hey again :)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
just pasing by the forums to say im back in thid to try out NF for a while :) must say its far better than old thid although getting water-bridge kills are harder as a hunter. love the wals and such :) i just wish some stealthers wouldnt use some kind of bug to use trebs in stealth (looks at chani with nasty expression :flame: )

Corran

Part of the furniture
Amel said:
just pasing by the forums to say im back in thid to try out NF for a while :) must say its far better than old thid although getting water-bridge kills are harder as a hunter. love the wals and such :) i just wish some stealthers wouldnt use some kind of bug to use trebs in stealth (looks at chani with nasty expression :flame: )

it not a bug and they not using it from stealth. If you know how stealth works then you know you cant restealth if
1) enemy too close
2) Been in combat.

Now your hunter. Means that you wont be near them. So that not an issue. That means only 2) would be problem, however. If you start stealthed, hit the fire button, you will instantly destealth when it fires, HOWEVER, if you try stealth right after the treb fired then you will restealth instantly. This is due to the fact you are not in combat till the boulder hits the wall. And as such you can remain stealthed till it ready to fire and repeat. No bug, just being smart.

Hell i can fire 3 trebs, sometimes more and restealth before the first one hits quite easily :D

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ah so thats how that bug works :) ill be sure to try it to get my own back ;p

reading through forums in middle of attack on keep ^^ damn im having fun

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
the fun day lead on to be a let down :( both my fave chars leveled, on my hunter i just stopped watching xp bar and on my shaman i dotted an entire hib group in ck and got all the xp (tried logging off b4 i dinged but too late) oh well guess im coming back with rerolls then ;p plus i need new BG kit for my shaman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom