hib rvr population drop?

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
yus life is easy on my course. 8 hours seminar/lecture time per week. with 2 reading weeks per term (essay week) and 6 campus bars and 1 of em being 30s away from me with pound a pint, u cant go wrong!! and girls on classics are so sweat :)

omg thats so cheat !! ! ! !!

i got like 20 hours of seminar/lectur's a week.. around 30 hours of reading stuff... add working to this ...

at least the student bar makes up for it .. 70% are girls... and btw veryyyyyy nice looking.

i study some Economic, Sociology and i think some1 tries to learn me spanish and english...

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
seriously doubt that - they'd leave the day before the NF patch going "bah NF sux coxxor and kills my 8v8 l33tness I quit!"

(not that everyone who does do that will be a radarer of course, big game change = excuse for people to leave who've wanted to leave for a while, like people left with ToA)

man you sure can whine as a donkeys ass

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
omg thats so cheat !! ! ! !!

i got like 20 hours of seminar/lectur's a week.. around 30 hours of reading stuff... add working to this ...

at least the student bar makes up for it .. 70% are girls... and btw veryyyyyy nice looking.

i study some Economic, Sociology and i think some1 tries to learn me spanish and english...

54% girls at my pad :p is a ok ratio better than those suasage fest uni;s with
75% boys.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad you can't play daoc though :p Got internet activated last week in my halls, totally unrestricted internet :D Not that I have much time to play, but still nice to have the option :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ye that is annoying:p but i shuld have daoc in 1month or so if things go as i have predicted.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
hibs lose GP they all quit xD

won more than 90% of the mezz fights vs. hibs the last 3 months, and I can tell you all of those mezzes got group purged xD

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I have a sorc on Gorre and if I mezz a group of albs or mids usually about 60-70% purge then and there. Don't think GP going is such a big deal given purge is 15/5 min timer and cheaper for the first level.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=22806

Looking at the 15k mark:

Has been at about 32% steadily... then last week 25%

looking at the numbers it's normally about 360 to 390 hibs getting 15k+ lwrp, this week it's only 280.

Is the xml broken? or have some guilds given up RvR? or have all the hibs gone to Gorre?

they cant use radar in NF :( so instead of gerrin caught n leaving on a bad note. they quitting whislt they are ahead .

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
hibs lose GP they all quit xD

won more than 90% of the mezz fights vs. hibs the last 3 months, and I can tell you all of those mezzes got group purged xD

about time i lose GP ffs that new purge is costing me same points and is on a very short timer and you might say oooh it cost alot of points ? :touch:

who cares i almost spend 30 points 2 get single and gp atm anyway so no loss 2 me :kissit:

and why do albs think fights r only won on GP lol (its on a 30 min timer had alot of fights is not up and than its bb dead inc) :wij:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
they cant use radar in NF :( so instead of gerrin caught n leaving on a bad note. they quitting whislt they are ahead .

ye we use radar and headshotscript gonna download it now for NF you dumb twat :twak: :twak:

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
BAFs rvr group from mid/pryd are atm exping up new lvl50 chars on hib/exc.
If all are going as planed we will do some RVR here aswell as mid/pryd :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
Seriously you come out with some of the most retarded things ever.

favgames

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
54% girls at my pad :p is a ok ratio better than those suasage fest uni;s with
75% boys.
So you went around counting all the girls AND guys? I would have just stopped at the girls!

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:

You sir should be proud of just how retarded you sound /clap

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
I have a sorc on Gorre and if I mezz a group of albs or mids usually about 60-70% purge then and there. Don't think GP going is such a big deal given purge is 15/5 min timer and cheaper for the first level.

cant purge stun, cant purge root in that combat, that will matter... no more grp-purge mezz, moc - purge stun action. with current setup that is.

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
cant purge stun, cant purge root in that combat, that will matter... no more grp-purge mezz, moc - purge stun action. with current setup that is.

helloooooooooooooooooo PR xD.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
favgames said:
So you went around counting all the girls AND guys? I would have just stopped at the girls!

noop! its some statistic they have :p anyway were quite alot of nice girls at the bar i went to earlier tonight :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs are leaving because of the anti radar part of NF.
Sad, but very true :(
Ah well, hopefully they will come back, when they figure out how to avoid detection.
Regards, Glottis

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
LMAO :)

Out of all the characters in your sig, you've only got one that's remotely difficult (Bard), so please cry more :twak:

my readar detects a twat :rolleyes: the fact that you rvr with a necro says it all. ofc necro is harder in rvr, it would be since it's the retard of emain, you try mastering stealther, caster, healer, tank, CC and then get back to me ... fucking necro, am i supposed to be fecking impressed by your stupidity of taking a necro to emain and handling frustration well? why not just bloody play a lvl 35 armsman solo in emain and get rr3, now that would be something to bring to the table. i've tried almost all the alb classes now, and i'd say hands down it's no more harder or easier then the hib version. infact i found playing sorc alot more comftable then playing a bard, and i didnt bother taking a necro to emain or odins or any other realm zone for that matter because that would just be plain stupid and pointless. :kissit:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
shh nuked this conversation has developed from rvr population level to a new higher cultured lvl of university life. :D

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
sorry dude, i forgot to read the last 3 pages :D i'll scroll back

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sad that albs assume radar because a few people logged on gorre or just didn't play for whatever reasons. Guilty concience guys? Or just decided to be a bunch of tards? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Danya said:
Sad that albs assume radar because a few people logged on gorre or just didn't play for whatever reasons. Guilty concience guys? Or just decided to be a bunch of tards? :p

I wasn't actually accusing anyone of radar :) infact I was saying a pop dip now is less suspicious than one just as NF lands.
(I doubt the radar usage is much different across the realms, you get cheating arseholes in every realm)

Just wondering why the hib pop has dipped but the alb/mid one hasn't - can't just be the Gorre testing? Though maybe emain's just no fun atm and hibs appreciate the teleporting bit more than the run there... albs/mids can still port so less of a gain by going to Gorre.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Havent u even considered that people settle in a given realm for many reasons and dont x-realm much if at all.

It is entirely possible that hib attracted a population played, on average, by older peeps and that after 3 years they have other commitments or interests.

Also some key figures in hibernia left a while back and imo it left a bit of a void in realm leadership and realm momentum with respect to rvr.

The trickle has become a steady flow now and radar detection has fuck all to do with it.

If Hibernia commits slow death then the server will suffer. I have the feeling you will be surprised at hib numbers in rvr come NF tho.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't mean you flim - I was talking about glottis, jpeg, et al who were saying hibs only left cos of radar usage, which is obviously a load of bull.
IIRC there were some stats from US daoc about radar usage that showed it was fairly even across the realms, I doubt it's much different here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom