

I leave that part to you.

and.... im not lying to u about the address so get ur radarhaxxing fagotass over here now so i can meet u... if u still can walk after the date between my right foot and ur forehead ill let u meet the rest of SotH too.

When i read your posts i come to the conclusion that you must be the result of some sort of inbreed experiment, probably sister brother love and tada byffa was born to plague the world.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Archeon
For some reason when i look at this post the phrase 'Handbags at dawn' keeps running through my mind...

...Still, i'd send him an email preferably with a little map and picture diagrams. That way you can be certain he gets it, and possibly more importantly i don't see it

seriously, the last little flame war you had made me fall off my chair i was laughing so hard. Its obviously healthy to laugh from time to time, but not that hard.

Anyway, peace out. Tell us who wins the fight :)

Look another sheep.

K

katt!

see! i told you wrath was not the dumbest person playing daoc.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by katt!
see! i told you wrath was not the dumbest person playing daoc.

Now you almost hurt me.

C

Carlos Bananos

=====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.63a Test Release Notes

=====================================

Added a new function to the game, this function will enable people to communicate in game, using the /tell command.

This change was made in order to lessen the pointless 2 man threads made on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom