Hibs already zerging :/ whine whine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

living

So i guess the 3fg mids in odins hunting my solo chanter from hmg to halfwayback to htk aint zerging ?

Just wondering.

Btw. atleast some mids where kind enough to say sorry on irc later for zerging me like that when i were soloing. Never seen that come from albs they are too busy doing /bow after zerging me.

And yep i always get owned if there is a skald :]

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by living
So i guess the 3fg mids in odins hunting my solo chanter from hmg to halfwayback to htk aint zerging ?

Just wondering.

Btw. atleast some mids where kind enough to say sorry on irc later for zerging me like that when i were soloing. Never seen that come from albs they are too busy doing /bow after zerging me.

yes cry me a river, albs didnt say they were sorry :[

C

Cala-more

rg r not allowed to complain about zergs. last week u had 2fg up at 1pm gmt on a week day

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Cala-more
rg r not allowed to complain about zergs. last week u had 2fg up at 1pm gmt on a week day

When was 2fg considered a zerg?

J

JoxerTheMighty

Sadly there is a unwritten rule in RG: Never ever enter the frontier until your zergmembers have at least one braincell combined. So basically they dont have any other choice but to zerg - takes a lot of RG-Middies to get a "full" braincell ;)

F

fredriguez

hibs have been very rvr active lately... Just let us upen DF and then we can continue getting zerged in emain :)

Personally I like a challenge, but sometimes it is just pathetic watching a braindead zerg run around, rape FGs and consider themselfs 1337.

To RG: 2FGs is considered zerging when its that early and nobody else is close to your numbers. But then again, i've seen Llaw do the same thing a couple of times.

FG vs FG is more fun. Admit it!

E

etcetra

Originally posted by fredriguez
hibs have been very rvr active lately... Just let us upen DF and then we can continue getting zerged in emain :)

Personally I like a challenge, but sometimes it is just pathetic watching a braindead zerg run around, rape FGs and consider themselfs 1337.

To RG: 2FGs is considered zerging when its that early and nobody else is close to your numbers. But then again, i've seen Llaw do the same thing a couple of times.

FG vs FG is more fun. Admit it!

Det.er.livet.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by living

Just wondering.

hahehahehahehahehahea!! :clap:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
Sadly there is a unwritten rule in RG: Never ever enter the frontier until your zergmembers have at least one braincell combined. So basically they dont have any other choice but to zerg - takes a lot of RG-Middies to get a "full" braincell ;)

Yes we all know your guild suck and are nothing in rvr, this is your only way to seek some attention.

Hey look at me joxer the mighty noob from hibneria.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Yes we all know your guild suck and are nothing in rvr, this is your only way to seek some attention.

Hey look at me joxer the mighty noob from hibneria.

You are right at one thing..we dont RvR often. Check the game manual: There are other things you can do in this game except RvR.
And my guild sucks? Well, at least we have no cheating, <self sensored>, <censored again cause wrathofmybuttom wouldnt understand the word anyway> pricks in our guild.

And about the attention thing......well, Mr RR8: You wouldnt even find the teleporter without your little R-tool, less alone Emain. If your ego is only defined by how often you RvR and what RR you are then I really...really would recommend some psychiatric care for you. I think someone called "Freud" once wrote a few books about your case ;)

O

old.Sko

You are right at one thing..we dont RvR often. Check the game manual: There are other things you can do in this game except RvR.
And my guild sucks? Well, at least we have no cheating, <self sensored>, <censored again cause wrathofmybuttom wouldnt understand the word anyway> pricks in our guild.

And about the attention thing......well, Mr RR8: You wouldnt even find the teleporter without your little R-tool, less alone Emain. If your ego is only defined by how often you RvR and what RR you are then I really...really would recommend some psychiatric care for you. I think someone called "Freud" once wrote a few books about your case ;)

Hmm somehow i recall an old saying. Had something to do with eyes and pieces of wood of different size ....

V

vofflujarnid

Jox, you have any proof that RG uses radar? If not, then FOAD!!

W

wrathofsauron

Hey look at me joxer the mighty noob from hibneria i have heard from a friend,friends,friends friend that he did think a guy in midgard used radar based on his player experience.

You are the lowest form of people who judge others by reading a post on barrysworld and then assuming it's the thruth without any sort of evidence to back up the accusations, a sheep is what you are joxer.

Now regarding playstyle if you prefer to do quests, item hunting, craft or level your 100th alt i honestly don't give a fuck, if you find it funny then do it why should i have to listen to your shit only because i find it fun to focous on the rvr bit.

My advice for you "sheep" is to grow up and try to get a broader perspective on things before you follow the herd and sing their song.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Hey look at me joxer the mighty noob from hibneria i have heard from a friend,friends,friends friend that he did think a guy in midgard used radar based on his player experience.
You are the lowest form of people who judge others by reading a post on barrysworld and then assuming it's the thruth without any sort of evidence to back up the accusations, a sheep is what you are joxer.

Unlike some others I prefer to make experiences myself. But if something looks and smells like rabbit poo, it usually IS shit. Even I visit our frontier from time to time and if you guys from RG really are "talented" you definately should consider playing lotto.

Now regarding playstyle if you prefer to do quests, item hunting, craft or level your 100th alt i honestly don't give a fuck, if you find it funny then do it why should i have to listen to your shit only because i find it fun to focous on the rvr bit.[/B]

OC you dont have to listen to my "shit" but the same goes vice versa. If you value players/guilds by the time they spend in the frontier I take the liberty to do the same thing if I please.

My advice for you "sheep" is to grow up and try to get a broader perspective on things before you follow the herd and sing their song. [/B]

Read above....

Oh and to the cunt who told me to fo and d: If I had hard proof on this, you can bet that it would be straight forwarded to GOA but sadly the only thing we have is the gut feeling of a few dozen fg Hibs.

T

Treniel-

Wrathoflameness / Wrathofbuffbots do u ever get bored of everybody hating u? i was speaking to sum RG members last night they seem quite nice...pity about GM (afaik u are)

V

vofflujarnid

Originally posted by JoxerTheCunt

Oh and to the cunt who told me to fo and d: If I had hard proof on this, you can bet that it would be straight forwarded to GOA but sadly the only thing we have is the gut feeling of a few dozen fg Hibs.

Well, your "gut feeling" isn't a good, fucking proof enough! You're claiming that Red Guard uses radar just because they always beat your zerging guild and other guilds in even numbers.
You three-headed, retarded monkey.

C

Cala-more

Originally posted by vofflujarnid
Well, your "gut feeling" isn't a good, fucking proof enough! You're claiming that Red Guard uses radar just because they always beat your zerging guild and other guilds in even numbers.
You three-headed, retarded monkey.

no guild can match rg numbers

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Treniel-
Wrathoflameness / Wrathofbuffbots do u ever get bored of everybody hating u? i was speaking to sum RG members last night they seem quite nice...pity about GM (afaik u are)

Don't you ever get tierd of writing insults/lies to other people, just take a look at your self and commit suicide irl.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Cala-more
no guild can match rg numbers

Do you honestly beleive your self when you type that sentace?.

S

SotH-Byffa

wrathofmy6fgsinemain.... take a flameing class plz... that wannabe-flame was lame.

yup.....

S

SotH-Byffa

Do you honestly beleive your self when you type that sentace?.

aka the vengence zerg slayer.

ironic..... dont think u've ever been called that and u say u've been called that i want proof

W

wrathofsauron

Unlike some others I prefer to make experiences myself. But if something looks and smells like rabbit poo, it usually IS shit. Even I visit our frontier from time to time and if you guys from RG really are "talented" you definately should consider playing lotto.

OC you dont have to listen to my "shit" but the same goes vice versa. If you value players/guilds by the time they spend in the frontier I take the liberty to do the same thing if I please.

Read above....

Don't come here and preach you worthless piece of shit, if you think somebody cheat take that discussion with goa i'm so damn tierd of kids like you who lack any sort of common sence.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by SotH-Byffa
ironic..... dont think u've ever been called that and u say u've been called that i want proof

What you want or need means very little to me, come back when you actually have something to say other then postfarming.

S

SotH-Byffa

Don't come here and preach you worthless piece of shit, if you think somebody cheat take that discussion with goa i'm so damn tierd of kids like you who lack any sort of common sence.

wtf do u need common sence for?????

take Np for example... they lack common sence, honor and stuff like that. still they have most guild rps on mid/exc.... :]

S

SotH-Byffa

What you want or need means very little to me, come back when you actually have something to say other then postfarming.

ok... now i have something to say 2 u....

1st: ½ of the posts here are urs so dont come to me talking about postfarming u shit
2nd: stop ur (imo) crappy whining(yes ive seen the topic)
3rd: radar 4 teh win!!!
4th: what i really want or need i dont share with tards (aka vengeance zerg slayers)
5th: stfu
6th: still think u should take a class in flameing
7th: lol
8th: with ur common sence u should roll a thane... fits ur personality pretty good
9th: postfarming is leet
10th: kick zorena out of the guild be4 u get caught for using radar... would miss that stunbot
11th: (forgot about what to say here)
12th: u swedes....
13th: pwned
14th: u should change ur lastname to whinesalot(crappy joke but u really deserve that lastname imo)
15th: stfuandgodieirluworthlesspieceofdonkeypoo
16th: good night mistar Wrathofmyradar
17th: the end

now ill shut the fuck up in this thread tonight... more flame tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread