Hib relic raid tomoz

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Seems as albs took are relic gonna make a raid to get are relic bk or other relics

Meeting point will be Cruachan Gorge

Will get rams from there then we will move by foot to somewhere

Need as many groups as possible dont care about the grp set ups

Could do with 1 grp cutting all the ports tho where ever we go so make sure that grp as 1 warlord

Bg will be at 19:00 pm gmt and will leave at 19:45 pm gmt please be there hibs

dont care wat level dont care wat ml dont even care if temped or not temped just be there

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Seems as albs took are relic gonna make a raid to get are relic bk or other relics

Could do with 1 grp cutting all the ports tho where ever we go so make sure that grp as 1 warlord

dont care wat level dont care wat ml dont even care if temped or not temped just be there

:clap:

Ging

Part of the furniture

:clap:

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie

<Puts Flags Out>

Omfg Mids plan on a relic raid <rubs eyes> in Peak Time aswell

Maybe we`ll let you get your relic back... but good luck getting past HW with it :)

Want me to place a bread and cheese post for if u succeed? :flame:

Ha just realized your meeting in Hibland..... does that mean u got your bum chums in tow?

:twak: can`t do it as a realm... needs hibbies to hold your hands :eek:

uron

Loyal Freddie
<Puts Flags Out>

Maybe we`ll let you get your relic back... but good luck getting past HW with it :)

Ha just realized your meeting in Hibland..... does that mean u got your bum chums in tow?

u make no sense, this is a hib relic raid, so why want they want hib help, remember m8...drugs are bad.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
<Puts Flags Out>

This person shows amazing abilities in the art of reading!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
<Puts Flags Out>

Mmmm Idiot he is a Hib Geee another dead braincell fucking albion must be full of them.

Soulja

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
rofl dandk i agree rps inc, i'll make a good fg moosice and fuck albs up with you ;>

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Wish you guys the best of luck. :clap:

Will defend as obvious but hope you get it back.

PS: If you get relic out of beno after taking it to relic shrine can you please FO out of beno so we can take it back? :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
<Puts Flags Out>

Omfg Mids plan on a relic raid in Peak Time aswell

can`t do it as a realm... needs hibbies to hold your hands :eek:

And now we see why Albs have AC'd. This poor guy see's a Hibgard alliance everywhere.:twak:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
PS: If you get relic out of beno after taking it to relic shrine can you please FO out of beno so we can take it back? :D

mmmm that same thing you albs do ??????? don't think so infact if Hib are going for Relic then Mids probably go for theirs and tbh with recent events concerning some of you Alb realm mates you may find a Green/Blue Alb land and those nicey shiney relics as that dipstick outtamind calls them could be held in other realms.

Discussion I just had in my /as earlier when this was mentioned I said Why bother as it seems Albs can not compete without them and if Relics did get returned you friends will only Pve them back so as I said Why Bother.

Soulja

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
u make no sense, this is a hib relic raid, so why want they want hib help, remember m8...drugs are bad.

Yea Yea... whatever

So your telling me your going for Hibs relics after whining so much about us albs taking them.... /yawn

Pull the other one guys it rings alarm bells that suggest all Albs where born yesterday :p

Oh and the drugs roxxorz.... they make me laugh twice as hard when Mids put a Relic Raid on the RvR forums rather then their own saying they going for their bum chums relic when in actual fact they planning x-realming to get both relics back...... roflmfao

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yea Yea... whatever

So your telling me your going for Hibs relics after whining so much about us albs taking them.... /yawn

Pull the other one guys it rings alarm bells that suggest all Albs where born yesterday :p

Oh and the drugs roxxorz.... they make me laugh twice as hard when Mids put a Relic Raid on the RvR forums rather then their own saying they going for their bum chums relic when in actual fact they planning x-realming to get both relics back...... roflmfao

Am I missing something here or has the Betty Ford Clinic missing a patient ?????

Soulja

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

You're really not the brightest light in the chandelier now, are you?

Chance

Loyal Freddie
rofl dandk i agree rps inc, i'll make a good fg moosice and fuck albs up with you ;>
ye and please get preatoria in the grp on bainshee taggerz so even i can get some rp on my solo pac healer !

uron

Loyal Freddie
Yea Yea... whatever

if this is aimed at me, ur a complete idiot, and im an alb :)

BTW its not mids relic raid, LEARN TO READ.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
mmmm that same thing you albs do ??????? don't think so infact if Hib are going for Relic then Mids probably go for theirs and tbh with recent events concerning some of you Alb realm mates you may find a Green/Blue Alb land and those nicey shiney relics as that dipstick outtamind calls them could be held in other realms.Soulja

Do so plz... u could find me a reason to dust off my sorcie :)

hope u all gl with the relic retake... and even with more relics :)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
:clap::clap::clap:

finally a prime time so we can all have some fun!

thanks for taking the initiative you luri of awesomeness!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:clap::clap::clap:

finally a prime time so we can all have some fun!

thanks for taking the initiative you luri of awesomeness!

Think you will find it be a no goer for 1 simple reason as no 1 can be assed and from people I talked with on Hib it seems it going same way as Vege's last try's.

so tbh I won't hold you breath on being one m8

Soulja

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Think you will find it be a no goer for 1 simple reason as no 1 can be assed and from people I talked with on Hib it seems it going same way as Vege's last try's.

so tbh I won't hold you breath on being one m8

Soulja

i read vege's post on hib forums and yea the responses were pretty off,

but with a couple of opted groups and then a 2-3 groups of w/e you could get quite far, a few animists in the mix and you could muster a nice siege setup / zerg

relic raids do provide real nice action, good bps and good rps, just make everyone in hib realise this- albion isnt THAT strong and the numbers arent THAT bad, only CM n DA that ever run proper fg's and im sure the rr10+ hib opted can deal with them long enough for the zerg to progress

really push hard if you can for everyone to be on this raid, would make a real nice night of things and maybe get some life back into the server, we'v not had any epic battles for a good while :cheers:

just get everyone off their ranjas and you could get a nice zerg on the go :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
mmmm that same thing you albs do ??????? don't think so infact if Hib are going for Relic then Mids probably go for theirs and tbh with recent events concerning some of you Alb realm mates you may find a Green/Blue Alb land and those nicey shiney relics as that dipstick outtamind calls them could be held in other realms.

Discussion I just had in my /as earlier when this was mentioned I said Why bother as it seems Albs can not compete without them and if Relics did get returned you friends will only Pve them back so as I said Why Bother.

Soulja

omg your such an idiot...pls tell me your hib char so i laugh when i kill you.
ok dont leave beno if your an ass, like you said albs might just ac it back along with a relic :flame:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

but with a couple of opted groups and then a 2-3 groups of w/e you could get quite far, a few animists in the mix and you could muster a nice siege setup / zerg

relic raids do provide real nice action, good bps and good rps, just make everyone in hib realise this- albion isnt THAT strong and the numbers arent THAT bad, only CM n DA that ever run proper fg's and im sure the rr10+ hib opted can deal with them long enough for the zerg to progress

really push hard if you can for everyone to be on this raid, would make a real nice night of things and maybe get some life back into the server, we'v not had any epic battles for a good while :cheers:

Bud your talking to a wall, your wasting your time.

in fact a wall has more iq then this guy

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

in fact a wall has more iq then this guy

Oh Really well at least the realm I play for is a challenge what challenge is there for you ?

None Mr Easy option Kuntix

Dam you Sooooo cool rofl

AC relics well you may leave you twr or bridge a bit now will you ?

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Yes Relic Raids are good action but when time and time again Relics have been AC'D it gets to a stage where Why Bother factor comes in as for getting numbers to pull this off afraid you find why bother factor has set in and people cannot be bothered with it.

This is how this server has gone Outtamind thinks he on a sever with 1000's playing well those days have long gone and this server will never get 1000's again unless Goa cluster it and we still waiting on they final plan.

Many months ago AC stopped by all 3 realms and this brought about action with IRvR all this has done is cause more friction and putting people off replaying Dyvet.

Soulja

Golly

Fledgling Freddie

im not talking to one im talking to any that will listen, and if this thread gets another 5 or 6 out, or even just one or two that would otherwise not be in rvr, then its a success, regardless of outcome

and soulja does have a point with you playing a firewizz, pigdeon holes you into a simplistic play style, but you know your fairly decent so not like it matters

less bait n flame!

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
if this is aimed at me, ur a complete idiot, and im an alb :)

BTW its not mids relic raid, LEARN TO READ.

UON ffs!!! stop messing with peoples head , Your Sig tells us that your pure MID so i guess you are :kissit:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Relic Raids are good action but when time and time again Relics have been AC'D it gets to a stage where Why Bother factor comes in as for getting numbers to pull this off afraid you find why bother factor has set in and people cannot be bothered with it.

This is how this server has gone Outtamind thinks he on a sever with 1000's playing well those days have long gone and this server will never get 1000's again unless Goa cluster it and we still waiting on they final plan.

Many months ago AC stopped by all 3 realms and this brought about action with IRvR all this has done is cause more friction and putting people off replaying Dyvet.

Soulja

who cares if you get AC'd- it only leads to more retaking and thus more rvr, the fact theyre changing hands often is a good thing (even though im against this early morning lol'age)

kinda keeps it fresh, and a raid is usually fun, you get good action

i can see your PoV but at the same time, its like saying "well why bother taking any relics?we'l only lose them at some point"

the point is that its suppose to be fun taking or keeping them, not the end outcome of where they end up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom