belxavier said:
such originality grats!

"hey mom, this guy on the internet thinks im unoriginal"
"your life is over son!, i'll get you some rope"

:touch:

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Just an enquiry.

When is "primetime" taking. See, the last time I was at a relic raid, the raiding of keeps started around 2000 cet, the whole thing went on till 3 or so in the morning where the relic where captured. Whine about PvE raid commenced.

Is that acceptable as the BGs and all were up at so-called prime time? Or is the capturing force required to start keeptaking in the early afternoon, so the capture of the relic is done before midnight?

It's tough to make everyone happy about a relicraid tbh. Even your own team start to mock the other if they manage to capture the relic, saying that "hah, see we don't need to do wtfninjamorninghourspveraids like you do!" and then the other realm starts digging up old stories, which also have their right.

What about starting from zero?! Forgetting all past relicraids, their times, numbers and whatever they carried. And then start from scratch now? Everyone could start with a clean slate and try keep the realms reputation up, staying away from earlyhour raids and such, which there seem to be a certain amount of negativeness against.
Of course, hard getting everyone in on that, as everyone pay for their own playtime. But perhaps there could be appointed a special "fee-judge" here on FH, so that everytime someone takes up something from old times and throws it into the face of the others, he has to give a round of beers at the next RL meet. That might add up, and the RL meets could become cheaper for many of us!11

Am bored, last night before leave just waiting for the time to pass :p

salut

ps. posting the "lol m8 check your spelling before posting!!" should also amount to a round of beers, as it's just dumb.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
"hey mom, this guy on the internet thinks im unoriginal"
"your life is over son!, i'll get you some rope"

:touch:

hey mom this guy on internet think im a wanker cos he want to defend his realm mate (pixels), my life over too? uber quote tbh especially since makes u look so smart ^^

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
haha hypocrit hibs stop moaning :) pve this pve that ^^

Gratz to us!

spook

Fledgling Freddie
damn, no chance to edit last post already.

forgot the "grats on relic mids"

:(

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
Everyone could start with a clean slate and try keep the realms reputation up, staying away from earlyhour raids and such, which there seem to be a certain amount of negativeness against.

That's my whole point: it shouldn't be possible for people to "misbehave". Whining and ridiculing isn't going to make people stop exploiting loopholes. The game should take care of that. Change it so you only can do relic raids with large forces. It's not so hard. Scale the NPC's to the defending realms server pop as I said.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gazon said:
That's my whole point: it shouldn't be possible for people to "misbehave". Whining and ridiculing isn't going to make people stop exploiting loopholes. The game should take care of that. Change it so you only can do relic raids with large forces. It's not so hard. Scale the NPC's to the defending realms server pop as I said.

scaling npcs to comparative freindly and enemy forces present in the area would be a good idea
would be a downside to mass shroomage then

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Well, congratulations.
Not for taking them the "pve" way, but for actually taking the walls down, slowly but steadily. Im not impressed by taking an undefended keep. That has been done 2000 times. Im more impressed with the sneaky 5-10 trebs assaults yesterday evening tbh. You got the walls down very fast then. We did repair all the damage you did. Even though we had a few convokers, it still cost us some. But then some easy amused nightowls started trebbing the wall in the middle of the night, when we were defending sursbrooke against a gang of scouts and fully buffed necros :(

/wave to the SM that our 3 people group ran over, while he was trebbing the wall. We were on our way to try to retake the tower you had, but we let it alone, when we saw it was lvl 10. We didnt have anyone online that could repair scath then either.

So, now... forget your easymode onebutton-onekill-spammer casters, and bring out some melee chars, and give my vamp some nice duels :cheers:

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:
Good work!

Now Albs, take your power-relic, I´m quite sure Mids will assist you. I will at least try to convince Norrsken-alliance to help you if you do try to take it. =)

/j

Now, if that doesent convince GOA to remove hibs "underdog"-bonuses, nothing will! :D

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
Good job middies :cheers:

and lol @ hibs whining about pveing relics ;p

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
scaling npcs to comparative freindly and enemy forces present in the area would be a good idea
would be a downside to mass shroomage then

No, no, not to forces present but to people online: server pop at the time. When there are no defenders online (e.g. early morning) your keep is defended by high level NPC's. When there are alot of defenders online (prime time), NPC's will be low level (like now) so people have to come defend because those NPC's are no good. Make it so attackers can do alarm clock raids on an empty realm successfully only when they bring more then 50 people. If they can do that they deserve to get the relic tbh. If they bring less, it should be made impossible by the game.

=> No more whining and bitching. Clean realm wars.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
charmangle said:
Kella nice to see some manners and friendlyness from hibs (I have no dubt that 99% of all hibs are nice, only that morons like Xxcal seems to be more easy to notice here on FH)

/charmangle

i am a moron but i know about i speak , u no.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
<sigh>

Guess I'll just take it back with my 4 accounts at 6am then... need the cash from the guards I guess.

Well done on getting the relic I suppose, but bit silly to have to resort to having to take it when there's like 80 people on the server, so I guess when Hib takes it back at this time I won't have to quote all the Mids here who are telling Hibs to "Qq more m8!"....

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I just cant let this go unremarked even though I should!:)

Xxcalibur said:
i am a moron but i know about i speak , u no.

I change my mind you are not a moron.

Apparently you are an illiterate fool with no perspective on reality what so ever. First of all Ill give you a little lesson in how to write the english language so that we can actually understand what you are talking about instead of your caveman dialect.

The sentance should have been:

"I am a moron, but I am knowledgable in the subject that I am speaking off. You do not have insight into this subject."

Now to talk abit about the contence of this, now understanable sentance:

Apparently you have missed the point altogether, which seems understanble if judging from the poor understanding you seem to have of the english language not to mention reality it self. I told you to get some proof off your claim that you are actually able to win every fight against maelstroms group. Since this is what you claimed. Unfortunatly you dont seem to grasp the concept of proof...so Ill have to explain it to you:

Proof does not concist of meaningless banter or stupid remarks. Proof does also not concist of insults or basic unablity to write simple sentances. Proof means that you get a tangible and reliable way of showing that you were right. In this instance that would mean a couple of screenshots and or movie where you show us how you wipe the maelstrom group over and over again.

Now that shouldnt be to hard for even your simple mind to grasp should it now ?
So go featch lappy...and come back when you have pondered the meaning of the simple word 'proof'.
Its called learning...its not a bad thing...you should try it sometime!

/charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Same time beeing 12.00 cet...will be fun!:)

VidX said:
<sigh>

Guess I'll just take it back with my 4 accounts at 6am then... need the cash from the guards I guess.

Well done on getting the relic I suppose, but bit silly to have to resort to having to take it when there's like 80 people on the server, so I guess when Hib takes it back at this time I won't have to quote all the Mids here who are telling Hibs to "Qq more m8!"....

Well if by same time you mean 12.00 cet then great thats a nice prime time for mids!:)

/Charmangle

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
charmangle said:

Apparently you are an illiterate fool with no perspective on reality what so ever. First of all Ill give you a little lesson in how to write the english language so that we can actually understand what you are talking about instead of your caveman dialect.

"I am a moron, but I am knowledgable in the subject that I am speaking off. You do not have insight into this subject."

Apparently you have missed the point altogether, which seems understanble if judging from the poor understanding you seem to have of the english language not to mention reality it self. I told you to get some proof off your claim that you are actually able to win every fight against maelstroms group. Since this is what you claimed. Unfortunatly you dont seem to grasp the concept of proof...so Ill have to explain it to you:

Proof does not concist of meaningless banter or stupid remarks. Proof does also not concist of insults or basic unablity to write simple sentances. Proof means that you get a tangible and reliable way of showing that you were right. In this instance that would mean a couple of screenshots and or movie where you show us how you wipe the maelstrom group over and over again.

So go featch lappy...and come back when you have pondered the meaning of the simple word 'proof'.

/charmangle

u think i am going to bother read all ? :) i m not going to bother to read whines from a #unknow dude767

BigBlackClock

Banned
charmangle said:

/charmangle

Xxcalibur said:
u think i am going to bother read all ? :) i m not going to bother to read whines from a #unknow dude767

CHarmangle >xxcalibur
Anda vete a tu casa y aprende ingles

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
a ti te he debido farmear bien de rvr, sino no te pondrias asi

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
esa es la gracia tu eres 0 en este juego , bueno , nos vemos, la prox vez que me veas , estaras haciendo / rele

BigBlackClock

Banned
You take way too serious this game , haha relax dude if a game is all for you you need to go visit the doctor.
Btw would like to see you solo , you brag too much and well going in a high rr fg doesnt show anyhting

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
these dudes from <caballeros pikones > should RLY visit the doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom