Healer in need of Midgards help.

pavve

Fledgling Freddie
I hope this is the right forum for this, owell here it goes.

I just recently returned to DAoC. (been playing WoW) I log on my level 50 mend/aug healer on Prydwen, just to notice that it's actually naked. I.e all items are gone- I talk with a gm about it and I get re-paid with gems for RoG items. The fact that the char was "naked" was due to some server problems at cluster I was told.

So basicly i'm in a hard situation game-wise atm, guildless and I don't really know anyone ingame atm since i've been playing WoW for over a year. Also as you prob understod from the first bit of my post my EQ is bad. Now you might ask yoursef, wtf is this post about? Well it's mainly about me looking for a guild that's willing to help me to get established in DAoC once more.

My healer is as I said, in quite bad shape.
He's RR3.2 and suited with RoG items, ml 0 and cl 0 based on Prydwen. He's a mend healer specced 39M/37A/4P. I guess he dosn't sound much for the world. However I'm a quite a hardcore player, playing more or less 7days/week and I am for sure willing to put in the effort.

So if you're after a mend/aug healer that's willing to play alot send me a PM here on the boards, for more information or other details.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Well before starting to re-work your Healer decide if its what you want...

If you already are suited in a bit of armour I suggest you start with doing your epic... it has nice stats since it was reworked and doesnt require much efford.

Look here on FH for raids being planned (Masterlevel and Artifacts) and join up... Get to meet a few people and the chance of some nice items.

As your aug I guess you shouldnt have much trouble getting into a random group doing artifacts around in TOA, tho I do understand that with the lack of alliance chats / guild chats you might have a hard time finding them :)

Eventually start doing some of the TOA quests around if you havent done already for some neat equipment. After this try and find a template, or build one yourself and move to the spots where you have to get certain items eg. Darkspire if you want the Dex Ring... You will meet new people that way... Or join a large classic guild and 'abuse' their /AS till you find your right guild ;)

Hope this was any help

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to hear your loss m8, but welcome back to DAoC.

Finding a guild shouldnt be hard as you can now join excal ones too, so theres plenty of scope.

As for MLs, no problem there, just read this forum weekly for Vavaries raids, very well lead, normally very fast too, and you no longer have to do them in order, so ML3 this week, ML8 next etc etc.

Getting artefacts is also easier, since you dont need the item anymore, just the scrolls, which are now cheaper than Denarius aftershave. Get the encounter, get the scrolls and done, so kitting out in artes takes no time.

I think youve come back at the right time tbh, the grind is fairly well gone, and more fun to be had. Feel free to PM the GMs of Sarumans Hand, Im sure the bosses will welcome you, if they aint all on the nest or down the pub...or living in one..anyway good luck!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I'd suggest you do the new epics for a start to get yourself into some semi-decent gear. If you need someone to do the melee for you I could tag along with my huntress or some other toon who still needs the steps.

A guild I cant offer you thou. KN is a damn bunch of PvP whores.

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
A guild I cant offer you thou. KN is a damn bunch of PvP whores.
Donno if we're pvpwhores, we just dont pve that much anymore :)

pavve

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the warm-welcome-back and the help guys.:fluffle:

ps. I am now suited with the epic gear thanks to Jeriraa .ds

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
pavve said:
Thanks for the warm-welcome-back and the help guys.:fluffle:

ps. I am now suited with the epic gear thanks to Jeriraa .ds

I said it before :)
Jeri is much nicer then people think :worthy:

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
jeri takes a teddy bear to bed with him every night and cuddles it while dreaming of liff :/ that's how nice he is!

welcome back to mid btw :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom