hib stealthers in Thid

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
I hope the hib stealthers who cant do nothing other than camping bridges in Thidranki soon grow tired and wanna show some skill. Been running in thid last few weeks as shadowblade and now its just obscene, cant get much lamer. U got melee relics, hit harder then trucks-->

http://dh.darkages.dk/gallery/12/55/

....and still u have to camp/run 3+ screene being unboofed ns Vs sb

....and wots up with the strafing these days...seems everybody does it...lame

i currently play Bgl...female norse sb.

Matchstick Man

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs will never solo, they're too convinced that they're gimps (and they're right :p)

And lose the sc :( so unfair in thid, only met 3 people who i reckon had sc (cos they could beat me solo :p), very sad tbh.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I capped out of Thid today, nerf multiple Albs jumping me and dinging me 25 :(

Trying to decide whether to re-roll Tickle or to start something new.

Nearly dinged 26 too hehe, got zerged by Albs who insisted on camping my corpse when I was on 25.94, and I so wanted those last 2 kills lol

Oh well, maybe I'll re-roll and go pierce this time, see what the damage difference is.

Nice try on that cleric in the middle of the Albs camping me though Bite, was funny, nearly got him too hehe.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
to Brendy....get some boofs...wanna see ya slaughter with that kinda dam tbh!

to Usp....i'm a roleplayer :) maybe u can remember a kobbie bd Teflon? :)

toughest little rat (luwi ns) i met in Thid is by far Coolit...where are ya? ;)

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure where all the hibs have come from atm?
when i went to thid at midnight was 23 hibs in thid :eek7: ,14 of them where stealthers :(.About 8 shades i think so ofc is gonna be a few at bridges etc but i jus try go where the zegs arnt but it meens sometimes i dont see any 1 for 10/15 mins at a time :(

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Every realm stealth zergs, just like every person I've killed is loaded with buffs.. Gotta find a way of working round.. For stealth zergs stay well away from the bridges, and for buff botted lunatics make sure you either play an overpowered class that requires very little skill [Enchanter with blaster pet ;)] or a class that can win vs. buffed opponents when played right [battle druid].

Is it just me or has Thid suddenly become a lot more serious than the playground mess about that it used to be? The buffbot to real person ratio is getting close to 1:1 and people are running about in full guild groups! Hell I've even seen people with ToA stuff for the extra 5% increase in this or that.

Maybe I'm gettin' too old :D

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont say that SBs or infils dont zerg , but yestarday whenever i engaged a luri there been at least 4 more to add.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Bite said:
I hope the hib stealthers who cant do nothing other than camping bridges in Thidranki soon grow tired and wanna show some skill. Been running in thid last few weeks as shadowblade and now its just obscene, cant get much lamer. U got melee relics, hit harder then trucks-->

i currently play Bgl...female norse sb.
here kids you see a good example of selective memories!...

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
I dont say that SBs or infils dont zerg , but yestarday whenever i engaged a luri there been at least 4 more to add.

yes recently theres been alot of hib stealthers but u dont have to go where they are do u ?

99% of the problem comes from the alb stealthers ....u kill em once n they bring a m8 ...u kill em both n they jus go around with the zerg after that meaning the only place hibs can find any1 to kill is near the zerg = all stealthers in 1 area ...i know of 2 or 3 hibs besides me who almost exclusivly solo away from the zergs yet 50% or more of my fights are against 2 or more ppl :(

ps the bridges are like mgs in OF ofc is gonna be ppl there jus u can avoid them in bg so do so ;)

pps ignore the ppl baiting Bite

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Was funny yesterday though, Albs had approx. 2 (visible) fg and bashed a hole in the wall, sitting right by it trying to get in without annoying the shrooms.

Was 2 clerics, no other healers, and there were 4-5 shades doing nice runs at the clerics, killing the 2 of them, and the Albs run back to apk hehe

Nice fun last night, few nice fights with a 2h armsman Half Ogre, Beoglr or something similar, damn he hits hard. Even jumped him and halfway though the fight about 5 more Albs appeared and watched while we fought, close fight, I was on about 15% when he died, then Regular hit me :s

Oh well, decided I'll re-roll :D

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Brend said:
yes recently theres been alot of hib stealthers but u dont have to go where they are do u ?

99% of the problem comes from the alb stealthers ....u kill em once n they bring a m8 ...u kill em both n they jus go around with the zerg after that meaning the only place hibs can find any1 to kill is near the zerg = all stealthers in 1 area ...i know of 2 or 3 hibs besides me who almost exclusivly solo away from the zergs yet 50% or more of my fights are against 2 or more ppl :(

ps the bridges are like mgs in OF ofc is gonna be ppl there jus u can avoid them in bg so do so ;)

pps ignore the ppl baiting Bite

Realy i dont think ive had a fight in thid in NF with inf and not been zerged by Zergina or Zergard. Got to the stage were if you farted 3-4 NS ad SB would pop .. don't realy think you lot understand the meening of solo .. (ie not grouping and not adding;<)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
All stealthers act the same way, no matter the realm. When they know that there is something near them that can find them and kill em they chose the safety of the zerg. The problem doenst start from alb stealthers as the long chewed gum in everyones mouth says. It starts from those stealthers that care to avoid death than have a better challenge. Those who chose to have a better challenge will be solo what even it comes.
An other thing is that many people now reroll their stealther when they ding 24, use the same equipment and go to thid as blue cons. As it is clear blue cons dont stand fare chance against yellow cons stealthers, so many of those chose to be close to people or group with soem other stealthers so they can "leech" few rps and xp.
Just cut the bullshit about alb stealthers because you making your selfs sound stupid since everyone does the same things time to time.
I even had the insident when the blue con Tickle (Vidx) revealed me infront 4-5 Hibs at AB just yestarday.
As for the Hibs stealther zerg yestarday , there was no reason at all to gether such zerg because there were many non stealthers Hibs. I can list your names too if you like, especialy those that camped apk at some point.

Especialy yestarday i had to run so many times after i succcesfully PA a NS/ranger becasue after a single second i could see 3-4 more stealthers coming towards my direction to PA/BS. And even the times i couldnt escape and had 2-3 on me already , more and more adding just to make them self think they do worth something. :wanker:

I do understand hibs tho. Its not much time that they possibly can have fun in this game, and is understandable that they act noobish. Attack whatever it moves, nomatter if there are 4 realms mates on that target already.
I dont say albs dont do it, but dont think that your selfs are any better.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
no point in arguin about it tbh ...not all of us zerg especially not when buffed .
All i can sugest is any of u albs got the balls to solo then solo away from ure realm m8s ;).
Why are ppl rerolling when they get to 24 if they gonna make the same char .........it takes jus 10 mins to sui ureself back to 0xp n of u go again ;)

just had a perfect example ....killed unbuffed inf ...so he come back with buffs + his friends :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lol, got in last night a bit pissed and ran my Sorc into a wall of Hibs at AB, rel..ran back, this was repeated so many times they musta thought I was unhinged.
Finally a few more Albs joined in and the fight slowly worked back to our keep, what a laugh, just wished I had been a little less drunk, think I got 1 mezz in the whole time.
A Hib zerg is a lot nastier than I thought, the sorc is fun to play but I'm starting to feel guilty fighting Hibbies, it was so good to see them kikin ass.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
I dont complain much but wtf is all the hib stealth zerging about! Need to hold hands or what? Three or four times tonight I got jumped by 5+ hib NS's. Must be real fun :) Gotta love how you's stay soooo close together to! When one pops they all pop!

Darac said:
I dont complain much but wtf is all the hib stealth zerging about! Need to hold hands or what? Three or four times tonight I got jumped by 5+ hib NS's. Must be real fun :) Gotta love how you's stay soooo close together to! When one pops they all pop!

we tried stealth zerging back 2 nights ago... they came back with more :(

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Nice try on that cleric in the middle of the Albs camping me though Bite, was funny, nearly got him too hehe.

But i lived muahahahahahahaha. :m00:

Not bad for a lv21 cleric in free gear

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
First of all Brendy u rock and yes u always solo. I dont care about others as in what u call stealth zerg I run solo most of the time and when I dont I duo with my rangerbud Fweak. If thats illigal in ur rvr lawbook then give me the chair. I will keep on doing what Im doing cuz I think its fun. Good luck all and see ya in Thid :wub:
I dont know how many time I got killed tonight from jumping a Cleric in the middle of a fg albs. All u albs in Thid tonight must know that I got ganked many time by 5-8 albs. Is that fair in the lawbook? Anyways I dont really care. Have fun! I do!

Best Regard Shaniqua

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:

what are you playing verm? name and shame ;<

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
OK I am confused.

We have a picture of someone who is buffed to the eyeballs, maxed out on rps for the bg and holding at least one 100% qual weapon killing an unbuffed and solo hib.

Then they moan about the hibbies.

If you want genuine 1 on 1 and a fair fight in thid do not go there with a bb and do not go there with fully crafted gear. Hardly fair that if you do meet someone unbuffed and trying hard to do the right thing.

As for stealth adds - given most peeps in Thid already have L50's somewhere and given it is hard to find a stealther now who does not have friends or runs with a grp anywhere (and I make no effort to point at any realm here as being more to blame than others) to me it is not a surprise.

The only chance you have for anything like a 1 on 1 fight is if they create a zone where you cannot group, you cannot take 3rd party buffs and they find a way of blocking armour and weaps which are over a certain level. Not likely to happen too sonn.

Khaisha said:
First of all Brendy u rock and yes u always solo. I dont care about others as in what u call stealth zerg I run solo most of the time and when I dont I duo with my rangerbud Fweak. If thats illigal in ur rvr lawbook then give me the chair. I will keep on doing what Im doing cuz I think its fun. Good luck all and see ya in Thid :wub:
I dont know how many time I got killed tonight from jumping a Cleric in the middle of a fg albs. All u albs in Thid tonight must know that I got ganked many time by 5-8 albs. Is that fair in the lawbook? Anyways I dont really care. Have fun! I do!

Best Regard Shaniqua

brendy solo!? :eek:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
and the amount of shadowblades adding on my bard and bm duo ? :/

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
OK I am confused.

We have a picture of someone who is buffed to the eyeballs, maxed out on rps for the bg and holding at least one 100% qual weapon killing an unbuffed and solo hib.

Then they moan about the hibbies.

If you want genuine 1 on 1 and a fair fight in thid do not go there with a bb and do not go there with fully crafted gear. Hardly fair that if you do meet someone unbuffed and trying hard to do the right thing.

As for stealth adds - given most peeps in Thid already have L50's somewhere and given it is hard to find a stealther now who does not have friends or runs with a grp anywhere (and I make no effort to point at any realm here as being more to blame than others) to me it is not a surprise.

The only chance you have for anything like a 1 on 1 fight is if they create a zone where you cannot group, you cannot take 3rd party buffs and they find a way of blocking armour and weaps which are over a certain level. Not likely to happen too sonn.

doesnt take much to confuse u....

my point being...and reason i put 1 of my weps in screenie

even tho i am buffed to tits (tho lacking poa), wearing sc armor all mp, all weps mp...this solo unboofed ns still hits harder than me...alot, and they still (not Brendy) zerg like little rugrats!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Belisar said:
OK I am confused.

We have a picture of someone who is buffed to the eyeballs

Well that's really funny comming from a hib..
I play both Alb and Hib on prydwen (in thid) and basically any hib has his own bb in thid..
When I play my druid (no buffbot but a real spec) theres normally 3 or 4 people in the group with a level 24 druid buffbot.
When I play Alb or Mid for that matter I hardly see buffbots at the PK atleast not to such an extent as hibs have, then again most hibs seem to play a stealther these days so might be related to that.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Tokz said:
what are you playing verm? name and shame ;<

I was playing a friends infil (Abortionist :p) until i opened my accout before 3 days. I have a HO pole arms (Ogremenor), wind theu (Galaragan PbuckWanabe), infil (Vermillia), matter cabby (Dotmillon), minstrel (Dance AlNightLong). And i have items to make almost any class. I mostly enjoy my arms tho, but we must have the keep to be effective, else you geting zerged too often as non stealther. When i'm getting pissed of by enemy stealthers i hunt them down with infil ;P. Theu and Caby for when i play with 2-3 friend as non stealther group and defence of CK ofc.

ps.s Btw i want to thank Batwoman(SB) for helping me before 3 days during the night to defend CK from a fg Hib, mostly by stealthers that tried to take the Keep with their buffbots. I was the only alb in thid and she was the only mid. We prevented hibs to take the keep altho they had broken a wall and the inner door. They did pulle Lady 3 times and we stoped them all. I was with Abortionist (infil) that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom