Hib to roll over albs your welcome :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
A few people within the TD alliance have of this moment decided to release all keeps/twrs in Hib.

We hope other Hib guilds will follow suit, this sort of have just happened, we are looking to release all twrs/keeps in hib and allow anyone to take them.

WE have no relics to loose and see no point in fighting off the hordes and the AC'ers please feel free to come and take claim what you like.

The TD alliance is mostly going PVE we hope some of the other alliance's will follow suit, its a protest of sorts, its about the only thing we can do.

Good luck out there.

Eble

CF alliance may follow suit.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Afraid although it's a good gesture, the point still wont be got by the 'masses'. Give it a week of empty frontiers and maybe some more people will realise the state of the cluster... Sadly I don't think they will :(

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
Isnt this like throwing your toys out of your pram?

no toys, these are keeps/towers check your realm war map.

Eble

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Probably the worst thing you could ever do.

[Edit] No actually so pissed it's goddamn fucking retarded...

And it compeltely makes a relic retake pointless if we have a lvl 1 frontier.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
eble@work said:
A few people within the TD alliance have of this moment decided to release all keeps/twrs in Hib.

We hope other Hib guilds will follow suit, this sort of have just happened, we are looking to release all twrs/keeps in hib and allow anyone to take them.

WE have no relics to loose and see no point in fighting off the hordes and the AC'ers please feel free to come and take claim what you like.

The TD alliance is mostly going PVE we hope some of the other alliance's will follow suit, its a protest of sorts, its about the only thing we can do.

Good luck out there.

Eble

LOL :m00:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
eble@work said:
no toys, these are keeps/towers check your realm war map.

Eble

You seem to be enjoying yourself this morning in RVR near DC. Did someone kill you many times this morning?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:

[Edit] No actually so pissed it's goddamn fucking retarded...

And it compeltely makes a relic retake pointless if we have a lvl 1 frontier.

Relic retakes are pointless anyway because they retake it the next morning. So why wasting BP's on level9-10 keeps. ^^

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:

Its borne of frustration if nothing else, a small minority have gone against the spirit of the game by taking keeps/twrs at ungodly hours when no defence is in place.

This isn't what Mythic intended, siege warefare was supposed to be armies attacking, armies defending, not armies attacking and guards dying.

Probably nothing will come of this, but just maybe when this game closes people might just remember the day hib release all.

Eble

We can but try.

Lethul

FH is my second home
eble@work said:

Good luck out there.

Eble

AGAINST TEH SPIRIT OF THE GAME! ILL RIGHTNOW ALL OF YOU! ME AND MUYALITRX WILL GET YOU BANNED!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
You seem to be enjoying yourself this morning in RVR near DC. Did someone kill you many times this morning?

2 1/2 hrs played 20k rp's semi afk, no deaths.

Had a good time actually.

RW is looking good, word is spreading start attacking albs :)

Eble

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
eble@work said:
Its borne of frustration if nothing else, a small minority have gone against the spirit of the game by taking keeps/twrs at ungodly hours when no defence is in place.

This isn't what Mythic intended, siege warefare was supposed to be armies attacking, armies defending, not armies attacking and guards dying.

Probably nothing will come of this, but just maybe when this game closes people might just remember the day hib release all.

Eble

We can but try.

And contributing to closing the game faster than normally is the thing you want to be remembered for?

Go quit the game if you feel it's over for you, but this is fucking stupid.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I hope Mids do same. Whats the point of having lv10 keeps if they offer no protection of what they may hold inside ? Release all ftw !

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
eble@work said:
2 1/2 hrs played 20k rp's semi afk, no deaths.

Had a good time actually.

RW is looking good, word is spreading start attacking albs :)

Eble

So let me get this right. Your RVR rp's is good and you had a good time but are calling for tower/keeps to be released? Oh I get it you want more and more to come to hib land?? Good ploy!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
And contributing to closing the game faster than normally is the thing you want to be remembered for?

Perosnally I dont think I'm the GM of all the guilds releasing those twrs/keeps infact I'm a nobody in celtic leaf army, I haven't even got claiming rights let alone releasing right.

I'm sort of the unofficial spokesperson until someone else takes over.

There is a lot of anger on Hib atm and really no way to express it, well this is the little we can do.

You honestly believe all those guilds have listened to me and gone geez eble said it so best do it.

Eble

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
eble@work said:
RW is looking good

Starts to look like Glastonbury.
Logged in there today to check if guildhouse still was there. /who all gave 5 people. Ahwell.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
eble@work said:
I'm sort of the unofficial spokesperson until someone else takes over.

You honestly believe all those guilds have listened to me and gone geez eble said it so best do it.

Eble

You answered that one yourself.

More damage is being done by taking it to public boards rather than let the game develope on it's own.

Look at all the doomsayers, all the Iquitomg threads, they create a mood, which does far greater damage than any ingame event.

Please, if you don't feel like playing this game anymore it's time for you to quit, and do it quietly.

pip

Banned
lol this is stupid why quit so easy? this action will achieve nothing:) maybe all stay out of hib let albs irvr be shit but to release towers is stupid:(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Makes me wonder if severance has bolg still, lets have a look.

Anvar

Fledgling Freddie
Burn all the towers I say leave them nothing to fight ;p

so far released at time of post -

Revontuli, Evolution, Ilfirin Arda, Terra Dominus, Celtic Fist, Desaevio, Celtic Leaf Army, Dream Walkers.

Come on hibs add your guilds name to the roll of true honour and release for your realm !

(oh and dont forget to rest claim rights ;p )

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Alhanna said:
So let me get this right. Your RVR rp's is good and you had a good time but are calling for tower/keeps to be released? Oh I get it you want more and more to come to hib land?? Good ploy!

That's a deeper message that goes besides rps, but u are too blind to get it prolly.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
You answered that one yourself.

More damage is being done by taking it to public boards rather than let the game develope on it's own.

Look at all the doomsayers, all the Iquitomg threads, they create a mood, which does far greater damage than any ingame event.

Please, if you don't feel like playing this game anymore it's time for you to quit, and do it quietly.

I'm happy with my two accts thanks, and I need something to do before WAR is released.

I'm just expressing the view of a large proportion of the HIb community, its been said many times FH doesn't represent the playerbase, I'd say check the RW for hib and then say that again.

Eble

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:

LOL What a fucking understatemant DON'T Blame Eble you Fucking Dope it you AC Crew you oughta blame they are the ones against the Spirit of the game Not TT utter Bullshit on you part.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
lol this is stupid why quit so easy? this action will achieve nothing:) maybe all stay out of hib let albs irvr be shit but to release towers is stupid:(

Nah it give Babybana somthing to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom