hib stealthers in Thid

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
Well that's really funny comming from a hib..
Basically any hib has his own bb in thid..

Why funny ?

I have made no comment about the use of BB's - in fact I agree in general the use of BB's now dominates pretty much everywhere.

And as for the point of the thread..

Brendy may be hitting harder but still lost the fight.

To be fair it is kind of hard to compare when we do not know both parties armour qual, resists etc. Maybe Brendy has fully some 100% qual gear (I do not know) but why is that worse than anyone else in Thid ?

Jjuraa

Banned
just in case anyone thought people were exaggerating saying 6 hib stealthers, ive got a screenshot to upload :) cant upload myself cos my webspace is broken, but anyone wants to upload it il email it to them..

was taken at about 3am :p

anyway its up to the hibs if they want to stealthzerg, personally i wouldnt because i play thid for a fun challenge, away from the zerg that is level 50 rvr.. i just wont log on at the obscene times the hib stealth zerg is out :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
just in case anyone thought people were exaggerating saying 6 hib stealthers, ive got a screenshot to upload :) cant upload myself cos my webspace is broken, but anyone wants to upload it il email it to them..

was taken at about 3am :p

anyway its up to the hibs if they want to stealthzerg, personally i wouldnt because i play thid for a fun challenge, away from the zerg that is level 50 rvr.. i just wont log on at the obscene times the hib stealth zerg is out :)
/em re-writes that.

anyway its up to the albs if they want to stealthzerg, personally i wouldnt because i play daoc for a fun challenge, away from the zerg that is now rvr.. i just wont log on at the obscene times the alb stealth zerg is out

Oh loook!

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
hehe maby there is a stealther zerg if u call a total of 6 stealthers a zerg but ppl play what class they like and Hibs are always outnumbered by albs. 1-2 fg albs always run around together and u dont see us complain about it. U can have what number u want thats the name of the game and we dont care.
I think u just sore cuz hibs had a small army in thid for once and that we got the CK 2 days in a row for the first time in ages hehe. Nothing sux more then a sore looser.

Best regards Shaniqua

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
To be fair it is kind of hard to compare when we do not know both parties armour qual, resists etc. Maybe Brendy has fully some 100% qual gear (I do not know) but why is that worse than anyone else in Thid ?

just a note about this,im blades spec so when i fight an sb (slash week armour ) im getting a nice bonus to dmg.the sb on the other hand is hitting my slash neutral armour +15% slash resist.when i fight infs the dmg is alot closer dispite hib having the str relics.

why mythic made sb armour weak to slash instead of the same as hib/alb leather god only knows :( :confused:

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Just to say... "I found a solo hib stealther!"

Yay for Brendy! Guess they ain't all insecure :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Khaisha said:
I dont know how many time I got killed tonight from jumping a Cleric in the middle of a fg albs. All u albs in Thid tonight must know that I got ganked many time by 5-8 albs. Is that fair in the lawbook?
Best Regard Shaniqua

Ohhh, Shaniqua, so you think its fair to duo with an SB do you? You and Rumour seemed quite friendly. :wanker:

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
Duo with an SB? U must have got something wrong... Im a HIb and SB is Mids, we are enemies. I hate to break that to ya m8. :fluffle:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Khaisha said:
Duo with an SB? U must have got something wrong... Im a HIb and SB is Mids, we are enemies. I hate to break that to ya m8. :fluffle:

You were taking the same targets, and werent killing eachother, and no, your not my mate tyvm :eek:

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
no im not ur m8 at all, I dont go that low. there was 3-4 albs (normal on one mid) fighting that SB so I jumped in and we both were pretty low after killing those leet albs so I ran off to heal up and so did the SB, it was nothing planned we just did not think that finish eachother off right there was fun, better to stealth up and reload and then do it the stealtherway. Did not wanna w8 for another mindless albganksquad to come either. I was just standing around in the end tonight watching almost 2fg albs running around jumping looners coming from PKs and I swear before these poor players died every alb in that gang got to hit one time and after that dance, laugh at the solo players corpse. I salute all albs that was there... no I dont.. but u have leet stuff.... no u dont... but...but...bah screw it, u just crying cuz< u got killed :kissit:

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Shani, i accidently dinged 25 today from rvr exp ;(

Xplo

Banned
Lol you whine that hibs have high dmg, you should see my infil on exc with 20% str relic + buffs + slash weapon, I hit you harder with garrote then you can PA me.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Lol you whine that hibs have high dmg, you should see my infil on exc with 20% str relic + buffs + slash weapon, I hit you harder with garrote then you can PA me.

i guess ur talking to me?

i'd like to see a screenie where u do this dam....

my lvl 50 sb---hitting rr3 or 4 ranger

http://dh.darkages.dk/gallery/12/53/

my thid sb---1shotting inf...not boofed tho

http://dh.darkages.dk/gallery/12/34/

read post pls...not whine on other assasins dam on sb's....just ur ordinary zergwhine

Kinag

Part of the furniture
So would infils and nightshades if they had Mourning Rage and were able to use 2h weapons ^^

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Khaisha said:
no im not ur m8 at all, I dont go that low. there was 3-4 albs (normal on one mid) fighting that SB so I jumped in and we both were pretty low after killing those leet albs so I ran off to heal up and so did the SB, it was nothing planned we just did not think that finish eachother off right there was fun, better to stealth up and reload and then do it the stealtherway. Did not wanna w8 for another mindless albganksquad to come either. I was just standing around in the end tonight watching almost 2fg albs running around jumping looners coming from PKs and I swear before these poor players died every alb in that gang got to hit one time and after that dance, laugh at the solo players corpse. I salute all albs that was there... no I dont.. but u have leet stuff.... no u dont... but...but...bah screw it, u just crying cuz< u got killed :kissit:

The thing is... you didnt kill me :p all you wimpy stealthers that only jump ppl youve got a 110% chance of winning think: 'hmm... a cleric in /level gear, looks like a 1 hit kill, im sure gonna post a SS on some random forum showing my yber damage....' and then they hit me for about 70 dmg with PA, and i stand there and laugh while they run off. Probably be the same with you.

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
Fweak u bastid, damn how could that happend hehe. Will miss ya there bro!

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
I hate to break it to ja but stealthers jump ppl. If the situation I described for ya is not the one u talk about then I dont know what ur on about, I dont duo with ppl from other realm... kinda hard to communicate witht them...

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Vermillon said:
All stealthers act the same way, no matter the realm. When they know that there is something near them that can find them and kill em they chose the safety of the zerg. The problem doenst start from alb stealthers as the long chewed gum in everyones mouth says. It starts from those stealthers that care to avoid death than have a better challenge. Those who chose to have a better challenge will be solo what even it comes.
An other thing is that many people now reroll their stealther when they ding 24, use the same equipment and go to thid as blue cons. As it is clear blue cons dont stand fare chance against yellow cons stealthers, so many of those chose to be close to people or group with soem other stealthers so they can "leech" few rps and xp.
Just cut the bullshit about alb stealthers because you making your selfs sound stupid since everyone does the same things time to time.
I even had the insident when the blue con Tickle (Vidx) revealed me infront 4-5 Hibs at AB just yestarday.
As for the Hibs stealther zerg yestarday , there was no reason at all to gether such zerg because there were many non stealthers Hibs. I can list your names too if you like, especialy those that camped apk at some point.

Especialy yestarday i had to run so many times after i succcesfully PA a NS/ranger becasue after a single second i could see 3-4 more stealthers coming towards my direction to PA/BS. And even the times i couldnt escape and had 2-3 on me already , more and more adding just to make them self think they do worth something. :wanker:

I do understand hibs tho. Its not much time that they possibly can have fun in this game, and is understandable that they act noobish. Attack whatever it moves, nomatter if there are 4 realms mates on that target already.
I dont say albs dont do it, but dont think that your selfs are any better.
Hardly gonna believe that, unless you were level 30, as I dinged lvl 25.94 in Thid on Sunday night (26th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom