Hib attitute

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt whine about anything last night. I asked, politely, for a rezz. If you were there you would have seen that. I didnt whine or care about pre-claimed or not because I didn't get any of the loot from the day and probably would not have stayed for the lotto even if everything had gone well. I didnt even know about the loot issue until reading this thread.
I complained today about the treatment I and others were given for trying to help the zerg out, and I did it in public to warn others of the treatment they can expect.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
One last point. CLA will be running ml9 next weekend and you can guess who isn't welcome.

Andiana

Fledgling Freddie
As one of the people left behind I will add my bit. When a bunch were attacked by mobs I tried to heal and keep them alive and so lost the main zerg. When I was then killed and asked for a rezz Honey told me that "I should not be so nice to people". This sums up her attitude to the game - that of a selfish bitch who wouldnt piss on a burning puppy to put out its fire if it delayed her 2 mins. At least Vrik had the grace to pm and apologise, although it was a bit late by then. Waiting 2 minutes to rezz the dead after hours of the ml raid would have hurt no one. I will remember to treat her with the same consideration if I ever get the chance.

Rant over. No more of it from me.

Dude you where at the other side of Ml9 Map ffs if you where fighting mobs that takes that long to kill say so in /bu so you get help to kill it. or pull the mob in to the zerg so the zerg see the mob.
you cant come 20 min later i need res at 9.6 step. when the zerg is at 9.7. it takes to long to take the zerg back. and rezz.
and if you where using you brain quick rel and run back and sit at the entr for cred. 9.7 and chan are doable with a FG.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
One last point. CLA will be running ml9 next weekend and you can guess who isn't welcome.

Less of teh hate. Stop bitching over some game and it's virtual items. It brings back memory's of camping gov, stealing artifacts and sneaky preclaims. How's does o well sound and let's get on with it?

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Good to see some of the "leets" crawling out of the woodwork....

J s p

Loyal Freddie
I will also like to add one of the guys who was left behind was part of AE...
So just goes to show how much they give a shite about guildies!

Would have taken 5 mins to run back and pick up the dead guys...

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
@1 100% agree whit Conina

A good raid ? yes.
Because the ml's are done for most ppl.
But thats all.

Respect vs other ppl ?Nope.
Its his first raid.
Is no excuse.

Got a ld in our group , and told it in BG.When the BG was
moving to a other encounter he told "we will w8 2 min".
Dint even w8 1sec.So i send him that he dint w8 for the
ld.His first response was"stop moaning or i kick you form
the BG.Its my raid".So i pointed him.That he was w8ing
before on a friend for more then 5 min.And why it was
not posb to w8 for our ld.2 min later he kicked me form
bg because i pointed him on the truth.

Run whit the ppl in lava for check if the where afk or not ,
is a other lame action.On long raids you can count on one hand
the ppl that stay for hours on there pc without a afk.

Dont care about 1/3 of your BG if the are in problems (even ppl
that try help other ppl) points of lots respect.Run back and rezz
will take max 10 to 15 min.

P.S And to the ppl that dont care about others.When you are
in one of this situations.Will you end the raid whit a smile???
So post here: stop cry stop moaning etc is cheap because you
will do the same.Or done it all rdy before.

and yes sry for my bad english

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
all that answerd this thread is my heros! my god how on earth can u make so much drama out of a fucking ml raid

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh horlely shut the fuck up, we were on vent with some people and i lagged into the lava and they said, say afk test for a joke, it wasnt on purpose, and for the bg kick, its because u were moaning, i waited 2 minutes for the guy who LD, i know what i did, if u dont like it, fuck u

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
1) lesson learned, 2 days is not enough and vrik will have gained experience out of this
2) don't generalise AE (thats easy whining from several posting here, cause nadiah's bard was left behind and he had enough of the raid at some point like i did too -->to long and the combo of all whining/no control)
3) stop crying, whining or try silly tricks to get ur items, whatever u did during that raid u just pwned urself getting frustrated over a game thats here to have fun
4) my next action on this board is to pm flim to lock this down, christ kids ftw

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Oh horlely shut the fuck up, we were on vent with some people and i lagged into the lava and they said, say afk test for a joke, it wasnt on purpose, and for the bg kick, its because u were moaning, i waited 2 minutes for the guy who LD, i know what i did, if u dont like it, fuck u

Yep this is your attitute.
When the truth hurts its so easy to say: shut the fuck up/fuck u etc.
Show a point of weakness.
You a player whit no respect vs other ppl and a selfish mind.
And this where my last words that i will spend on ppl like you.

GL

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Not to be rude Horl But they done the mls so tbh STFU -.- and tbh you cant blame BG leaders they do what they can..

J s p

Loyal Freddie

Just got home from school?

You didn't wait 2 mins at all....30 secs if that!

As it's been pointed out, you waited how many times for certain people who went LD?
And also when of the guys in your grp was afk and died in typhons, but ofc you went back and rezzed him.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

As it's been pointed out, you waited how many times for certain people who went LD?
And also when of the guys in your grp was afk and died in typhons, but ofc you went back and rezzed him.

last point isnt correct actually Me and somone else were in vrik's grp, a total of 3 chars. we died in AC we got no special treatment, rez timer ran out... I couldnt get back in time as was running on a slow laptop so I had to give up missing 4 of the ml9 steps on my bard. the other guy had to run back and catch up with the bg.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
I will also like to add one of the guys who was left behind was part of AE...
So just goes to show how much they give a shite about guildies!

Would have taken 5 mins to run back and pick up the dead guys...

he was afk on the phone xD has nothing to do with careing about guildies or not , he was afk himself so his own problem if he dies for not sticking to the raid leader :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie

I didnt attend the raid nor do i have any clue what all the fuzz is about.
But im reacting to the way you talk to people. Maybe you have a hot temper or is just very young.? Whatever the case i would suggest to treat people with a little respect. Or this will just be about you being childish and foolish...and no one will listen to ANY excuse you lay forward in this matter.
Just a tip.
Eb.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt attend the raid nor do i have any clue what all the fuzz is about.
But im reacting to the way you talk to people. Maybe you have a hot temper or is just very young.? Whatever the case i would suggest to treat people with a little respect. Or this will just be about you being childish and foolish...and no one will listen to ANY excuse you lay forward in this matter.
Just a tip.
Eb.

news flash:.....

Vrik is Timmeh! from southpark

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
well, i remember attending to a ml9 raid with one of my toons in the old times. due to shitty ISP i lded like 5-6 times but everytime i loged back in the BG was there waiting. dont know if that happened because in those times hibs cared or because the leader was leading or both.

else, what ebenezer said.

also, am i detecting some of the fuss between snoepie and CLA spoiling the things for many other hibs? nah, can't really be

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
also, am i detecting some of the fuss between snoepie and CLA spoiling the things for many other hibs? nah, can't really be

Dont think that is the problem here m8. This little fight is not guild related in my opinion.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved

fyi it was a saturday so i had no school :( and yes i go to school as im 13 so .....

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
wtf are all u ppl??? the lunatics have finally taken over the asylum..........

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What did i miss ... What did i miss ? :D

BITCH

BITCH

BITCH

BITCH

BITCH !!!11111

:worthy:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Little Boi wrote: Sorry for the language i used on the raid guys, i just got so annoyed with people like shouting at me via PM's if i didn't respond in /bu etc etc, Dayente, yes i asked her to help me and I think she did a darn good job on it aswell. I was late for the ML1-5 as football isues and she stepped in, she didnt have to, but she did, so she was nice to you guys by helping you out, then you moan over a ring, its easy to farm isn't it? Well, stop moaning now, its over, and lets get back to RvRing with our new ML8/9 characters . And again, im terribly sorry what happened, I tried my hardest and made an effort which is what counts.
Vrik

First u post this then:

Little Boi wrote: Oh horlely shut the fuck up, we were on vent with some people and i lagged into the lava and they said, say afk test for a joke, it wasnt on purpose, and for the bg kick, its because u were moaning, i waited 2 minutes for the guy who LD, i know what i did, if u dont like it, fuck u

Taking into consideration your age ( u said 13 ) i wouldnt really bother replying after seeing that u are unable to learn how to respect other people but i'd really like to point out few tips for you and your upcoming raids which they will help you.

1. Make sure u always have enough knowledge for whatever goal u aim to.
2. Always respect others as individual's and not as a maze.
3. Be polite to your worst enemies.
4. Admit your mistakes.

Personally i think u didnt follow any of these rules hence why u went out of control.
The F word is quite easy to use, hard to take back. Aknowledge (sp?) the people around you - in this game in particular - and u will be aknowledged back.

Good luck with your raids
Regards
Mck

PS: F*** Prodical!!! I just discovered u stole my avatar. Curse j00!

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie

Sums up CLA nicely tet....Did not see anyone else volenteer to run the raid or help vrik other than day......sums up her charecter nicely-when i was in CLA she helped me more than anyone you helped me as did meg and few others but tbh to tell peolpe they aint welcome because ya died and got no res is fecking lame........I WONT BE GOING prolly would not be welcome anyways...

@1 100% agree whit Conina

Respect vs other ppl ?Nope.
Its his first raid.
Is no excuse.

Like to see you lead a raid at his age wih his experienec.....oh shit only raids you lead or join are one that benefit you or ya guild grps if i recall.....Bit over whelming to a youngster trying hard to do a raid for you all when i9nstead of advice all he got was QQ so no wonder he had to perma ask day for help..shes older and more mature being female she has right attitude to lead raids...
and if peolpe had listened in 1st place ya should not have had to say in BG about ldees coz ya should have been in the fecking CG liek was stated at begining:D:eek2:

treat people with a little respect

i agree....BUT respect has to be earned........

news flash:.....
Vrik is Timmeh! from southpark

If i were ya gm id fecking boot you for that remark however funny as fook it is :D lol

MAN I LOVE QQ THREADS no point to em but it makes for a nice read befor bedtime.........

oh and if the CLA v Day is in this fight then it cant posibly be can it i mean my thread was not closed coz i was booted from cla because she helped me get 2 bubbles of xp and i QQ posted on my OWN Raid that i canceled and sheeat n stuff....... QQ post STEALL :D

bah more beer please...

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Sums up CLA nicely tet....Did not see anyone else volenteer to run the raid or help vrik other than day......sums up her charecter nicely-when i was in CLA she helped me more than anyone you helped me as did meg and few others but tbh to tell peolpe they aint welcome because ya died and got no res is fecking lame........I WONT BE GOING prolly would not be welcome anyways...

Like to see you lead a raid at his age wih his experienec.....oh shit only raids you lead or join are one that benefit you or ya guild grps if i recall.....Bit over whelming to a youngster trying hard to do a raid for you all when i9nstead of advice all he got was QQ so no wonder he had to perma ask day for help..shes older and more mature being female she has right attitude to lead raids...
and if peolpe had listened in 1st place ya should not have had to say in BG about ldees coz ya should have been in the fecking CG liek was stated at begining:D:eek2:

i agree....BUT respect has to be earned........

If i were ya gm id fecking boot you for that remark however funny as fook it is :D lol

MAN I LOVE QQ THREADS no point to em but it makes for a nice read befor bedtime.........

oh and if the CLA v Day is in this fight then it cant posibly be can it i mean my thread was not closed coz i was booted from cla because she helped me get 2 bubbles of xp and i QQ posted on my OWN Raid that i canceled and sheeat n stuff....... QQ post STEALL :D

bah more beer please...

More beer?

How about more milk before you go school tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom