Hib attitute

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
yes! you actually said it. :p
it wasn't that hard, wasn't it?

A hib and AN alb... not A hib and FOUR albs
most of the time we running the 4x random albs are rp-fodder
cept maybe the towerhugging creepers

ps. after my motherboard died on me (it's vegatating aka wont boot) i've had such a nice break from this bs we had last weekend, smth everyone should do
(this was not directed to anioal but to every1 that cares to still post in this thread)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
alright just for u Heste darling I'll repeat what I said before ...
this
thread
has
got
nothing
to
do
with
playstyles
in
rvr

get it now? :p

ok teenage girl, i tell u i brought the discussion to whats wrong with the server atm , what make ppl jump servers , i dunno if u notice , i might be wrong , but maybe u bran new to the game etc. But rvr at it state atm is bad!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
this is it just cos certain players decide they are too good for a game they tend to make their own rules saying it is about 8vs8 and all that crap..well its not called pvp its called rvr realm vs realm and most of the so called llet people have got bored and left, not because of the red and dead thing (cos they all did that when they were low rr themselves) but because they have grown bored after 4+ years with the game not other peoples playstyle.

zergers/adders ruin the game for solo'er FG'ers. FG'ers and soloers do not ruin the game for zergers (how could they, harsh words? oh noes!) its that simple.

the selfish bullshit spouted by the "red its dead" crew is laughable. you do it for cheap RPs, nothing more nothing less, you are no better that the IRC mongs.

RPs should never have been introduced to this game.

anyway, it really doesn't matter now, 99% of the soloers and FG'ers have left...i imagine you zergers are having a ball?

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
ok teenage girl, i tell u i brought the discussion to whats wrong with the server atm , what make ppl jump servers , i dunno if u notice , i might be wrong , but maybe u bran new to the game etc. But rvr at it state atm is bad!

hardly a teenage girl and i've been playing this game for almost 5yrs , so ur wrong twice ^^
but this thread is about a major fuck up on an ml raid , not about how the current state in rvr is ... brains

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
zergers/adders ruin the game for solo'er FG'ers. FG'ers and soloers do not ruin the game for zergers (how could they, harsh words? oh noes!) its that simple.

the selfish bullshit spouted by the "red its dead" crew is laughable. you do it for cheap RPs, nothing more nothing less, you are no better that the IRC mongs.

RPs should never have been introduced to this game.

anyway, it really doesn't matter now, 99% of the soloers and FG'ers have left...i imagine you zergers are having a ball?

solo-ers cant ruin the game??? Claiming that they are the only one that are permitted to kill a wandering enemy??? And shouting at everyone that has another playstyle cant be called "ruining a game"??

The Rp's became more in solo fight after a certain patch. cant remember when that was.. after that the shouting increased a lot. Doesnt they mean anything?

Plz accept that things are different and will never be the same as 2 years ago. As i heard, the american servers are quite the same, the only difference is that its more easy for a soloer to get their kills because of the bigger population. And thats just as it was on this server. The different playstayles have always been there, but now with the smaller population it is just very hard to find other solo players. So the last solo players try to duel near crau etc.. wich has always been a tricky spot because of the groups travelling there.
Last but not least.. u dont play anymore... so let us rest in peace :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
zergers/adders ruin the game for solo'er FG'ers. FG'ers and soloers do not ruin the game for zergers

DAOC is an RVR game, not a solo game, not a fg game.

It has often been players who insist on imposing their own sets of nonsensical rules on others who have wrecked this game and held it back. I have come across dozens of new players in my 5 years who have quit because of the abuse they got for simply playing the game. The second they get too rvr they are told what they can and cannot do by a minority of egotistical self-serving fuckwits who seem to think they own the server and can dictate what everyone else must do too have fun.

Ever wonder why new players rarely come to this game and those that do almost never stay? It is as much the attitude of solo/FG players as it is zergers, to think any differently is moronic. This game is a community made up of all the players, if the community remains hostile, divided and unfriendly it will never attract new blood.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
1) People never afk on raids.... :twak:

2) Zergers are always after 1v1, it's just that one side is always kinda 20 times larger than the other :kissit:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
RvR game...

Why don't you join a communistic party or move to a country where you are all united countrymen? I don't agree with all players in Albion.

It's a game, a game is about fun for me. For me there is no fun in outnumbering someone. If it's fun for you, good, but keep your carebear bullshit that solo players are greedy RP bastards to you.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
This was a thread about ml's, its now a thread about adding for some reason. People have said that the server is run by the role players and that the problems are caused by them with the 'Red is Dead' attitude. Others say that problems are caused by the abuse given to people who add on others fights. I am firmly in the 'red is dead' camp but this is something people will never agree on, its just a style of play so its hardly worth arguing about every 3 or 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom