Hib to roll over albs your welcome :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Alhanna said:
Isnt this like throwing your toys out of your pram?
No, it's like cutting your nose off to spite your face :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It whas just an ickly scat tower, but oh well. Time to save up on precious bps, cause we arent playing on the cluster atm!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
seeing as goa have completely lost control of the server and the plot the only viable solution is to do things like this until they start listening and actually see what's going on on their servers

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah BTW wondering if they gonna Ban all Hibs that released Towers Keeps -.-
Goa cmon give another jewel!

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
You answered that one yourself.

More damage is being done by taking it to public boards rather than let the game develope on it's own.

Look at all the doomsayers, all the Iquitomg threads, they create a mood, which does far greater damage than any ingame event.

Please, if you don't feel like playing this game anymore it's time for you to quit, and do it quietly.

Well said.

Looks like people forgot they were trying to keep cluster alive for as long as possible. Now they are just being self destructive to make a point that will be ignored anyway by the people they are trying to make it to.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gazon said:
Well said.

Looks like people forgot they were trying to keep cluster alive for as long as possible. Now they are just being self destructive to make a point that will be ignored anyway by the people they are trying to make it to.
keeping it alive by making its pointless to take anything prime time? riiiiight

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Well said.

We just adapt to the ac albs.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea, that last action from goa was a annoying, its your keep do wtf u want.
Pve whores/ac newbs will got a lot of job tonight wen they face all those unclaimed keeps.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
The cluster has been ruined by the few that does AC all the time.
Every realm has done a AC but only a few keeps on doing it and thats what annoys ppl. Using a whole day putting alot of effort into something just to see it reset by those who can't cope in normal RvR so they only PvE (yes U know who).

Allrdy atleast a couple of 100 has moved to avalon despite it being german and they understand crap of whats spammed there. Think thats because they don't enjoy the game or is it the server ??
Imo thats a clear sign that they like the game just not the server. As we can see even realm m8s of those who ruins this cluster dislike their actions and have moved to avalon (atleast some).

But as it has been said many times this is a 24/7 game and they pay their sub's.

Still it's sad to see the few ruin it for the many.

This action just express the fustration the hib ppl feels and since they have nothing to defend as all has been AC'ed they got nothing to loose so I applaud it.

:drink:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gazon said:
Well said.

Ya know with green guards it'll take no time to get em all (by Acers), wonder wtf they gonna do for rest of night xD

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
^^this is what happened to glast but french hibs was stream rolling everything on sight 24/7.... 3 fgs on stick early morning there aswell..... But the servers are okey and there is no problem

:twak:

Sad to see the english cluster going down aswell if this falls out :(

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
If I log on, see the entire frontier red/blue knowing I have to go from dc/dl to get anywhere I will personally reach a point where I think; So what's the point - A feeling much stronger than waking up to albs with 10% increased damage because I can cope with that.

Everz

FH is my second home
Solari said:
If I log on, see the entire frontier red/blue knowing I have to go from dc/dl to get anywhere I will personally reach a point where I think; So what's the point - A feeling much stronger than waking up to albs with 10% increased damage because I can cope with that.
dont worry you can still zerg

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ya know with green guards it'll take no time to get em all (by Acers), wonder wtf they gonna do for rest of night xD

Well my mission is to give the AC albs the whole of Hib to raid I can only hope that the endless PVE which is ahead of them will bore them silly.

I have a worry tho that they may actually enjoy it.

We have nothing to loose, I dont expect mids to follow as they too would loose there relics, tho it can surely be only a matter of days/hours before they disappear at 4-5am on a Tuesday anyway.

Eble

If any GM's are reading this I take full responsibility for my actions.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
probably sit semi afk in renaris because that is fun mates!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:

This action was/is nothing to do with the relics the albs have, its is 100% due to the way they were obtained.

GOA not 2 hours ago said lowering a keep to lvl 1 with a relic in it was against the spirit of the game.

A large proportion of the Hib community feel attacking relics at 4-5 am with no defence in place is exactly the same.

That about sums it up.

Eble

Gahn

Resident Freddy
eble@work said:
Well my mission is to give the AC albs the whole of Hib to raid I can only hope that the endless PVE which is ahead of them will bore them silly.

I have a worry tho that they may actually enjoy it.

We have nothing to loose, I dont expect mids to follow as they too would loose there relics, tho it can surely be only a matter of days/hours before they disappear at 4-5am on a Tuesday anyway.

Eble

If any GM's are reading this I take full responsibility for my actions.

Wasn't intended to disagree with ya, in fact i was laughing cause their usual Pve Keeps/Towers shit with any1 hardly on will be not funny, pretty much as it isn't for us waking up with level 10 keeps and towers from Albs pved in the early morning hours ^^
So well done tbh i applaud the initiative

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
eble@work said:
This action was/is nothing to do with the relics the albs have, its is 100% due to the way they were obtained.

GOA not 2 hours ago said lowering a keep to lvl 1 with a relic in it was against the spirit of the game.

A large proportion of the Hib community feel attacking relics at 4-5 am with no defence in place is exactly the same.

That about sums it up.

Eble

So.. AC raids ruin rvr right? We can agree on that.

But releasing frontier enabling albs to hug every tower/keep if they want to and preventing us from port isn't ruining rvr? I think we vastly disagree on this point.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:

But releasing frontier enabling albs to hug every tower/keep if they want to and preventing us from port isn't ruining rvr? I think we vastly disagree on this point.

Feel free to claim any keep you wish to keep port.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Solari said:

It's been said is a form of protest, will change anything? Prolly not but u can't really stay out of the things at this stage i think.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
It's been said is a form of protest, will change anything? Prolly not but u can't really stay out of the things at this stage i think.

Releasing frontier refusing to RvR is participating?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Bold statement hibs and i kind of agreew with you, with current hib/mid population you got no chance of getting relics back with the alb zerg around constantly, so i agree how there is no point keeping keeps claimed when your just wasting Bp's.

Soon enough i would think albs pve crew will go to mid oneday and also steal our relics at 4 am in the morning and it will just be the same. Albs will have dominating population with nothing to kill as hibs/mids wont bother logging in anymore.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Reminds me of when villages were burnt up and all foodresources were destroyed by the village people to stop the armies of war, and no I'm not fucking saying it's the same thing.

Good move.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oooppps...

eble@work said:
A few people within the TD alliance have of this moment decided to release all keeps/twrs in Hib.

We hope other Hib guilds will follow suit, this sort of have just happened, we are looking to release all twrs/keeps in hib and allow anyone to take them.

WE have no relics to loose and see no point in fighting off the hordes and the AC'ers please feel free to come and take claim what you like.

The TD alliance is mostly going PVE we hope some of the other alliance's will follow suit, its a protest of sorts, its about the only thing we can do.

Good luck out there.

Eble

CF alliance may follow suit.

Ragnarök/House Draakenberg Guild in mid have decided that they out of fear of beeing banned for setting keeps/towers at the wrong level have decided that we wount claim anything or keep anything claimed in the future...

Might be going ahead of myself here, but same probably goes for House of Smek guild...

/Charmangle

ps. More might follow suite, no point in risking a ban by claiming stuff now is there...ds

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Solari said:

What RvR? the one u have to deal with cause of a bunch of morons day in day out?
Dunno u but it has been quite depressing for last months logging in game every other day with Alb iRvR set in Emain and no port to DC (also cause they are pricks and can't even understand dymanics of porting).
Guess peeps got nuff, keep rvring only gives advantages to Albion atm.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:

LOL It Same as if it YOU ALB AC Crew.

NOONE online NO RvR People = Same really rofl

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...

Gazon said:
Well said.

No, they just got fed up with paying for some AC guild to have fun while no one else had...

So if you are no longer having fun, why put in the effort...

/Charmangle

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
LOL It Same as if it YOU ALB AC Crew.

NOONE online NO RvR People = Same really rofl

I can't even make sence of what you're saying but if you're saying I'm an AC albs you need glasses or summat to read sigs.

Everz

FH is my second home
Solari said:
I can't even make sence of what you're saying but if you're saying I'm an AC albs you need glasses or summat to read sigs.
no but your usually zerging around that time ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom