Hib relic raid tomoz

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
who cares if you get AC'd- it only leads to more retaking and thus more rvr, the fact theyre changing hands often is a good thing (even though im against this early morning lol'age)

kinda keeps it fresh, and a raid is usually fun, you get good action

i can see your PoV but at the same time, its like saying "well why bother taking any relics?we'l only lose them at some point"

the point is that its suppose to be fun taking or keeping them, not the end outcome of where they end up

Thats whole Point who cares if they get AC well it seems people do care as they can't be assed to go retrieve them WHEN you like them to which is primetime and when you have numbers to defend.

Time now is people don't give a dam because to get a mass RvR done on Hib especially is non existent yet this is what you want Hib to do Well the numbers on this server are not going to change that I can't reach into my pocket nd produce more hibs.

What was done is done Relics will eventually be returned to Hib but I am afraid it will be AC back.

I Admire you optimism m8 but lets be truthful it not going to happen as I said if Goa has any plans to make this server healthier then the days of Mass RvR by Hib and for that Mid are long long gone and afraid people like Outtamind are living in the past.

Yes it used to be Fun taking Relics and I totally agree with you had some real good fun going for Relics but NF Relics are to Easy for the more populated realm than it is for the underpopulated.

Soulja

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Seems as albs took are relic gonna make a raid to get are relic bk or other relics

Meeting point will be Cruachan Gorge

Will get rams from there then we will move by foot to somewhere

Need as many groups as possible dont care about the grp set ups

Could do with 1 grp cutting all the ports tho where ever we go so make sure that grp as 1 warlord

Bg will be at 19:00 pm gmt and will leave at 19:45 pm gmt please be there hibs

dont care wat level dont care wat ml dont even care if temped or not temped just be there

Rofl Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl dandk i agree rps inc, i'll make a good fg moosice and fuck albs up with you ;>

Ehh the day when i will gr with you Taglim ... is the same day, where you get the title, saying i'm not a X-realmer ..!

Guess when ?

:m00:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

People like you i just don't get.

Do you actually enjoy ruining the server as quite clearly you seem to find any prime time event where everyone can participate objectable.

It's just plain sad, that when even your own realm mates i looking forward to it, you find it neccessary to make that reply.

/sigh i guess.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Seems as albs took are relic gonna make a raid to get are relic bk or other relics

Meeting point will be Cruachan Gorge

Will get rams from there then we will move by foot to somewhere

Need as many groups as possible dont care about the grp set ups

Could do with 1 grp cutting all the ports tho where ever we go so make sure that grp as 1 warlord

Bg will be at 19:00 pm gmt and will leave at 19:45 pm gmt please be there hibs

dont care wat level dont care wat ml dont even care if temped or not temped just be there

:clap:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Yea Yea... whatever

So your telling me your going for Hibs relics after whining so much about us albs taking them.... /yawn

Pull the other one guys it rings alarm bells that suggest all Albs where born yesterday :p

Oh and the drugs roxxorz.... they make me laugh twice as hard when Mids put a Relic Raid on the RvR forums rather then their own saying they going for their bum chums relic when in actual fact they planning x-realming to get both relics back...... roflmfao

Oh my god you're slow.

I'm almost ashamed of being in the same realm as you..

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
Outtamind your an idiot tbh, HIBS ARE RELIC RAIDING NOT MIDS, ALB HAS HIBS RELIC ..........

do u get that? is that ok?

Dard

Part of the furniture
Yea Yea... whatever

So your telling me your going for Hibs relics after whining so much about us albs taking them.... /yawn

Pull the other one guys it rings alarm bells that suggest all Albs where born yesterday :p

Oh and the drugs roxxorz.... they make me laugh twice as hard when Mids put a Relic Raid on the RvR forums rather then their own saying they going for their bum chums relic when in actual fact they planning x-realming to get both relics back...... roflmfao

Lol, Treacle came back to DAoC & rolled Alb :england:

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
all i have to say is lol @ arwenmyr everytime i log in alb hes like hiiii tag and rubbing himself on my leg like im some kind of lord and on here he likes to bitch and bitch and bitch funny shit, and dandk what defines a x-realmer please tell me, cuz lets face it u throw that term around like the term dickhead frequantly thrown about by chavs.

but id love an x-realmer title would make me so special indeed! OMG YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE CHARACTER ON EVERY REALM OMGZ OMGZ

grow up.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Outtamind your an idiot tbh, HIBS ARE RELIC RAIDING NOT MIDS, ALB HAS HIBS RELIC ..........

do u get that? is that ok?

I get it ok Baribaala is an x-realmer he plays hib/mid
Why would anyone in the right mind post their planned relic raid directly onto FH RvR forums... instead of their own Mid/Hib/Alb forums??

Mids/Hibs have to hold hands to acheive anything... hence the lameness of posting it where everybody can see

It makes no difference who posts it Hib/Mid we all know the forces are joined at the hip and thats why i`m saying what i`m saying..... Mid/Hib whats the difference?.... most mid-pryd`s play hib-excal and vice versa

So i`m the idiot rofl... i wasn`t born yesterday... almost every zerg in RvR you hear people complaining of Hibs helping Mids /hug /bow run the opposite way... and u epect me to believe you won`t be rejoined at the hip to get each others relics back.... think i`ll go crawl back under that dark rock

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
So i`m the idiot rofl
Eh, yes? :p First of you don't even manage to read the post you replied to, then you had like 10 replies telling you you're an idiot coz you didn't get the message in the first first post, then you STILL dont get the fucking clue, even after they typed it out for ya, i mean, rofl xD

i wasn`t born yesterday
well you sure fooled me :worthy:

think i`ll go crawl back under that dark rock
Please, don't, laugh of the week on FH :D

And finally, mids and hibs helping eachother out? So what?! They play the game they want to, just like you do. Imagine you're out with a couple fgs of albs, and then you see 2 fgs hibs hanging about in the distance, and then you see 4 fgs of mids charging in on them, you would attack the mids, ye? Else you know you're next up to die after you've killed of the hibs.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
So i`m the idiot rofl... i wasn`t born yesterday... almost every zerg in RvR you hear people complaining of Hibs helping Mids /hug /bow run the opposite way... and u epect me to believe you won`t be rejoined at the hip to get each others relics back.... think i`ll go crawl back under that dark rock

Problem is Albs are 9/10 times the ones trying to break iRvR, if Albs try to break Hib iRvR Mids will prevent Albs from doing so and also the other way around to stimulate the RvR action.
I am sure if Hibs or Mids would try and break Alb iRvR the Albs would also get help from Mids or Hibs to help them keep iRvR.
And helping people get relics back is just to restore balance, not that it matters that much these days with the zergs and not many if all set groups out I guess but still.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
QUOTE gravi
all i have to say is lol @ arwenmyr everytime i log in alb hes like hiiii tag and rubbing himself on my leg like im some kind of lord and on here he likes to bitch and bitch and bitch funny shit,

You trying to split Cm.. and Albs... is kind of pathetic tbh.. You screwed up ... face it , admit it .. and play as You want to .. the pathetic way

and dandk what defines a x-realmer please tell me, ¨

YOU ...!

but id love an x-realmer title would make me so special indeed!

You already got that one... apparently you just cant see it... most of us other players can ..

grow up.

Said the Kid ... /yawn

[/QUOTE]

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Do I get one too? :) I play all 3 realms :(, Thats like Grandmaster X-Realmer!

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see why hib's sould do a PT RR. All you doing is showin albs that if they ac your relic's, that they will have a Easy time sitting in a lvl10 keep with more number framing Rp of you poor bastards. You just better off to ac it back :flame:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
I got a lvl 20 banshee on hib-excal can i get a x-realm title too ?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I dont see why hib's sould do a PT RR. All you doing is showin albs that if they ac your relic's, that they will have a Easy time sitting in a lvl10 keep with more number framing Rp of you poor bastards. You just better off to ac it back :flame:

Unfortunately I'd have to agree. I find it a bit.... hypocritical (?) that someone can state that the a/c'd a relic to promote relic taking & keep takes.

What they actually mean is that they don't want to attack a defended keep as it's hard work & they could die a lot, but would be most appreciative if the other realms would do just that so that their rp metre can click up a little higher.

Unfortunately I'm anti-a/c'ing them back so as far as I'm concerned they can just sit where they are & rot for all I care.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
anyone that has alts on hib/pryd mid/pryd alb/pryd whilst having another realm on excal DELETE YOUR CHARS NOW YOU ARE X-REALMERS!

which shud i delete dandk ? the characters i started first or the ones i play now?!!? IM PUZZLED :D

btw you cant answer a definition with the answer : you, lol

thats the answer kids give in primary school to an insult they dont know the meaning of, YOUR A DICKHEAD, do u know what a dickhead is? YEAH ITS YOU lolol ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom