Hibs already zerging :/ whine whine! part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SotH-Byffa

Originally posted by Tilde
give up

NEVER!!!!1111 /say in a low toned voice(like wrathofmyblowjobs voice) muahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!11.....

S

SotH-Byffa

Originally posted by Freppe^^
k.

none of ur business... this is betwen me and wrathofsomethingnastyinmyass and Tilde

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by SotH-Byffa
none of ur business... this is betwen me and wrathofsomethingnastyinmyass and Tilde

sort it at some other place then, we dont wanna hear ur bs. thx

S

SotH-Byffa

sort it at some other place then, we dont wanna hear ur bs. thx

hmm.... since when did i force u to read my threads??

F

Freppe^^

hmm.... since when did i force u to read my threads??

since when did ppl not learn to talk ingame or at some other place instead of flaming one n other at this place.

F

Freppe^^

and tilda pretty much showed ya what he didnt wanna hear here, but u keep on doing it, so lame.

C

Cuthervaen

Listens to the hissing sound of two trolls inflating with their own feeling of importance...

Scuttles away before the blow up...

S

SotH-Byffa

since when did ppl not learn to talk ingame or at some other place instead of flaming one n other at this place.

since i got broke and my account closed i couldnt talk ig and since wrathofmymothersnastydildo aint got no other life than BW and DAoC there is no other option than BW (im banned from their IRC channel after typing "i smell some radar here"

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Listens to the hissing sound of two trolls inflating with their own feeling of importance...

Scuttles away before the blow up...

Troll inflation is a noted problem at mile gates...esspecially when they insist on trying to be the first one through all the time.

..and that's why the gods created mana mages.

[ PBAoE ]
-> Freeing fat trolls from mile gates since whenever it was that it all started. :great:

F

Freppe^^

haha seems like u kinda begged for it, and perhaps use the pm option that bw has. k

S

StormriderX

since i got broke and my account closed i couldnt talk ig and since wrathofmymothersnastydildo aint got no other life than BW and DAoC there is no other option than BW (im banned from their IRC channel after typing "i smell some radar here"

:ROFLMAO:

D

duact

Freppe^^ u fucking cunt retard wanker stop postfarming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread