hib rvr population drop?

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Bard is probly about only class in daoc that takes a lil skill to play good

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Eluvia said:
out of all the characters in your sig, you only have 2 that are incredibly easy, so cry more, what a stupid idiot u are.
amagaaaaaaad you got a necro in your sig, you must suck!! they are liek soooooooo easymode (in pve)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
Why you even bother making a sig farmer boy?

Because I can! And I'm hardly a 'farmer boy' - I play my Necro actively in RVR. It's the DAoC Class equivilent of S&M :)

Xag

Fledgling Freddie
i know that me a sevral others moved to other servers cuz playing in excal is almost impossible....either u run into swarms of albs or u run into 2 fg mids with thier shitload of insta's....feels crap dieing to idiots with nothing alse but 1 button or a rr2 savage doing much dmg as a rr8 bm...just my own personal opinion

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
amagaaaaaaad you got a necro in your sig, you must suck!! they are liek soooooooo easymode (in pve)

LMAO :)

Well I am going to assume that you are either:

1. A Mong
2. Can't Read
3. Both

Because this is an RVR Forum, therefore the PVE ability of my Class is irrelevant. Anyone that's actually played a Necro in RVR will be the first to admit it's the most frustrating Class ever. I haven't got mine in my sig because she's a cash cow - I never farm with her. I do PL, but then I play her a lot actively in RVR also.

It's taken bloody ages to get RR3 - you can't cast when you spend 90% of the game chewing dirt! ;)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
out of all the characters in your sig, you only have 2 that are incredibly easy, so cry more, what a stupid idiot u are.

Try playing a Necro in RVR for longer then 5 minutes and then tell me how easy the Class is. You haven't got the first fucking clue, so kindly STFU and go play with some traffic...

Th reason hibs LWRP is dropping is cus of the emain zerg, u go amg, OMFG 7FG albs, you go MMG, OMG 6fg mids, you roam in between, Omg its so quiet here, look a solo necro .............

Of course a Necro is going to be solo - we very rarely get PUG spots in Emain. Such skill for a Hib FG to roll one Necro :puke:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
back to the issue, its quite fun you think hibs quit go inactive as of radar.
as im sure 99% that's _not_ the case.

hibs will rise again, I think its the lack of dedicated players, I myself feel the difference between ppl now and back then, alot less ppl want to actully work hard to make a difference. ppl just go afk/log off if they get zerged, that was not the case with "some" hibs some months ago :fluffle:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
was on gorre yesterday with a GG .. and there was quite a few excal hibs on the alb side...

i hope for their own sake they dont think it is like a real test of how to play alb..

in our' group we had a death/kill ratio of 1 to 16-19 (countet on death blows)and only a few wipeouts when grossely outnumbered... sorc/cabby group with relic's + shitty resist's from every1 are seriously overpowered. At least against the hib/mid zergs playing on gorre atm it is..

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Danamyr said:
LMAO :)

Well I am going to assume that you are either:

1. A Mong
2. Can't Read
3. Both

Because this is an RVR Forum, therefore the PVE ability of my Class is irrelevant. Anyone that's actually played a Necro in RVR will be the first to admit it's the most frustrating Class ever. I haven't got mine in my sig because she's a cash cow - I never farm with her. I do PL, but then I play her a lot actively in RVR also.

It's taken bloody ages to get RR3 - you can't cast when you spend 90% of the game chewing dirt! ;)
necro is a pve char so its your own fault if u play it in rvr!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
necro is a pve char so its your own fault if u play it in rvr!

And I thought you should be able to play all Classes in RVR - silly me! :)

I think Mythic agree with you actually Coccas...either that or they enjoy inflicting torture :)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i think they like infilcting torture, i used to play a warden so i know what u are talking about!!

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Lot of hibs having fun with alb classes in NF ;) .
I´m sure lot of albs are going to be surprised in NF, they assume hibs dislike NF and hibernia going to suck in the new frontiers; even a lot of albs think hibs are quiting cause NF which is stupid, if i don´t enjoy NF i will quit then but no 1 month before.

NF seems to be going fun playing hibernia :clap:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they can't handle roaming without the Extra 20% damage

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
how fucking hard can it be do understand that you destroy emain rvr with your motherfucking CG and your cockassbitching BG? doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

W000t Albion won the war, that's the puny hibbers disposed of, now to Banish Midgard !!!!! Then we can wrap up and move on :D

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
W000t Albion won the war, that's the puny hibbers disposed of, now to Banish Midgard !!!!! Then we can wrap up and move on :D

Congrats! :wub: Does this mean I have to quit rvr now? :(

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
I think its the lack of dedicated players, alot less ppl want to actully work hard to make a difference. ppl just go afk/log off if they get zerged

Staj - the problem I find is that some players get all toad up and think they gonna pwn with their fancy gear. They get zerged or beaten in 8v8 and log in a sulk. Zergs are zzz but they have always been in the game and as a hib you have to get used to the fact u aint gonna be in emain for hours @ primetime without getting wiped at some point.

The other main problem is that people seem to think they are above taking advice or even discussing where they or the group went wrong and get all pissed off when peeps offer ideas about individual or group play. Ive seen many rr8+ players who imo have a lot to learn but due to realm rank think they know it all.

Both of these issues lead to players never improving their skills. Personally I have found advice from experienced players invaluable and Ive never stopped learning since day 1 of this game.

Its not dedication as such just personal attitudes that is fking up hib atm.

There is also the fact that this game is a few years old and people just move on irl or in their gaming preferences but thats a seperate issue.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Maybe they can't handle roaming without the Extra 20% damage

maybe you albs just flame us on forum cous we takin a break from time 2 time for no reason , we still got rl who sometimes need care , we cant zerg 24/7 like albs do anyway :touch:

but than again said it once and said it million times when albs go rvr they do brains out , helmet on :kissit:

tbh lookin forward 2 NF 2 finally be able 2 go rvr without those relic craps , maybe you will understand than that you dont always need tem and if peeps kill albs , or mids than we can do it in a proper way

btw that radar accusations r gettin offly old now specially without proof (i guess peeps never heard of SL)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
so true me ol mucker :)

a lot of the time ive been in grps where people "spit their dummy out" over gettin wiped and they quit, whereas the fun is in going back and getting revenge or teaming up with another fg to take out the baddies then spltting :)

plus peeps now are gettin older :) look at me lol in a few months time ill have a mortgage and be engaged and shit whereas at the start of daoc i was a student nubber who drank like a fish (hmmm ok maybe thats not changed :p)

majik

Banned
vintervargen said:
how fucking hard can it be do understand that you destroy emain rvr with your motherfucking CG and your cockassbitching BG? doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

Agreek

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ok its pure and simple.

NF comes
Hib population drops
most interesting thing About NF?=Radar Detection

thus 1 deduces that loads of hibs are quitting (mostly wardens) cuz of the radar detection.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
ok its pure and simple.

NF comes
Hib population drops

thus 1 deduces that loads of hibs are quitting (mostly wardens) cuz of the radar detection.

I can only assume 2 things about your post m8

1. Your joking

2. You are not studying science @ uni

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
I can only assume 2 things about your post m8

1. Your joking

2. You are not studying science @ uni

1) yes i am joking

2) and no i dont study science at uni, i study ancient Greece/Rome

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:
ok its pure and simple.

NF comes
Hib population drops

Aye, its true. I used radar on my BG warden!!!!

It was called...OMFGONLYHIBWARDENSUSERADAR.exe

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Aye, its true. I used radar on my BG warden!!!!

It was called...OMFGONLYHIBWARDENSUSERADAR.exe

pwned for posting after my reply to spleen!!!! :fluffle:

Event

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
1) yes i am joking

2) and no i dont study science at uni, i study ancient Greece/Rome

1) soz didnt get joke - im in a bad mood coz my sally threw a wobbly and taurs pwned me (for 10th time today)

2) Arts student = spend 99% of uni time in student union drinking watered down lager and eyeing up the goth chicks.

Im just jealous coz I studied biology and chicks that study science are usually hounds. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Edaemos said:
Radar is fixed in NF, hibs leaving the game. :wub:

seriously doubt that - they'd leave the day before the NF patch going "bah NF sux coxxor and kills my 8v8 l33tness I quit!"

(not that everyone who does do that will be a radarer of course, big game change = excuse for people to leave who've wanted to leave for a while, like people left with ToA)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
1) soz didnt get joke - im in a bad mood coz my sally threw a wobbly and taurs pwned me (for 10th time today)

2) Arts student = spend 99% of uni time in student union drinking watered down lager and eyeing up the goth chicks.

Im just jealous coz I studied biology and chicks that study science are usually hounds. ;)

yus life is easy on my course. 8 hours seminar/lecture time per week. with 2 reading weeks per term (essay week) and 6 campus bars and 1 of em being 30s away from me with pound a pint, u cant go wrong!! and girls on classics are so sweat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom