Have mids got that relic at last?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I think we wore them down...

xxManiacxx said:
I trebbed the wall down solo because hibs didn´t repair it. Was on 35% when I got there. Then I got hold of 5more that rammed the door down and got killed on lord because no healers QQ.

Got 4ppl more and we killed the lord. SWIMMED the whole way back. Was 0.0000001% hp away from losing the relic near blend tower 3. After that it was a free ride to the keep.

Edit: Oh and I do work irl just schooling in my daughter during mornings and work afternoons this week and the week before. Me and lect have been mocking with hibs plenty of times by just trebbing scat. This time noone came so why stop.

I think we wore them down!:)
Great job there Maniac! I was hoping someone was gonna check the wall after I had to sleep!

I went of and had my way with the scat tower at 01.00 today. With my trust entourage of Aughealerbot, skaldbot and augshaman bot on stick and left in hiding abit away from the tower of Dun Scathaig I managed to take down the not so mighty tower. With a brave try off two of the Hibernian protectors making it abit more difficult.

But well taken the tower was botclaimed and I sat down and waited for it to grow. (Grow damn you grow!:) A ranger was back to amuse me with arrows out of nowhere but the keep still grew, and as it hit lvl 5 a friend joined me. Segho and me went off with 4 trebs only to notice the freaking hibs had repaired the 2 walls and inner keep of Dun Scathaig (goooood that must have cost you hibs. Respect to the one that manged that). So we started off with our four trebbs and got the left wall down to 35% before 3 casters + 1 stealther showed up and made us into fried middies) But shame on the one who gives up!

I went and fetched the last dimunitive treb from guild vault and lollied off to forrest country where the birds sing and the hibbies sting! Got the wall down to 28% I think before the 3 hibbies showed up and ran over me while trying to wave at them!:) (fumbled it so couldnt get the wave off though).

Last thing I saw before collapsing into bed at 07.30 was wall down to 28% and a hib pondering over my corpse...as I fell into a coma I thought to myself I hope someone in the next workshift checks the great impenetrable walls of Dun Scathaig, someone must check it...and all was dark!:)

/Charmangle

ps: Damn Ive spent 2plat of my hard earned cash the last 2 days into trebs and rams to keep you hibbies on your toes! (I relly do hope you have spend the same amount of repairing your thingies.ds

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Well endured Mids. 11/10 for endurance.

Well done to Grym/Virrfast for showing some leadership for your realm too and getting off his ass to do it, far better than hearing you perma whine about pop bonus and stuff when 1/2 dont log in.

Now make sure you raise all your keeps and towers to lvl 10 then you can whine all the more about that bonus when it becomes a struggle to maintain them. :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry but im pretty sure we cant do that!:/

Tuorin said:
Well endured Mids. 11/10 for endurance.

Well done to Grym/Virrfast for showing some leadership for your realm too and getting off his ass to do it, far better than hearing you perma whine about pop bonus and stuff when 1/2 dont log in.

Now make sure you raise all your keeps and towers to lvl 10 then you can whine all the more about that bonus when it becomes a struggle to maintain them. :)

Sorry to say though that raising keeps/towers to lvl 10 is impossible for midgard atm!:/ We just aint got the bps for it...! But we will try to fend off all who come near our relic again!:)

Last time hibbies got the relic by stealthing in when 100+ albs was doing an all night raid on middies. The albs took an extra keep just for fun and then happened to open up the other relic keep...which a handful of hibs noticed so they basically just snuck in unnoticed positioned themselves at the strrelic boarder and waited until the doors open without ever fighting anyone.

The stealther that noticed them by accident informed the rest of the defence but we were more keen on trying to fend off the albs from taking our powerrelic at that time!:)

But I hope we can hold on to the relics this time!

/charmangle

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ixnay said:
Givf SMS text alerts on Relic Raids!

yes would be better than stupid football scores imo! Once again gratz and sorry if I spammed this up too fast.

Now the full story is coming out I am even more impressed that you stuck at it.

FYI ....we have a very small group of people who fix everything. They did it last night yet again and where still there when I logged - they are our unsung heroes always stuck facing broken walls fixing them.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
wtf treble posting charmangle, k u is r0x0r now stop treble posting u noob :twak:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Bah sorry about that...

Jupiter said:
wtf treble posting charmangle, k u is r0x0r now stop treble posting u noob :twak:

Bah sorry about that got a white message saying: Server problem. when editing and the double post is the result of that!:)

/charmangle

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Rotfl @ this stupid Relic implementation.
Relics are supposed to be an insentive to get people up in arms. A reason to fight the other realms, other then to up your rr. Nice big battles are the goal. People out in the frontier to kill and be killed. Where's the fun for all the other server inhabitants when 10 people PvE them when none is on?
Implement NPC lvls scaled to current realm pop now, imo.
Or we will keep "defending" bridges forever...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gazon said:
Rotfl @ this stupid Relic implementation.
Relics are supposed to be an insentive to get people up in arms. A reason to fight the other realms, other then to up your rr. Nice big battles are the goal. People out in the frontier to kill and be killed. Where's the fun for all the other server inhabitants when 10 people PvE them when none is on?
Implement NPC lvls scaled to current realm pop now, imo.
Or we will keep "defending" bridges forever...

Hmm, Hibs PvE relics from everyone, Mids PvE relics from everyone, Albs PvE relics from everyone.

Now, large battles at 1 keep! Nothing... you want large battles, well to get that relic the hibs/albs now have to get 3 keeps, that means many hours/days of large scale warfare. Aint that what you want?

Oh and im sure if 4 hibs went to defend, along with the lords/guards in the keep then the relic wouldnt been lost, and at that time the day there if often 1+fg of hibs out in rvr as a pretty balanced group then who is to blame? Cant remember the amount of times on days of i ran in frontier just to be overran by hib/mid groups. Maybe they need to check /rw instead of farming the solo/duo people

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
well done mids.
i was exping that time in our frontier, and ive seen all the action from spams and /rw.. i was jitting ;)
nice :cheers:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Maybe they need to check /rw instead of farming the solo/duo people

u should know one thing : if hibs want : they get all the relics , i we didn ´t do is cos we dont wanna kill the server. Ok ?

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
we have the best Guilds groups since 4 months .
we have the best setup for fg sv fg
we have the best major % high rr players active in the server
we have the best organization
we have like 80 % population active in RvR during evenings

So pls stop while about " we did the same like u with alarm raid " cos we have defensed very easily the relics during prime time during last 4 months being the realm with less population , and u should know we are able to get all the relics if we want with the actual status of prydwen.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
... and u should know we are able to get all the relics if we want with the actual status of prydwen.

Plz do, I challenge you to take those relics prime time, m8. Even if we lose them (provided you get your head through the keep gates) we'll have a hell of a fight.

And even if you can't bring yourself to try that because your're too busy farming rp, I'll still love ya.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...wasnt the comment a response to the subject ?

Xxcalibur said:
we have the best Guilds groups since 4 months .
we have the best setup for fg sv fg
we have the best major % high rr players active in the server
we have the best organization
we have like 80 % population active in RvR during evenings

So pls stop while about " we did the same like u with alarm raid " cos we have defensed very easily the relics during prime time during last 4 months being the realm with less population , and u should know we are able to get all the relics if we want with the actual status of prydwen.

Well I wasnt the response you are refering too a response to the question about this beeing an alarm clock raid ? So what has your post with anything to do ? (since this wasnt an alarmclock raid or even a raid)

Also:
You are correct if you havent been logged on the last 2-3 weeks. But unless you have closed your account or have no perception abilities what so ever that Malestrom matches/surpasses the current hibgroup easily. (since male got back with their fg 2-3 weeks ago they have been making life miserable for all random/lowbie hibgroups and life happier for the hib highrrgroups:)

What you do have though is the highest rvr population. And the most Overpowered keep/tower defence/attack classes. Which means you probably can go on a night raid and get one or two of the relics. But you stand no chance of keeping all relics as you seem to be disillusioned enough to believe...

/charmangle

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
charmangle said:
You are correct if you havent been logged on the last 2-3 weeks. But unless you have closed your account or have no perception abilities what so ever that Malestrom matches/surpasses the current hibgroup easily. (since male got back with their fg 2-3 weeks ago they have been making life miserable for all random/lowbie hibgroups and life happier for the hib highrrgroups:)

/charmangle

WHY people who knows NOTHING , post shit about that ?

Ask valgair mebbe before speak . 3 bl BM+ light eld > actual setup of mael , we won easy them all the fights with just an allianze grp this weekend.

i would like to see 3 zerker BL , but think there is only 1 decent with rr active on pryd

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

Ask valgair mebbe before speak . 3 bl BM+ light eld > actual setup of mael , we won easy them all the fights with just an allianze grp this weekend.

i would like to see 3 zerker BL , but think there is only 1 decent with rr active on pryd

I thought he was talking about 2-3 weeks..... not a weekend.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh I wount even dignify this kind of moronic comment by a decent response...

Xxcalibur said:

Sigh...morons seem to be bread by the gross apprently...

But I will say this: Prove it, show stats, until then be a good lapdog and do as Kella tells you to!

Kella nice to see some manners and friendlyness from hibs (I have no dubt that 99% of all hibs are nice, only that morons like Xxcal seems to be more easy to notice here on FH)

/charmangle

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

nice use of caps lock megam8 ^^ now find ur spell checker also keke.
oh and chill since most stuff posted by you seems to be totally irelevant to peoples posts and more to do with you waffleing '' blah blah hibs pawn blah blah high rr blah blah we farm all relics blah'

fact is raid wasnt started as an alarm clock raid at time ppl went scat first was still hundreds on server etc.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:

ah yes i forgot u have to be rr8+ to be decent, whenever was teh last time anyone lower than that managed to kill someone higher than them.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Weather it was an alarm clock raid or late morning raid Gratz :) Hopefully relics will move continuasly, gets boring with no movement x<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom