Hib to roll over albs your welcome :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

No reason to be laughing mate. Its all the time i have and im offering it for free. dont see what could be funny

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
No reason to be laughing mate. Its all the time i have and im offering it for free. dont see what could be funny
It's Raven? take him with a pinch of salt and a pinch of crap thats what you have got:) all in the fun :fluffle: trying to do a funny as Fh today is all sad:(

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
eble@work said:
A few people within the TD alliance have of this moment decided to release all keeps/twrs in Hib.

We hope other Hib guilds will follow suit, this sort of have just happened, we are looking to release all twrs/keeps in hib and allow anyone to take them.

WE have no relics to loose and see no point in fighting off the hordes and the AC'ers please feel free to come and take claim what you like.

The TD alliance is mostly going PVE we hope some of the other alliance's will follow suit, its a protest of sorts, its about the only thing we can do.

Good luck out there.

Eble

CF alliance may follow suit.

FFS My Daughter who is 7 years old has more mentality than you. Wake up and smell the coffee m8, it's a game and you are ruining it for everyone else with your childish ways. If you want to act childishly go and play with your dolls.

Gwyri

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Come on Albs, let's take more hib keeps and KEEP THEIR RELICS

Everz

FH is my second home
ceator said:
FFS My Daughter who is 7 years old has more mentality than you. Wake up and smell the coffee m8, it's a game and you are ruining it for everyone else with your childish ways. If you want to act childishly go and play with your dolls.

Gwyri
go cry somewhere else tbh, you slackers havent even got ailline m8, you want reason for this, just look at what this once great cluster has turned into, a sorry zergin crap hole, GoA are still proving that the french have the IQ of a baguette banning people for something worseless, anyways you can enjoy your server, cos as far as i can see masses of people are leaving day after day. r.i.p english cluster.

kivik

Part of the furniture
ceator said:

Gwyri

What a moron.

FFS your daughter probably has higher IQ than you, you can't even realise you where the ones fucking ruining it for us.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
ceator said:

Gwyri
Too bad her daddy hasn't got the same mentality then....

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well server will die soon, albs will run around emain wondering.........why is there no hibs? o lets camp a bridge and rape any soloer that runs passed.

Hmm 4 hours later i still havent seen anyone else m8s, you know why?

Mids just wont bother porting to emain to get chain zerged, and soon enough the pve crew will hit mid, mids will do the same with no relics, release the towers/keeps and hey albs will rule the server and be squabbling over the last remources of the mids/hibs left in rvr.

Nice one albs :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Ah well server will die soon, albs will run around emain wondering.........why is there no hibs? o lets camp a bridge and rape any soloer that runs passed.

Hmm 4 hours later i still havent seen anyone else m8s, you know why?

Mids just wont bother porting to emain to get chain zerged, and soon enough the pve crew will hit mid, mids will do the same with no relics, release the towers/keeps and hey albs will rule the server and be squabbling over the last remources of the mids/hibs left in rvr.

Nice one albs :p

Most sensible post in thread but hey its the truth, The albs cant handle the truth!

Repped

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Word of advice albs. If you leave crau and crim to hib hands, there will be a caravan going by the bridge. That will give you something to fight :fluffle:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
ceator said:

Just because Hib released all the keeps didn't mean Alb had to go take them did it.
Had the keeps been level 10 Alb probably wouldn't of attacked them, so the fact they wern't level 10 could easily of been ignored had you wanted to. Alb wouldn't know how to play with dolls, they would just clutch them yelling "MINE!!".

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
ceator said:

Gwyri

Thanks for posting mate, it might or might not have occured to you that funny enough I'm not the Guild master of all the guilds releasing the keeps/twrs.

Infact I'm a nobody on hib pretty much like you are on Alb or where ever you come from.

Ask you daughter who is 7 years old to explain this all to you, I'm sure she will have a much better understanding of how a very small minority is spoiling a lot of fun for the rest of us.

Anyway, Ailinne is still there for the taking.

Eble

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
PG is recruting but if u all roll hib i'll try to get my hib lvl 50 (and btw nice off u guys to not even tell where the hib animist trainer is since i've pm'd all animists online in hib i think u guys rather not play at all
so a big **** u to all u hibs who don't think its worth to help new players to hibernia
:drink:
this is the biggest fuck up of all time allowing people to swop realms by simply logging excal/pryd we don't want albs who play hib then release nged 10 mins later albs take nged same players. so stay away from hib we don't need you to poison hib from the inside also

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
And contributing to closing the game faster than normally is the thing you want to be remembered for?

Go quit the game if you feel it's over for you, but this is fucking stupid.

Cry me a river - most hibs think same way dude:twak:

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
AC raids are indeed not well, but this is an 24/7 game and not all ppl have a 9 to 5 job. Also the multiple timezones can make it sometimes hard.

I really don't understand the strike from hibs.

How many times did Albion wake up with their frontiers not red anymore, but green or blue? multiple times.

I still remember the days when hibs were having all the enemie relics, but was there then a word comming of unfair and things like that from the hibs? NO. They just laughed at the whine of Mids and albs.

And what about the fellow hibs that gets hurt now? Ok, those who whish can still can go on rvr, but they have it harder then before now.

And honestly, do you think the albs and mids give a thing about the strike? majority of the population not tbh.

Most are even happy you do the strike, so that way they can lvl their hib chars better as lots of albs rolled chars on Hib now. And all because they are the so called "OP-realm"

Don't forget this is a game we all pay for and we can't be forced to do things or not. You can only suggest some things to your guildmembers or alliancemembers or make it in your guild CoC.

The whines I have seen here the last few years do regulary come back, but on an other realm. So pls grow up and stop the QQ. There are facts in life and game we never will be able to change.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Xeros said:
I really don't understand the strike from hibs......How many times did Albion wake up with their frontiers not red anymore, but green or blue? multiple times.Mr X

I am curious to know when was the last time you woke up to find yer frontier all blue or green from people pve guards all night long? In addition to this plz tell me since when was the last time that alb intiated a prime time relic raid and then to top it off Hibs have ACR'd (alarm clock raid) them back the same night at shit0clock?

Xeros said:
I still remember the days when hibs were having all the enemie relics, but was there then a word comming of unfair and things like that from the hibs? NO. They just laughed at the whine of Mids and albs. Mr X

lol are you sure you even play on the right server? You do realise this is excal /pryd cluster? We never had all the relics iirc it was albs for a good stretch of time had all the relics after nf (though i could be wrong about that).

Xeros said:
Don't forget this is a game we all pay for and we can't be forced to do things or not. You can only suggest some things to your guildmembers or alliancemembers or make it in your guild CoC.Mr X

People have constantly for i dont know how long been going on about how shit the ACR's (alarm clock raids) and the effect they having on the server esp at this critical time with server pop issues are.

The first time in alb anyone has tried to do anything about albs constant ACR's and they been banned cuz of all the moronic whine from there own realm mates who should have seen it for what it is, a protest against ACR's

Instead of trying to see where people taking this server with these ACR's and you (albs) taking a decisve action to stop these raids something along the lines of what happens when people are caught stealing (aka aphios i hope i spelt his name right) and just simply telling the AC peeps that they be banned from ml's and all such stuff (things that Mule asked to be done to TT which i found real funny).

Instead the reverse happens and the people trying to make a point to your fellow realm mates are banned from game and threatened with what in all fairness the AC posse should be threatened with via alliance chat, guild chat etc which was basically a excommunication from the rest of the people. You all know who the AC people are, they are vocal and loud and these are the people you should be ostracising.

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
A

A month ago I woke up at 8am and realm was blue with 2 green keeps.

I don't accept AC raids neither, but we can't even do a thing about it. the AC'rs don't listen to the majority of the realm population and they don't care about being banned from Ml's as most of them are fully toad and high rr. They just laugh with it and give as reaction that we should be happy, because now we have 10% or 20% more power or strenght which is better for us lower rr to skill up and pve. So basicly, they don't give a thing about what we say and just laugh.

The 4 relics was meant to be also before clustering. But the point I wanted to make was that it's always bad when it happens and then at that point the hibs didn't feel sorry about us too.

But that's the meaning of this relics, try to get them and hold them as long as possible. But don't take me wrong, I don't approve AC raids

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
It's a shame that some people keep on dwelling on what happened in the past when we are playing a rather "old" game. You just can't compare the situation of 2/3 years ago with now as the playerbase is dropping rapidly. If you keep on making the same stupid mistakes there comes a time when it's gonna cost you dearly. This is a mmorpg, not some singleplayergame where you can do what you want and your actions have no influence at all on the gameplay of others. It's not rocketscience or?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Xeros said:
A month ago I woke up at 8am and realm was blue with 2 green keeps.

You were on the recieving end of MRE or a MARR which incase you dont know what they are are PRIME TIME RVR EVENTS. Which i might add were totally negated by the AC crew the follwing night.

Xeros said:
I don't accept AC raids neither, but we can't even do a thing about it. the AC'rs don't listen to the majority of the realm population and they don't care about being banned from Ml's as most of them are fully toad and high rr. They just laugh with it and give as reaction that we should be happy, because now we have 10% or 20% more power or strenght which is better for us lower rr to skill up and pve. So basicly, they don't give a thing about what we say and just laugh.

If i remeber right with Aphios it was pretty much the same reaction till the full extent of peoples anger sunk in through his thick head as would be the case with these people.

Xeros said:
The 4 relics was meant to be also before clustering. But the point I wanted to make was that it's always bad when it happens and then at that point the hibs didn't feel sorry about us too.

Maybe i mised something here as i was a way for a good stetch but i damn sure we have never had all the relics correct me if i am wrong i am certian was only the albs that managed that stunt.

Xerox said:
But that's the meaning of this relics, try to get them and hold them as long as possible. But don't take me wrong, I don't approve AC raids

You dont approve of em but aint preperaed to do shit about em or agianst the people that perpetrate em so why should we bother to rvr? Whats the point if all we do is stolen off us at a time when none are online? WE would just for once love to defend also against a RR but unfort we are never given the option and every night we have the AC posse pve guards keeps towers and we have to spend our time clearing a big fuck off mess in rvr zones cuz of em. Uhmm sounds like fun. NOT!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Xeros said:
because now we have 10% or 20% more power or strenght which is better for us lower rr to skill up and pve.

This comment shows exactly what is wrong with all of you people posting stuff on here constantly and shows whats truly important for you. Its all about the extra damage and not one iota of what the AC's do to the game when done as has been the case for the last i dont know how long.

"But i dont like AC raids" lol, my arse you dont you joker.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Let me make my point very clear.

One of the problems is it's pointless to retake keeps all day after an AC raid, only for them to be taken the following night?

- Releasing our frontier, letting them take all the keeps at whatever hour, spending the whole days trying to retake them, only for the low level keeps to be taken a few hours later.. Well.. Isn't that immensely contradictionary to the previously listed issue?

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
This comment shows exactly what is wrong with all of you people posting stuff on here constantly and shows whats truly important for you. Its all about the extra damage and not one iota of what the AC's do to the game when done as has been the case for the last i dont know how long.

"But i dont like AC raids" lol, my arse you dont you joker.

Well, I never was on one. I do have normal working hours, well from 6am till 6pm. So When the AC raids are being held, I'm sleeping. And you also make a post that I don't want to do a thing about it? then you haven't read my post or you must be reading what you want. I already talked to some of them AC'rs and I gave you the reply what i got from them. What can I do else? rightnow them? They will laugh at me

i'm off here. you always turn my words or read what you wanna read. Do what you want, but I play this game for fun and not for the QQ.

I had 4 years no bb or templates and my higest chars was also RR7. But I don't mind dying a lot and getting zerged. So no whines here from me.

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Out of interest ,all the people saying "Albs should stop the ACers" how exactly do you suggest they do that if you want the situation to improve ?

99% of the Alb population along with hib and mid are tucked up in bed when its happening and when CM were doing it yes you could guess at names but unless they post on here or boast about it in game how does anyone know the names even of the ACers now CM have stopped ?

Like all that do things and arent really bothered by anyone elses reactions they will either laugh at you or just ignore you even if you speak to them so what else can anyone do to actually stop them ?

When mids did the last AC on hib the result was the predictable laughing and we'll do it again just to make you whine some more so what makes anyone think the alb people would be any different to that.

The only way it could be stopped is if GoA themselves locked the server down from 1am until 10am but I'm sure most wouldnt want that.

Any constructive suggestions welcomed but I wont hold my breath judging by my last response and what others have recieved when trying to reason things through ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
swifteagle said:
Out of interest ,all the people saying "Albs should stop the ACers" how exactly do you suggest they do that if you want the situation to improve ?

99% of the Alb population along with hib and mid are tucked up in bed when its happening and when CM were doing it yes you could guess at names but unless they post on here or boast about it in game how does anyone know the names even of the ACers now CM have stopped ?

Like all that do things and arent really bothered by anyone elses reactions they will either laugh at you or just ignore you even if you speak to them so what else can anyone do to actually stop them ?

When mids did the last AC on hib the result was the predictable laughing and we'll do it again just to make you whine some more so what makes anyone think the alb people would be any different to that.

The only way it could be stopped is if GoA themselves locked the server down from 1am until 10am but I'm sure most wouldnt want that.

Any constructive suggestions welcomed but I wont hold my breath judging by my last response and what others have recieved when trying to reason things through ;)

There is a solution - its not perfect but it will work as long as we can get people to sign up to it and to stop bitching and arguing. I do not think you can stop AC raiding and under normal circumstances it is legitimate - we all agree this. It is just we know that what is happening here is malicious and it has to be reacted to. For the sake of the server period.

We try to draft a charter which is just an agreed set of guidelines on what to do with these incidents. Guidelines are not rules and no-one would be bound by them. The idea is with a charter is that guilds and alliances can sign up to it and indicate that they wish to subscribe to the guidelines in order to protect the server from further damage. Anyone not subscribed to the charter does not have to follow it but those that do ought to try to stick to it.

This way everyone who subscribes have indicated that they will behave according to the charter. Then we all know what we should expect of each other and we can start to work together to avoid any more damage. My advice is that the charter should include guidance to lower keeps and towers where AC'ed relics are placed. It does not mean you cannot defend it but that you are recognising that this is damaging the heart of the server.

So in response to your question this is not solely an Alb issue but Albs are the ones in the strongest position to help solve it. TT's action was an indication of the way forward although I do think this kind of action from this point forward should include alliance leaders and groups who define themselves within the charter.

Those that do not subscribe to it should be left to play the game as they choose and should not be attacked in any way. Those that do subcribe to it do not get the right to feel holier than though either.

So in response to your question I think there is a lot we can do but we have to include people.

TT had the right vision it is sad that they could not be inclusive in way the decision was taken. They clearly did not feel able to discuss this with the rest of you and from that point forward it just got worse(you only need to read their responses to see how much it hurt them to do it). This could all be sorted out though and all is not lost by any means. Coming to an agreement server wide is the best way forward to start turning this around into something much more constructive.

I honestly do understand why so many Albs were outraged at being left out of the loop. However now the dust has settled and people can see just how much this could bury Excal and Prydwen all those outraged people might want to think carefully that in fact what was done was quite literally the only thing that could be done. Doing it without agreement amongst a realm is however clearly not a good idea and people do need to be kept in the loop.

Anyway - people will probably flame me for this and shout wolf and bitch as usual. Just think about it though because there is very little else that can be done except watch the server dwindle and die. You did ask - and I have given you one possible way forward. Any alternatives would be interesting.

Kind regards

Sharkith

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
There is a solution - its not perfect but it will work as long as we can get people to sign up to it and to stop bitching and arguing. I do not think you can stop AC raiding and under normal circumstances it is legitimate - we all agree this. It is just we know that what is happening here is malicious and it has to be reacted to. For the sake of the server period.

We try to draft a charter which is just an agreed set of guidelines on what to do with these incidents. Guidelines are not rules and no-one would be bound by them. The idea is with a charter is that guilds and alliances can sign up to it and indicate that they wish to subscribe to the guidelines in order to protect the server from further damage. Anyone not subscribed to the charter does not have to follow it but those that do ought to try to stick to it.

This way everyone who subscribes have indicated that they will behave according to the charter. Then we all know what we should expect of each other and we can start to work together to avoid any more damage. My advice is that the charter should include guidance to lower keeps and towers where AC'ed relics are placed. It does not mean you cannot defend it but that you are recognising that this is damaging the heart of the server.

So in response to your question this is not solely an Alb issue but Albs are the ones in the strongest position to help solve it. TT's action was an indication of the way forward although I do think this kind of action from this point forward should include alliance leaders and groups who define themselves within the charter.

Those that do not subscribe to it should be left to play the game as they choose and should not be attacked in any way. Those that do subcribe to it do not get the right to feel holier than though either.

So in response to your question I think there is a lot we can do but we have to include people.

TT had the right vision it is sad that they could not be inclusive in way the decision was taken. They clearly did not feel able to discuss this with the rest of you and from that point forward it just got worse(you only need to read their responses to see how much it hurt them to do it). This could all be sorted out though and all is not lost by any means. Coming to an agreement server wide is the best way forward to start turning this around into something much more constructive.

I honestly do understand why so many Albs were outraged at being left out of the loop. However now the dust has settled and people can see just how much this could bury Excal and Prydwen all those outraged people might want to think carefully that in fact what was done was quite literally the only thing that could be done. Doing it without agreement amongst a realm is however clearly not a good idea and people do need to be kept in the loop.

Anyway - people will probably flame me for this and shout wolf and bitch as usual. Just think about it though because there is very little else that can be done except watch the server dwindle and die. You did ask - and I have given you one possible way forward. Any alternatives would be interesting.

Kind regards

Sharkith

I would sign up for that...just give me treehuggers and smelly trolls to kill ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom