Hibernia die ? or taking brake ? what you beleave?

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
the 'standing LFG' thing is a kinda bad arguement imo ;)

its not that hard do make your own non-opted group and head to odins for example..

That would be valid option if you could get your enemies also come to odins, 80% of time odins is dead empty.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Laalaa said:
That would be valid option if you could get your enemies also come to odins, 80% of time odins is dead empty.
:wij:

On the contrary i'd say that odin's has become quite overcrowded!

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
On the contrary i'd say that odin's has become quite overcrowded!

Agreed! Odins used to be a very nice alternative to Emain where the RR8-11 groups rule, and provided a nice place for smaller or lesss optimal groups to run and have fun. Now its either zerged or the ubers come there for cheap rps if Emain gets too boring or zergy.

LEAVE and let us have Odins ;)

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
even tho u are a V good player, i promice u there are LOTS more then 10 good players left just cause u arent in a rvr guild doesnt make u suck, after all if u are good at comp games in general smart in RL but dont have the time or will to play as much as some ppl doesnt make u a worse player then the rr 11s that played lots in good grps.

What guild u belong to means nothing.
Being a good player has nothing to do with RR , sure
more time spent rvring with the char gives experience but doesnt
necessarily mean ure better.
For me a good player is someone learning to play their char good fast.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Agreed! Odins used to be a very nice alternative to Emain where the RR8-11 groups rule, and provided a nice place for smaller or lesss optimal groups to run and have fun. Now its either zerged or the ubers come there for cheap rps if Emain gets too boring or zergy.

LEAVE and let us have Odins ;)
Go HW! :)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:

Damn you! Dont mention HW on this open board!!!!! ;)

Pretty soon Emain will be deserted just like HW was previously, Odins will be the new zerg-spot and HW will be overcrowded of people trying to do group vs group combat :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
we are on the 7th or 8th page now and I believe the decent and RELEVANT stuff stopped after tigersans posts...just about everything afterwards is whine and bullshit bar one or two...

save your posts if their bollocks tbh..

plenty of gratz threads u can fuck about in ...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
we are on the 7th or 8th page now and I believe the decent and RELEVANT stuff stopped after tigersans posts...just about everything afterwards is whine and bullshit bar one or two...

save your posts if their bollocks tbh..

plenty of gratz threads u can fuck about in ...

like this one?

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
sucks6.jpg

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
ToA was the final nail in the coffin for me, saw too many good friends turn greedy and selfish, ToA bought out the worst in too many people and ruined everything i liked about this game.

I have taken two long breaks from this game in the past (since the initial release), everytime with the intention of returning fresh....I have been quit now for 3 months and have no interest in playing again....I will not return and I am not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom