Hib attitute

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
European community peaked 4 years ago, since then its just gone down hill.

Yet another reason to get the fuck outta there :p

Ppl are becoming bored, which makes them annoyed, greedy etcetcetc..
can't blame them ^_^

flame me!

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt attend the raid nor do i have any clue what all the fuzz is about.
But im reacting to the way you talk to people. Maybe you have a hot temper or is just very young.? Whatever the case i would suggest to treat people with a little respect. Or this will just be about you being childish and foolish...and no one will listen to ANY excuse you lay forward in this matter.
Just a tip.
Eb.

then ebenezer my mate ill react to the way you have double standards. talk to Tetley about the way he talks to people. Him calling someone a ''bitch'' and lambasting them also shows childishness and very little respect. :touch:

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
lol.

respect everyone to start with.

people actions make me lose respect for them. few actions make me gain respect for someone.

respect can only be lost imho.

Seconded!

And aye the asylum is no longer under Wizard control :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
seriously though, there is no excuse at all for losing stick from the raid leader, if you are at the wrong step then that is your problem not his. on the other hand the raid leader should set a LD wait time (usually 3 minutes) and stick to it.

if you go afk and die on a raid then tough shit, you obviously didn't need the steps that badly.

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
lol.

respect everyone to start with.

people actions make me lose respect for them. few actions make me gain respect for someone.

respect can only be lost imho.

Talk about respect , doesnt help when u deal with ppls who they think their self as gods of game , or something ... and dont care about others ...

None of you "stupid pro elitist" will recieve any respect ever with such actions ...

Hibernia doesnt really needs such ppls

Malogrin

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
then ebenezer my mate ill react to the way you have double standards. talk to Tetley about the way he talks to people. Him calling someone a ''bitch'' and lambasting them also shows childishness and very little respect. :touch:

it would only be double standards if i said tetley was showing respect to littleboy. I never did:) I just reacted to what littleboy said and i dont think it was wrong or do you?
I never commented on anything else:) Also littleboy was attacking horley..and he didnt really say much about littleboy...or am i wrong?:)
I was merely saying what was on my mind. For me its not about taking any sides.
Anyhow, this is all rediculous as i think most of us agree too.
Love peace and understanding:p
eb.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
seriously though, there is no excuse at all for losing stick from the raid leader, if you are at the wrong step then that is your problem not his. on the other hand the raid leader should set a LD wait time (usually 3 minutes) and stick to it.

if you go afk and die on a raid then tough shit, you obviously didn't need the steps that badly.

Who was afk and/or lost stick and who said anything about LD's?

If your talking about Tetley read what he said a bit closer. He said he stopped to heal/help a group attacked by mobs and so got split from the main BG. The problem here is that a good-willed, helpful player will stop and assist while a less aware realm mate will just walk past on stick to the raid leader. Depends on your perspective as to which one is doing the right thing. To a raid leader and the rest of the BG it will be an inconvenience when the BG gets split, but to those who got split off through no fault of their own it's also an issue especially if it's on one of those raid steps which cannot be done later by a fg. Watching that BG vanish into the distance while your getting whacked by 20 purple mobs can be very demoralising, especially if you are at the keyboard and are suffering while those who are afk on stick are profiting.

In the end it has to come down to the raid leader to make that determination and those on the raid should really try too abide by his ruling. This is why a raid is always best when led by a single player rather than several. The harshest raid leaders in my experience are also the best, the ones who won't put up with any crap are also usually the ones who will get the job done.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
In short ...

It was Little Boi's raid and if Tetley or whoever lost stick and died its not little boi's bad ;)

Fair play to him for leading a raid tbh ... its very easy to bitch when you dont have all the hassle of leading :eek:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

No w8'ing for ld's imo, grandcredit 4thewin. If it takes more then that timer togo, then its pointless to keep people w8'ing that long anyway.
If you go afk and stick, but get unstuck somehow its your problem ofc, but on the otherhand, don't expect people to stay behind their computer focused for over 8 hours.

If you gonne w8 for ld's with a 200man bg, you gonne w8 forever. If you gonne do ml's with ~ 30-50 people, people need to stay awake and listen. One would have hoped that people would have figured out on how ml's work after 3 years.

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is that there are few raids atm. In the old days (lol) we left people behind too.. but in those days it was like: gosh didnt finish the ml... wel ill join the raid tomorrow.
There is no raid tomorrow, so people rly get annoyed when they dont get the ml done. It is fully understandable.

To save the server GOA/Mythic really needs to do something very fast!!!! We need more people and thus more possibilities to join raids/events and being able to choose the people u want to play with. In this small population it is very hard for people to avoid eachother! So peeps that cant live together keep on clashing over and over again.
For this thread, i think everything has been said now.. lets not repeat ourselves and carry on playing the game. I rly dont need the honour to be the one closing the thread lol but i think its just enough now.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
The problem is that there are few raids atm. In the old days (lol) we left people behind too.. but in those days it was like: gosh didnt finish the ml... wel ill join the raid tomorrow.
There is no raid tomorrow, so people rly get annoyed when they dont get the ml done. It is fully understandable.

To save the server GOA/Mythic really needs to do something very fast!!!! We need more people and thus more possibilities to join raids/events and being able to choose the people u want to play with. In this small population it is very hard for people to avoid eachother! So peeps that cant live together keep on clashing over and over again.
For this thread, i think everything has been said now.. lets not repeat ourselves and carry on playing the game. I rly dont need the honour to be the one closing the thread lol but i think its just enough now.

tbh what we need is the old chaps back. The ones that run this server now is roleplayers :D sorry say, but they are. There attitude urs too , is add and fuck up for every1 no matter what if its red is dead. Thats what have broken the server, when i see rr11 players zerg a rr2 alb its saddens me. Thats whats wrong with this server , its full of retards that just wanna earn some rps no matter what. There are no class left here.

RED IS DEAD! is the attitude :D enjoy it! if u dont like it change ur attitude!

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
tbh what we need is the old chaps back. The ones that run this server now is roleplayers :D sorry say, but they are. There attitude urs too , is add and fuck up for every1 no matter what if its red is dead. Thats what have broken the server, when i see rr11 players zerg a rr2 alb its saddens me. Thats whats wrong with this server , its full of retards that just wanna earn some rps no matter what. There are no class left here.

and then there are the retards who come up with the bullshit that it's those retards who have "Red is Dead" as there motto killing the server .............
has sod all to do with the point in this thread but nvm!

merow

Fledgling Freddie
i whas not on that raid , but from what i read here , i can only say
oure server almost dead, so peeps that are still here treat eachother with respect, life is all hard enough in real life :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The way I deal with the people being left behind when leading a raid is this :

Have someone in the same house or on vent who is at the back of the pack. That way when they get bad aggro, they can easily tell the raid leader.

What tends to happen at the back is someone gets aggro, they think they can deal with it, maybe mezz it or something and keep up, so they don't bother the raid leader. Sometimes someone then hits it, or they can't deal with it quickly enough, or something else pops. Usually it's very quick to deal with if people help, if they don't, can get left behind fast. Often I hear raid leaders say 'just drag the aggro', only really works if you're tough enough, usually see people die from that. Sure, they could make the call to tell the raid leader to slow down, rather than concentrating on dropping the mob quick, but often they don't make that call. Most of the time they succeed, or raids would be constantly stopping.

Also of course, these days many people on MLs are playing 2 accounts. That makes it harder to keep your characters stuck and with the raid leader (even if on two machines, and able to see both characters at once). Personally I wouldn't play with two if I couldn't guarantee keeping both with the zerg.

People often believe that everyone in a BG are people who've already done it on lots of characters and know the way/what's going on, these days. This isn't true.

Darzil

Everz

FH is my second home
its so dead they renamed playing here the graveyard shift.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

I love you Heste and want to have your babies, truly I do, but you are really throwing stones in a greenhouse when you moan about other peoples attitude with your "history" shall we say :)

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
Thats whats wrong with this server , its full of retards that just wanna earn some rps no matter what. There are no class left here.

Hehehehehe of course this server is full of retards. The normal people are sitting on the couch watching soaps. Btw what side are u on???

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
and then there are the retards who come up with the bullshit that it's those retards who have "Red is Dead" as there motto killing the server .............
has sod all to do with the point in this thread but nvm!

i mean really lol , do u think a ml raid on hib is taking away the population , or is it maby, i might be wrong that ppl are fed up with ur red is dead attitude , adding spick maybe, then again i promised to not throw shit in public about AE , so i gonna keep that word!

But yeah camping, the constantly adding is a big part of a decision to move to another server , lower server population = slowley death.....but again i might be wrong girl who knows.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Hehehehehe of course this server is full of retards. The normal people are sitting on the couch watching soaps. Btw what side are u on???

im on the side that playes fair shamealot , the side that accept 1 vs 1 and 8 vs 8 and zerg vs zerg , not the zerg vs 1 or 8 if u see what i mean. :D

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
im on the side that playes fair shamealot , the side that accept 1 vs 1 and 8 vs 8 and zerg vs zerg , not the zerg vs 1 or 8 if u see what i mean. :D

this is it just cos certain players decide they are too good for a game they tend to make their own rules saying it is about 8vs8 and all that crap..well its not called pvp its called rvr realm vs realm and most of the so called llet people have got bored and left, not because of the red and dead thing (cos they all did that when they were low rr themselves) but because they have grown bored after 4+ years with the game not other peoples playstyle.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
its called rvr realm vs realm

indeed, it's called REALM vs REALM and that assumes 2 rather equal sized parties thus concluding in a sort of fair fight.

you see, i never seen invites or advertises for REALM vs halfREALM

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, it's called REALM vs REALM and that assumes 2 rather equal sized parties thus concluding in a sort of fair fight.

It assumes no such thing.

Realm v Realm only assumes one thing, if im a Hib and your an Alb, you are my enemy.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
this is it just cos certain players decide they are too good for a game they tend to make their own rules saying it is about 8vs8 and all that crap..well its not called pvp its called rvr realm vs realm and most of the so called llet people have got bored and left, not because of the red and dead thing (cos they all did that when they were low rr themselves) but because they have grown bored after 4+ years with the game not other peoples playstyle.

I find it always amusing when some1 step up and tell me y i made some decisions lol

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Realm v Realm only assumes one thing, if im a Hib and your an Alb, you are my enemy.

It assumes fuck nothing, it puts u in an environment where u can act like u prefer (within a set of rules), from that point on it all boils down on how u depict your way of having fun.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
i mean really lol , do u think a ml raid on hib is taking away the population , or is it maby, i might be wrong that ppl are fed up with ur red is dead attitude , adding spick maybe, then again i promised to not throw shit in public about AE , so i gonna keep that word!

But yeah camping, the constantly adding is a big part of a decision to move to another server , lower server population = slowley death.....but again i might be wrong girl who knows.

alright just for u Heste darling I'll repeat what I said before ...
this
thread
has
got
nothing
to
do
with
playstyles
in
rvr

get it now? :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
nevertheless i like the rvr-discussion the most in this thread :D

anioal

Fledgling Freddie

yes! you actually said it. :p
it wasn't that hard, wasn't it?

A hib and AN alb... not A hib and FOUR albs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom