Hib to roll over albs your welcome :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Solari said:
Based on what can you state that?
simple, the early morning run i used to take to get rolled of by the skilled LC grp most the time, and to see you loose to CM was priceless.

Horner

Banned
eble@work said:
A few people within the TD alliance have of this moment decided to release all keeps/twrs in Hib.

We hope other Hib guilds will follow suit, this sort of have just happened, we are looking to release all twrs/keeps in hib and allow anyone to take them.

WE have no relics to loose and see no point in fighting off the hordes and the AC'ers please feel free to come and take claim what you like.

The TD alliance is mostly going PVE we hope some of the other alliance's will follow suit, its a protest of sorts, its about the only thing we can do.

Good luck out there.

Eble

CF alliance may follow suit.

LAST WEEK RPS INCOME :

number 1 Lady Scarlatina 590 K

number 2 Lord Horner 550 K

Oh God ! Stop starving us of RPs !

OMFG LOL

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
LAST WEEK RPS INCOME :

OMFG LOL
Outskilled by DI?

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
LAST WEEK RPS INCOME :

OMFG LOL

show me the same next week :)

Eble

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Horner said:
LAST WEEK RPS INCOME :

OMFG LOL

OMFG such Skills!!!!

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
This is the biggest load of crap I have every heard of. You imature bunch of idiots. Stop whining a do something positive about this crap. So what if they did an AC raid . This is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game with a perpetual universe, not a game that runs between specific times. The only people you are going to be affecting are fellow hibs! The Mids and Albs could give a flying Fck about this futile stance.

Grow up and get on with it!

Everz

FH is my second home
semanon said:
This is the biggest load of crap I have every heard of. You imature bunch of idiots. Stop whining a do something positive about this crap. So what if they did an AC raid . This is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game with a perpetual universe, not a game that runs between specific times. The only people you are going to be affecting are fellow hibs! The Mids and Albs could give a flying Fck about this futile stance.

why bother, we done the positive (relic raid it back primetime) before and it ended up with the positive leading to nother AC raid, meaning we wasted our time.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
why bother, we done the positive (relic raid it back primetime) before and it ended up with the positive leading to nother AC raid, meaning we wasted our time.

Meaning YOU PLAYED THE GAME.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
PG is recruting but if u all roll hib i'll try to get my hib lvl 50 (and btw nice off u guys to not even tell where the hib animist trainer is since i've pm'd all animists online in hib i think u guys rather not play at all
so a big **** u to all u hibs who don't think its worth to help new players to hibernia
:drink:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
semanon said:

Must love all this shitheads who never even tried to lead an RvR bg, spitting shit behind anonimity and trunking judgements of ppl.
Stand on, be the leader of Hibernia and lead the Realm to victory, am sure u are able to!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
LAST WEEK RPS INCOME :

OMFG LOL

hehe i have no life, i play the game 24/7 and have to play 2 accounts to compete!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stellaartois said:
PG is recruting but if u all roll hib i'll try to get my hib lvl 50 (and btw nice off u guys to not even tell where the hib animist trainer is since i've pm'd all animists online in hib i think u guys rather not play at all
so a big **** u to all u hibs who don't think its worth to help new players to hibernia

The Animist Trainer is ... shock! in Domnann (SI) :p

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:

Hurting what hibs exactly, as I stated before I'm not a GM of a single guild, I think you will find a lot of anger in Hib atm and we have very little ways to express it.

Why on earth should we raid our own relics back just to see them disappear the following night, no point what so ever.

That then leads onto why should guilds be paying Bounty points for twrs/keeps that have no use whatsoever, what are we defending nothing.

As the word spreads more twrs will be released, those hib guilds not wanting to take part are free to claim what they like.

I'm sure over the next few days it will be decided how we shall move forward, wether its a total no go in RVR for a few days or whatever, thats not for me to decide.

Afterall I'm a nobody.

Eble

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:

Last Patch I thought they put all Class trainers at starting Towns which would be Mag Mell on Hib ?

Soulja

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Must love all this shitheads who never even tried to lead an RvR bg, spitting shit behind anonimity and trunking judgements of ppl.
Stand on, be the leader of Hibernia and lead the Realm to victory, am sure u are able to!

Gahn who is this hurting? Only the hibs and only becuse some egos got hurt!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The real loosers are the albs, and i really feel sorry for them, not only because of the AC mentality, but because Albion is now a realm divided between shit and poo. In Hib and mid there is a general agreement on alot of things, which makes the realm strong as a whole. Hib for instance can work together as a realm and do things as this, make a statement about their point of view. Albs never was and never will be like that. When i have lead MRE's in hib and mid i have ended up with a BG of minimum 100 people working together for a common goal, once had a bg with more than 160 ppl, wow huh?. As the past has shown its nearly impossible to do that in alb simply because Albion is a leaderless divided realm ruled by a minority of people that repeatingly try and ruin this Cluster.

In some way i'd wish i had a fully toaed toon in alb, so i could try and show the albs another side of this game. Unfortunately i might actually get banned for doing so since i would break the CoC. If i were to lead an attack on i.e. Hib i would be harming "my own realm" and that would be against the spirit of the game. Kinda sad isn't it?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
The real loosers are the albs, and i really feel sorry for them, not only because of the AC mentality, but because Albion is now a realm divided between shit and poo. In Hib and mid there is a general agreement on alot of things, which makes the realm strong as a whole. Hib for instance can work together as a realm and do things as this, make a statement about their point of view. Albs never was and never will be like that. When i have lead MRE's in hib and mid i have ended up with a BG of minimum 100 people working together for a common goal, once had a bg with more than 160 ppl, wow huh?. As the past has shown its nearly impossible to do that in alb simply because Albion is a leaderless divided realm ruled by a minority of people that repeatingly try and ruin this Cluster.

As an Alb, I agree with most of that, except the "ruled by a minority of people that repeatedly try and ruin this Cluster". There may be a minority who mouth off about it on FH, but they hardly rule Alb. There are deep splits in opinion in Alb between fg players and more casual players. It can be simply seen by how many people will run over a fallen Alb without rezzing them. There is rarely a BG organised in RvR, though there are lots in PvE. I keep trying to get into RvR on Alb, but struggle to find groups, and can't stand headless zerging. I've tried starting BG's, but no one joins them. Alb seems to have caught the IRvR zerg bug bad, and I really hope that changes. Alb has few leaders, and few followers, and has been in trouble since the servers were clustered.

Alb simply can't stop other Albs AC'ing relics, as far as I can see. Same way every relic defence I've been in has involved being double-teamed by Hib and Mid (as you point out above, you were able to get the numbers, we weren't), and every time I've been on a relic capture attempt, it's been turned back by the other realm attacking Alb. I only play primetime, and haven't seen all the raids, I'm sure, so this is only my experience.

Darzil

Gahn

Resident Freddy
semanon said:
Gahn who is this hurting? Only the hibs and only becuse some egos got hurt!

There's nothing left to hurt in Hib :/
I can wholeheartedly (sp?) understand the demoralization in which Hib is gone now but even more i think it's a good way of remark that it can't go on like this. They ruin your fun, u try to put up once, they do it again, u put up twice, thet do it again. Time to turn the tables when all u get from the other side is a "nononono i don't wanna hear cause I pay my subs and do whatever the fuck i want".
Pretty simple sadly.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
There's nothing left to hurt in Hib :/
I can wholeheartedly (sp?) understand the demoralization in which Hib is gone now but even more i think it's a good way of remark that it can't go on like this. They ruin your fun, u try to put up once, they do it again, u put up twice, thet do it again. Time to turn the tables when all u get from the other side is a "nononono i don't wanna hear u pay my subs".
Pretty simple sadly.

Yes there is something to hurt in hib... Your fellow hib players.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:

No hibs players were hurt in the making of this rebellion.

No one is telling/stopping any hib from doing what they like, if they want to claims twrs fine, if they go alb and try to make a relic raid good,

I fail to see how this is hurting any hibs, ok so albs have taken Nged, but they had already closed the port to crauch and then like headless chickens stood on the bridge waiting for us, strange we get zerg'd and die cant port and dont come back simple really.

Its is simply a few guilds (well a lot actually) that have relased keeps/twrs, if anything hibs will be gaining in bountypoints.

Eble

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
LAST WEEK RPS INCOME :

OMFG LOL

I feel sorry for you bring in this mental state.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
semanon said:

Am sad for those who must keep up with this shit, u will be comprehensive and understand that i had nuff of it, was bad back in the days fighting 2 vs 1 odds in OF, peeps predicted we would disapperead from Cluster after NF introduction but we didn't, we kept up fighting, sometimes struggling, sometimes winning against somewhat FAIR opponents. This AC nonsense just put the last straw on my Cluster experience, and as i wrote in another thread, trust me; wasn't a painless decision to reroll out of Hibernia Prydwen.

Koldbrann

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:

Who are you to call med an immature idiot, you fucking retard! This ain't about albs doing alarm clock raids. Its about GOA banning players that oppose alarm clock raids.... and if you don't see the bigger picture here, you find a ball and go play on the express highway!

Its stupid of the albs to do AC's, but its retarded of GOA to ban people that tries to work against this sub culture.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Koldbrann said:
Who are you to call med an immature idiot, you fucking retard! This ain't about albs doing alarm clock raids. Its about GOA banning players that oppose alarm clock raids.... and if you don't see the bigger picture here, you find a ball and go play on the express highway!

Its stupid of the albs to do AC's, but its retarded of GOA to ban people that tries to work against this sub culture.

Wow, what a mature response.

Gamah

Banned
Tuthmes said:
It whas just an ickly scat tower, but oh well. Time to save up on precious bps, cause we arent playing on the cluster atm!

Where you playing I may come join <3

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Plenty more towers/keeps to be taken in Hib, Albs come help yourselves.

Eble

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

In some way i'd wish i had a fully toaed toon in alb, so i could try and show the albs another side of this game. Unfortunately i might actually get banned for doing so since i would break the CoC. If i were to lead an attack on i.e. Hib i would be harming "my own realm" and that would be against the spirit of the game. Kinda sad isn't it?

:cheers:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:

Lets make a deal, ill PL you and help you TOA and you do what you said you would do ok? i have to clap at you because instead of QQ you actually try to bring solutions.
I have work and Uni but if your up after midnight and you have time on weekends i think we can do that very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom