Have mids got that relic at last?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I have just heard whilst on the phone to a friend that the mids took the relic back 20mins ago is that right?

Sharkith

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
mebbe there was a -i dont work irl or a - i dont stydy irl Raid.

Alachbar

Fledgling Freddie
Would be lovely :)

Was over at Scat yesterday when mids pounded some holes in the keep, but failed to grab the relic.

Is it true mids got it today?

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
I have just heard whilst on the phone to a friend that the mids took the relic back 20mins ago is that right?

Sharkith

Why don't you w8 until raid is over b4 posting this, or is this just a case of trying to alert your m8s?

Poor form either way.

Krago etc
Mid/Pryd

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
Why don't you w8 until raid is over b4 posting this, or is this just a case of trying to alert your m8s?

Poor form either way.

Krago etc
Mid/Pryd

Thanks for confirming :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kvadi said:

Poor form either way.

Krago etc
Mid/Pryd

:eek2:

Apologies!

I was told it was over and done but was just asking if you had it? If so grats you deserve it after all the hard work recently trying.

Xyria

Fledgling Freddie
Yup we took it ramed inner door with 5 people died to lord then we took it with 10 ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Xyria said:
Yup we took it ramed inner door with 5 people died to lord then we took it with 10 ;)

rofl

big gratz !! I am at work bored so didn't mean to blow anything it seemed to be over as far as I heard. So apols.

Sharkith

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Xyria said:

Good work!

Now Albs, take your power-relic, I´m quite sure Mids will assist you. I will at least try to convince Norrsken-alliance to help you if you do try to take it. =)

/j

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
so does that mean u will all come out and play now? or will we wake up aran and take it back?

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

no cos hibernia NEVER took a relic at 3am monday morning!! they didnt!!

true story

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:

is this a "I work irl and read freddyshouse" whine?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I trebbed the wall down solo because hibs didn´t repair it. Was on 35% when I got there. Then I got hold of 5more that rammed the door down and got killed on lord because no healers QQ.

Got 4ppl more and we killed the lord. SWIMMED the whole way back. Was 0.0000001% hp away from losing the relic near blend tower 3. After that it was a free ride to the keep.

Edit: Oh and I do work irl just schooling in my daughter during mornings and work afternoons this week and the week before. Me and lect have been mocking with hibs plenty of times by just trebbing scat. This time noone came so why stop.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gratz I guess :).

No defenders at all?

Nerf 60 peeps viewing atm.

Mael, 50th ment.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
first albs/hibs we met in the water near DC. Then there were hibs in Odins where we almost died.

Some albs also trying to take it from us but nothing special

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Gits if it's true.

with my 1337 balista pwnage last night i though that would of scared them off ;P

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Congrats Mids!

Be sure to give us a full survey of how the PvE-raid went; including who was main-aggro holder and what styles he used to keep aggro etc

xD

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Congrats Mids!

Be sure to give us a full survey of how the PvE-raid went; including who was main-aggro holder and what styles he used to keep aggro etc

xD

Just ask your fellow hibs. We copied their tactics. :bazbeer:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Congrats Mids!

xD

lmao, nice 1 pup, gratz middies, btw u better claim all those middie towers or u not gonna have it for long.... hmmm wonder if we took all 6 before clustering :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
lmao, nice 1 pup, gratz middies, btw u better claim all those middie towers or u not gonna have it for long.... hmmm wonder if we took all 6 before clustering :p
Your grapple won't be any better anyways. :(

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Congrats Mids!

xD

is that a tear? :(

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:

Sharkith

Givf SMS text alerts on Relic Raids!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I think we wore them down Maniac!:)

xxManiacxx said:
I trebbed the wall down solo because hibs didn´t repair it. Was on 35% when I got there. Then I got hold of 5more that rammed the door down and got killed on lord because no healers QQ.

Got 4ppl more and we killed the lord. SWIMMED the whole way back. Was 0.0000001% hp away from losing the relic near blend tower 3. After that it was a free ride to the keep.

Edit: Oh and I do work irl just schooling in my daughter during mornings and work afternoons this week and the week before. Me and lect have been mocking with hibs plenty of times by just trebbing scat. This time noone came so why stop.

I think we wore them down!:)

I went of and soloed the scat tower at 24.00 yesterday and when it hit lvl 5 me and Segho went off with 4 trebs only to notice the freaking hibs had repaired the 2 walls and inner keep (goooood that must have cost ya hibs. Respect to the one that manged that). So we started off with our four trebbs and got the left wall down to 35% before 3 casters + 1 stealther showed up and made us into fried middies) But shame the one who gives up!

I went and fetched the last dimunitive treb from guild vault and lollied off to forrest country where the birds sing and the hibbies sting! Got the wall down to 28% I think before the 3 hibbies showed up and ran over me while trying to wave at them!:) (fumbled it so couldnt get the wave off though).

Last thing I saw before collapsing into bed at 07.30 was wall down to 28% and a hib pondering over my corpse...as I fell into a coma I thought to myself I hope someone in the next workshift checks the great impenetrable walls of Dun Scathaig, someone must check it...and all was dark!:)

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I think we wore them down Maniac!:)

xxManiacxx said:

I think we wore them down!:)

I went of and soloed the scat tower at 24.00 yesterday and when it hit lvl 5 me and Segho went off with 4 trebs only to notice the freaking hibs had repaired the 2 walls and inner keep (goooood that must have cost ya hibs. Respect to the one that manged that). So we started off with our four trebbs and got the left wall down to 35% before 3 casters + 1 stealther showed up and made us into fried middies) But shame the one who gives up!

I went and fetched the last dimunitive treb from guild vault and lollied off to forrest country where the birds sing and the hibbies sting! Got the wall down to 28% I think before the 3 hibbies showed up and ran over me while trying to wave at them!:) (fumbled it so couldnt get the wave off though).

Last thing I saw before collapsing into bed at 07.30 was wall down to 28% and a hib pondering over my corpse...as I fell into a coma I thought to myself I hope someone in the next workshift checks the great impenetrable walls of Dun Scathaig, someone must check it...and all was dark!:)

/Charmangle

ps: Damn Ive duped 2plat of my hard earned cash the last 2 days into trebs and rams to keep you hibbies on your toes! (I relly do hope you have spend the same amount of repairing your thingies.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Just ask your fellow hibs. We copied their tactics. :bazbeer:

word except they dont need to style pveing keep just plant some shroom spores ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom