Hearthstone

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Currently i'm on a bit of a WoW roll(preparing toons for WoD and all that), but i do play "some" hearthstone :p

Usually morning coffee to do the dailies, then some ranking/fun play.

Not that i still play at anywhere near legendary levels as the bushleague is a b*tch to get out of, not due to legendaries or anything, but mostly due to zoo-decks being the current go-to for people.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, playing WoW atm myself (casually of course, not even raiding properly) waiting for the addiction that will be Garrisons :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When they integrate hearthstone into wow then i can honestly say my life will disappear.

Also on the topic; get two bloodknights, then type in "divine shield" into search while making a pally deck and...yeah...it's quite effective :p

Especially with the respawn secret and the +1/+1 give taunt minion. I suck at names i know!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Welp, that's done, got 52 on mage meaning i got all the golden common mage cards.

Now to get only 300 ( :( ) victories more for the golden portrait.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Curse of Naxxramas is out and atleast the first wing is free for a month or so, best get your Naxx on if you are for it at all ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
starting to remember why I don't like this

Pay 2 win, facing rank 20 people with full legendary decks zzzzzzzz

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I run a mage deck with no legendaries and beat "pay 2 win"(pfft :p) decks every day.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I run a mage deck with no legendaries and beat "pay 2 win"(pfft :p) decks every day.

yea, mage, not exactly hard when you can control the board from start to finish with sheep and other forms of control. You can't compare a mage to other classes, especially un-leveled classes with no class cards or very few :p

Last edited:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Beated all challenges already, damn hard on heroic but it was fun to figure out what to do.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
yea, mage, not exactly hard when you can control the board from start to finish with sheep and other forms of control. You can't compare a mage to other classes, especially un-leveled classes with no class cards or very few :p

Can do it with others as well. I bolded the important part.

Level up, play against AI, get free gold from ai challenges/naxx while doing so etc. In other words play the game :p

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Had a friend before nax who put in 200euro got all the legendary he wanted and didn't have much to play for, so maybe abit of grind doesn't hurt guys. Unless your superrich and wanna pwn from start.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh, tried a funny deck before tbh :p nothing but racial cards and about 18 taunts with good damage/health, really cheesey and it does lose fairly easy to people with the right setup but so many were strugging to kill it, with all the taunts available too I was just sitting spamming the warrior hero power and ended up with about 22-24 armor + 28 health or so, was quite silly xd

Just fiddling around with decks atm, trying random shit out on casual play mode

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So been giving this a go again lately, I honestly never thought it could have gotten shitter since the last time I tried it. Seems the new trend is farming low level ladder for easy mana/card packs, tossers with fully paid to win net decks just crushing people who haven't either done the same or wasted £££ on buying XXX decks to outfit a proper competitive deck.

Arena was alright to play, not much changed in there since I played last, ladder is just a fucking joke though, its just pay2win toss pots.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Crosshare#2933 Then, though you won't like my knobby head that much better :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Added you :p we shall have a game later some time, added Osy as well.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Noticed, though i also went offline since dailies done and waiting for guildraid(tomorrow) and expansion, well, kind of just waiting and collecting gold from AH.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Noticed, though i also went offline since dailies done and waiting for guildraid(tomorrow) and expansion, well, kind of just waiting and collecting gold from AH.

Same sorta :p doing old instances for mounts/mogs too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Free arena run as a pre-launch event, new cards included in arena tables. New cards aren't released yet(9th-10th ish) but it's a free fun way to check things out.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Free arena run as a pre-launch event, new cards included in arena tables. New cards aren't released yet(9th-10th ish) but it's a free fun way to check things out.

Gave it a go, its... different but its blatantly obvious they're making them OP so people throw untold amounts of money at them, shame really because the vast majority of pre-GvG cards are going to be come useless.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would love an example, see how the card can't be traded for a classic card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom