This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hearthstone

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by BloodOmen, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Shagrat

Shagrat I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

ive bought all the wings with gold from quests

2. Scouse

Scouse Mountain Bike Pedant FH Subscriber

It's take months to do that tbh...

3. Gups

Gups One of Freddy's beloved

No it doesn't you can earn 100 gold a day from non ranked games. Wings cost 700 this doesnt include the daily quests which if you cycle will be 60-100 a day.

I have never paid real money.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Scouse

100 gold a day, if you play every day, so a week per wing, 3-4 wings per adventure, 3 adventures, so that's around twelve weeks of playing every day.

Twelve weeks = three months = months...

And that's if you've got the time (or the inclination) to play every day.

5. Raven

Raven Brrrrr! FH Subscriber

I bought one of the wings when I played. I justified it because the game was free anyway and £15 or whatever was fairly good value for money for the game.

Thought it was good for a month or so but it gets dull pretty quick. The punishment for taking forever to make a move isn't enough.

6. Scouse

It's happening less and less @Raven old bean. If it does, however, I give em a couple of turns before I do it back. I think it's a deliberate trolling ploy to get people to ragequit - but like most trolls they can't take it. And free win :)

7. Raven

Raven Brrrrr! FH Subscriber

Yeah I get that and I do the same but I really wish they would either deal with it or offer a fast play game. I dunno, say you start at 100 life and it ticks down for every 5 or 10 seconds you spend dicking about choosing which card to play.

8. Scouse

Might be interesting to test in tavern brawl. There is a card that does that IIRC.

9. Adari

Adari Part of the furniture

I never have enough time to think out my strategies.. =] Really enjoying this game so far. I have to admit I spent about 100 euro on it getting all the expansions and some card packs. I can justify that by being obsessed with this game and playing it with colleagues at lunch... everyday. it is a good break from our daily routine. Without RL people to play with and talk about decks/strategies, I probably would have grown bored with it.

10. Adari

So... how did you do last season?

I ended up playing aggro warlock and got to rank 6 before the season ended.

Who is still playing? :)

11. Adari

12. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Oh, hi thar Elise!

Hearthstone Screenshot 02-21-16 02.56.58.png

13. Adari

Love Elise.

Game is a bit stale right now but details on the next expansion (and standard mode, and maybe nerfs?) will be released friday evening. Can't wait really.

Fuck druids.

14. BloodOmen

New Expansion announcement this Friday + info one the new Standard and Wild formats. I'll likely play Standard, they're tailoring it to more balanced gameplay, Wild is basically what we have now and it'll continue being just that, Wild.

Standard won't have Naxx cards or Goblins vs Gnomes cards, both Standard and Wild will also have revamped/rebalanced classic cards (I'm hoping they nerf Big Game Hunter to make Legendarys more viable, BGH is a blight on anything with 7+ attack and its long overdue a change)

15. Adari

I don't mind BGH as much as innervate, flamecannon, savage roar/force, knife juggler and mysterious challenger... :D (fuck druids..).

16. BloodOmen

I don't mind BGH per say, its more a case of BGH making 90% of legendarys absolutely useless, every class has some sort of removal anyway, BGH has no real reason to exist, at least not in the capacity its at.

17. Adari

18. BloodOmen

Looks like BGH is on the chopping block

"Big Game Hunter pushes in an unhealthy direction. It can limit design space. It's high on the list of cards to look at."

"Basic and Classic card nerfs will be announced about a week before the new expansion comes out."

"Ten to Twelve cards are going to be nerfed."

19. BloodOmen

The Innervate and Savage roar made perfect sense to me, druid will be way too powerful in Standard unless those 2 get nerfed. The BGH change isn't bad either, personally though I'd just make it so BGH cannot target legendary minions.

20. Adari

Cool, where are the quotes from?

21. BloodOmen

HearthPwn - which relays official blue posts (Blizzard)

22. BloodOmen

New Legendary for expansion

[​IMG]

OPPPPPPPPPP

23. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Wtf, that is actually retarded.

24. TheDoon

TheDoon Loyal Freddie

Well most deathrattles will be out of standard mode at least.

25. BloodOmen

Cairne
    Sylvanas
    New expansion deathrattles
    Leper Gnome

Some crazy shit going to happen :p

Also

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26. BloodOmen

So the classic card nerfs were released, druid and face hunter got steamrolled, they deserved it to be fair.. rogue got pretty fucked too.
    (images taken from Hearthpwn)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. BloodOmen

Fucking DonaldDuck! got the bastard!

Hearthstone Screenshot 06-03-16 20.51.05.png
    Hearthstone Screenshot 06-03-16 20.54.05.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. BloodOmen

Next Hearthstone Adventure announced. Adventure will launch on August the 11th.

Adventure Details
    • The adventure launches on August 11th.
    • We will see 45 groovy new cards.
    • One Night in Karazhan will have four wings. Each wing is purchasable for 700 gold or $6.99 USD.
    • Buying all the wings together will result in a discount.
    • You will receive a special card back if you buy the full adventure within the first week.
    • There will be a special free wing available - The Prologue.
    • There will once again be a set of class challenges.

29. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

700gold per wing? lolwot.

30. BloodOmen

Gives you the option of getting the wings for free.