hib rvr population drop?

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
about time i lose GP ffs that new purge is costing me same points and is on a very short timer and you might say oooh it cost alot of points ? :touch:

who cares i almost spend 30 points 2 get single and gp atm anyway so no loss 2 me :kissit:

and why do albs think fights r only won on GP lol (its on a 30 min timer had alot of fights is not up and than its bb dead inc) :wij:

you only have 1 druid in ur gimp grps?

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Hibs are leaving because of the anti radar part of NF.
Sad, but very true :(
Ah well, hopefully they will come back, when they figure out how to avoid detection.
Regards, Glottis

Some retard said that before, you are late this time Glottis and wrong, so nothing new.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
maybe you albs just flame us on forum cous we takin a break from time 2 time for no reason , we still got rl who sometimes need care , we cant zerg 24/7 like albs do anyway :touch:

Right.... So that's why you're on every hour of the day, every day of the week, and post about a billion posts to defend your realm. That's why you care so much about what people say about you and your realm.

Cause you're cool guy in real life! I get it, I think we all do lol

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Having a good laugh @ all the retarded albie pray posting here... Played 6 month in hib now, and have not once seen anyone friends or foe use rader...
Its just a bad excuse when you guys get WTFPWNED... So stop the crying littul albies and dry your eyes meijts ...

Funny how that "select realm" screen splits the retards, the nerds and the normal sane people :D albs/mids/hibs ofc ;) but i sure like it..

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
Some retard said that before, you are late this time Glottis and wrong, so nothing new.

Actually, I'm very right.
Download statistics published by the maker of one of the more populair cheat programmes showed that on Excal a lot more Hib used his tool than Mids (Albs the least, but that figures).
Reality is a bitch, specially when it bites you in the butt..
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
feel free to link us to your source glottis, i'd be very surprised if for once you're not talking out of your arse, did it ever come to anyones attention that hibs just don't like keep takes as it is? ... check the stats on who has DF most, i'd take a rough guess that it's not the hibs (mids>albs>hibs) because we really just cant be arsed most of the time, and then look at what NF is .... o look a giant keep take planetside styley expansion :rolleyes:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Nuked said:
did it ever come to anyones attention that hibs just don't like keep takes as it is?
if that's true why are people not playing now to get the last out of the old style frontiers?

(and hibs take more keeps than albs it seems ;) at least they take more alb keeps, heh... Caer Benowyc seems to be the keep mid/hib fight over some nights, without any albs in sight - not always the case of course, just some nights)

Event said:
Havent u even considered that people settle in a given realm for many reasons and dont x-realm much if at all.

It is entirely possible that hib attracted a population played, on average, by older peeps and that after 3 years they have other commitments or interests.

doubt hib is any more "mature" than alb or mid...

Also some key figures in hibernia left a while back and imo it left a bit of a void in realm leadership and realm momentum with respect to rvr.

This sounds very much like the cause to me :)

If Hibernia commits slow death then the server will suffer. I have the feeling you will be surprised at hib numbers in rvr come NF tho.

hope so - two-way fights are so boring :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
my readar detects a twat :rolleyes: the fact that you rvr with a necro says it all. ofc necro is harder in rvr, it would be since it's the retard of emain, you try mastering stealther, caster, healer, tank, CC and then get back to me ... fucking necro, am i supposed to be fecking impressed by your stupidity of taking a necro to emain and handling frustration well? why not just bloody play a lvl 35 armsman solo in emain and get rr3, now that would be something to bring to the table. i've tried almost all the alb classes now, and i'd say hands down it's no more harder or easier then the hib version. infact i found playing sorc alot more comftable then playing a bard, and i didnt bother taking a necro to emain or odins or any other realm zone for that matter because that would just be plain stupid and pointless. :kissit:

Yes, your radar does detect a twat - you! The fact I have 2 characters in my sig tells you nothing about my experiance with the game. You're just mouthing off because you don't like what I typed.

I've played DAoC on and off for 3 years now. I've played all 3 Realms, and have had a Lvl 50 Champion and Druid on Hib/Pryd - the Champion was deleted because I should have rolled a Hero (never listen to Guildies) and could never get a group in RVR, the Druid was sold. I currently have two Druids there. A Lvl 50 Regrowth/Nuture (RR5), and a Lvl 33 forthcoming Regrowth/Nature spec. I used to run with Severence, so I think I have enough experiance of the 1337 FG v FG scene. I've also got a Shar Ranger and a Luri NS in training, and have also played a Void Eldritch, a Mana Eldritch. In Midgard I've played a Healer, Shaman, Bezerker and Shadowblade.

So I guess I am saying STFU - you're haven't the first clue what I've done in the game. I am not a hardcore 1337 player, but then I have never claimed to be. I do put the effort into my characters though, and that counts for a lot IMHO.

I am not asking for a medal for playing a Necro in RVR, but a bit of respect for perservering with a frustratingly annoying Class wouldn't go amiss...Necros have got a terrible reputation for being PVE farmers, but mine isn't now, and she never will be.

I'll just conclude by adding that if I ever get her to RR5, I'll make sure to buy Ichor and NM, then hopefully the FGH/M that roll me constantly now when solo might just spam /bow or /salute for a decent 1 v FG then the /rude and /laugh I get at the moment...

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Ogen said:
Having a good laugh @ all the retarded albie pray posting here... Played 6 month in hib now, and have not once seen anyone friends or foe use rader...
Its just a bad excuse when you guys get WTFPWNED... So stop the crying littul albies and dry your eyes meijts ...

Funny how that "select realm" screen splits the retards, the nerds and the normal sane people :D albs/mids/hibs ofc ;) but i sure like it..
Your not very bright are you?

Have you ever thought for one ickle intsy winsty minute that for every twat that says X is leaving cuz hes cheats there is some moron thats makes a post saying they dont. None of you actually know.

OMFG at both sides actually contributing to the human gene pool one day...jesus christ wtf are we gonna do.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I've played DAoC on and off for 3 years now. I've played all 3 Realms, and have had a Lvl 50 Champion and Druid on Hib/Pryd - the Champion was deleted because I should have rolled a Hero (never listen to Guildies) and could never get a group in RVR, the Druid was sold. I currently have two Druids there. A Lvl 50 Regrowth/Nuture (RR5), and a Lvl 33 forthcoming Regrowth/Nature spec. I used to run with Severence, so I think I have enough experiance of the 1337 FG v FG scene. I've also got a Shar Ranger and a Luri NS in training, and have also played a Void Eldritch, a Mana Eldritch. In Midgard I've played a Healer, Shaman, Bezerker and Shadowblade.

Nuked = pwned.

Danamyr > Nuked, any day of the week. And I don't just say because he's mah guildy :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
feel free to link us to your source glottis, i'd be very surprised if for once you're not talking out of your arse

He's not talking out of his arse - there was a thread here about it, although search isn't turning anything up. Basically the maker of The Susbcription Radar proggy released stats of which internal realm maps were being downloaded, and the Hib maps on Excal were top of the pile - demonstrating pretty much irrefutably that, of the people using that program on Excal, the biggest proportion were Hibs.

Which means Glottis pwns Nuked. It's just not your day, is it Nuked? First Danamyr, then Glottis :)

UPDATE: Found the thread - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=3933&highlight=radar+maps+download

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Well this Hib got on the WoW beta, and hasn't looked back since.

In fact the thought of logging on Daoc makes me wqant too laugh, I'm quite glad that I never have too bother with it any more, World of Warcraft came
along and really opened my eyes too what a MMORPG should be, and sadly
Daoc can't cut the mustard in any way, shape or form.

Roll on January for WoW Euro release, then you guys can finally stop bitching
and moaning about radar, then the sensible people will leave Daoc too the leet kiddies and play a real game.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Gordonax said:
He's not talking out of his arse - there was a thread here about it, although search isn't turning anything up. Basically the maker of The Susbcription Radar proggy released stats of which internal realm maps were being downloaded, and the Hib maps on Excal were top of the pile - demonstrating pretty much irrefutably that, of the people using that program on Excal, the biggest proportion were Hibs.

Which means Glottis pwns Nuked. It's just not your day, is it Nuked? First Danamyr, then Glottis :)

UPDATE: Found the thread - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=3933&highlight=radar+maps+download

So what you're actually saying is that radar is mostly used in emain!!! Man, you are clever!!

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
The total (in brackets) refers to the total number of users. The percentages are only of a subset of players who enter 1 of 3 specific (inner realm PvE) zones to get an approximate breakdown by home realm.

good tip ... read first .... pull trigger afterwards...

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
pfttt vodka... stop beating me by sec's when i get the chance to swing the flame bat...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
pfttt vodka... stop beating me by sec's when i get the chance to swing the flame bat...

stop playing around with your warship then, you might be in time :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
So what you're actually saying is that radar is mostly used in emain!!! Man, you are clever!!

j00 are v good at pointing at other people level of intelligence, shame you don't service your own...

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
stop playing around with your warship then, you might be in time :p

OMG i allmost forgot that ship ... when NF hit us i wanna stay in the water bombarding heatherns with glowy balls of faith all day long !!!

it was so cool .... COOL !!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
OMG i allmost forgot that ship ... when NF hit us i wanna stay in the water bombarding heatherns with glowy balls of faith all day long !!!

it was so cool .... COOL !!

yeah, it was cool when mids burned it :kissit:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:

Gear pwned by VF, Clipse, and Filip!

NEXT! :)

:fluffle:

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Well this Hib got on the WoW beta, and hasn't looked back since.

In fact the thought of logging on Daoc makes me wqant too laugh, I'm quite glad that I never have too bother with it any more, World of Warcraft came
along and really opened my eyes too what a MMORPG should be, and sadly
Daoc can't cut the mustard in any way, shape or form.

Roll on January for WoW Euro release, then you guys can finally stop bitching
and moaning about radar, then the sensible people will leave Daoc too the leet kiddies and play a real game.

Cya back in DaoC in March then ;)

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Takes 1-2 month to delete and get new char up for this mid vs. alb game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom