Have mids got that relic at last?

N

Nored

Gratz to the mids ... Now .. get back behind your walls as you don't know when we'd like to have the relic back again :p

Greetings,

Nored

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Nored said:
Gratz to the mids ... Now .. get back behind your walls as you don't know when we'd like to have the relic back again :p

Greetings,

Nored

Well atleast I hope you have the courtisy(sp?) to try it once prime-time atleast consider how many times we have feeded u arpees on prime-time raids :)

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
Btw would like to see you solo , you brag too much and well going in a high rr fg doesnt show anyhting
u r kidding right?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
we have the best Guilds groups since 4 months .
we have the best setup for fg sv fg
we have the best major % high rr players active in the server
we have the best organization
we have like 80 % population active in RvR during evenings

So pls stop while about " we did the same like u with alarm raid " cos we have defensed very easily the relics during prime time during last 4 months being the realm with less population , and u should know we are able to get all the relics if we want with the actual status of prydwen.

Well since you are so uber l33t, I guess you should feel happy about losing the relic advantage, since you're obviously not in need of that according to yourself.

And boasting about being best fg is kinda funny, I mean all the established groups of Prydwen has been long gone since NF, while you've been wanking around killing randoms and lowbie guild grps for half a year. Clearly that makes you uber tho, and when Maelstrom has been active again for a week or sthin and you kill em with relic advantage that makes u even more uber :p

As far as population goes, everyone knows by now Hibs have no disadvantage here on Prydwen in RvR. You kinda state that yourself saying you have 80% of the active rvr'ers, still u claim to be underpopulated? strong maths tbh :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Been TRYING to read up on your posts...

Xxcalibur said:
u think i am going to bother read all ? :) i m not going to bother to read whines from a #unknow dude767

Trying to decode the thing you call english here is almost impossible. Not to mention trying to get around your halfwit comments to understand what ever moot point you are trying to reach with these mindless posts.

Whine is a word you will learn to understand in junior english. It means to complain in a childish fashion. Where in my post do I complain about something ? Im just trying to educate you and maybe get you to actually be able to confere your opinions in a way which people would consider not to be the words of a 12 year old. (If you are 12 year old or there around, I appologize. Then I understand your substandard english and understanding of simple concepts within the game and behavior)

Secondly I dont actually expect you to be able to understand the posts I write unfortunatly, but you could get them translated into a language you do understand from friends etc, im sure you must have atleats one friend in the game or outside it? But judging from your behaviour on these forums I would understand if you dont. IF that is the case just tell me so and Ill translate it into words you will understand!)

Now back to the point which still seems to elude your absolutly shutdown brain.

Show us how you own Mael over and over again as you say you do. And then maybe you will get back some credability here. Otherwise im afraid your word on these bords are about as valuable as used toiletpaper...and please dont tell me you think that is valueable)

/charmangle

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
When i was a lad my dad said to me "Look Son if i have one thing to tell ya before i die it's that you sould never piss into the wind" bering the l33t dude I'am I fuck that bit of info off and got a wet leg. Dont know why this post make me think of that :eek7:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
WHY people who knows NOTHING , post shit about that ?

Ask valgair mebbe before speak . 3 bl BM+ light eld > actual setup of mael , we won easy them all the fights with just an allianze grp this weekend.

i would like to see 3 zerker BL , but think there is only 1 decent with rr active on pryd

As i recall you won over us when we had zerk, warr, sm, skald first 2 times, then we changed warr into zerk and lost one time, then we changed skald into valk and won 2-3 times then you logged. so no you didnt win over our actual setup, we dont even have a "actual" setup. 3x heal 1 sham 1 sm 1 skald 2x tank, thats the ideal setup we are going for i think, nothing deicided and missing players etc etc :E

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I went of and soloed the scat tower at 24.00 yesterday and when it hit (got) lvl 5 me and Segho went off with 4 trebs (trebuchet's) only to notice the freaking hibs had repaired the 2 walls and inner keep (goooood that must have cost ya (you) hibs. Respect to the one that manged that). So we started off with our four trebbs (an extra b wont make it better) and got the left wall down to 35% before 3 casters + 1 stealther showed up and made us into fried middies) But shame the one who gives up!

I went and fetched the last dimunitive treb (yes we know by now) from guild vault (from THE guild vault) and lollied (no comment) off to forrest country (,) where the birds sing (singing) and the hibbies (are) sting(ing)! Got the wall down to 28% I think (,) before the 3 hibbies showed up and ran over me while (i whas) trying to wave at them! (fumbled it so couldnt get the wave off though).

Last thing I saw before collapsing into bed (nope, nada, no good) at 07.30 (am or pm?) was wall down to 28% (, was THAT THE wall whas down to 28%) and a hib pondering over my corpse... as (As) I fell into a coma(,) I thought to myself(; ")I hope someone in the next workshift checks the great impenetrable walls of Dun Scathaig, someone must check it(")...and And all was dark!

/Charmangle

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Triple posting doesn't look smart either btw. Try to flame someone on something else then languadge. Lemme see your french/italian/spanish lingo and lets all have a laugh about you beeing a 12 year old.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
seems ilum thinks i play only pryd seems :/. anyway i am happy i didnt left for a german server like others did.

About language whines .... zzzz

Martok

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
seems ilum thinks i play only pryd seems :/. anyway i am happy i didnt left for a german server like others did.

About language whines .... zzzz

You have to admit hes right though for the last 6 months when all the GG's Fucked off you have been left with only low rr gg's. Look @ RF + KF only 2 alb gg's out tbh Mids have 3-4 i think and hibs have 6 gg + alliance groups running

KF and RF arnt the best but we try our best to help defend our realm and slay into the enamy but tbh rr3-7 group pwned by rr8-11 group.. same story :twak: we can fight but end of the day you guys do have the rr's meaning the ra's to abuse slightly more then us!

Bring back some of the old gg's like male PE Fl ect and lefts have a mass WAR!!!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
I went of and soloed the scat tower at 24.00 yesterday and when it hit (got) lvl 5 me and Segho went off with 4 trebs (trebuchet's) only to notice the freaking hibs had repaired the 2 walls and inner keep (goooood that must have cost ya (you) hibs. Respect to the one that manged that). So we started off with our four trebbs (an extra b wont make it better) and got the left wall down to 35% before 3 casters + 1 stealther showed up and made us into fried middies) But shame the one who gives up!

I went and fetched the last dimunitive treb (yes we know by now) from guild vault (from THE guild vault) and lollied (no comment) off to forrest country (,) where the birds sing (singing) and the hibbies (are) sting(ing)! Got the wall down to 28% I think (,) before the 3 hibbies showed up and ran over me while (i whas) trying to wave at them! (fumbled it so couldnt get the wave off though).

Last thing I saw before collapsing into bed (nope, nada, no good) at 07.30 (am or pm?) was wall down to 28% (, was THAT THE wall whas down to 28%) and a hib pondering over my corpse... as (As) I fell into a coma(,) I thought to myself(; ")I hope someone in the next workshift checks the great impenetrable walls of Dun Scathaig, someone must check it(")...and And all was dark!

/Charmangle
rofl i wouldn't try and correct the grammar nor spelling until i'd passed atleast ground school mate if i were you, run what you wrote into to a spell-checker of some sort and have yourself a laugh at your own stupidity.
look hard for a word spelled "was"

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
we have the best Guilds groups since 4 months .
we have the best setup for fg sv fg
we have the best major % high rr players active in the server
we have the best organization
we have like 80 % population active in RvR during evenings
You stacked all possible advantages including GoA beloved help, but you lost your enemies in the process. Stop whining and be happy you still have someone to fight, if you really want that relic now you have a chance to demonstrate you can do better than just pve'ing keeps when people sleep. It shouldn't be hard, you're the best of the best, as you say !

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
when you killed mael i wasn't playing, so ofc they lost :p (strokes ego)
and winning a few fights against a grp that swaps setups daily on one day hardly makes you dominant, considering how well you've done every other day

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Martok said:
You have to admit hes right though for the last 6 months when all the GG's Fucked off you have been left with only low rr gg's. Look @ RF + KF only 2 alb gg's out tbh Mids have 3-4 i think and hibs have 6 gg + alliance groups running

KF and RF arnt the best but we try our best to help defend our realm and slay into the enamy but tbh rr3-7 group pwned by rr8-11 group.. same story :twak: we can fight but end of the day you guys do have the rr's meaning the ra's to abuse slightly more then us!

Bring back some of the old gg's like male PE Fl ect and lefts have a mass WAR!!!

Martok tbh i didnt played too much in last 6 months in pryd, for example my old guild grp died 8 month ago .

robbe

Loyal Freddie
dno what guild u play for xcalibar so cant say much.. we lost to some golden boy mixx grp one evening but we beat them some also:x

altho last time we played was first time we had 8 maelstrom players in grp.. some ppl in grp didnt die during all evening then:>

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:

/Charmangle

I just have to ask my self what this post is supposed to mean ? Im sure its not a grammer correction since almost none of the suposed corrections do nothing but make the text flawed!

(just to give an example: A tower either hits lvl 5 or gets TO lvl 5 etc etc. Treb is short for trebuchet etc etc (strange post as I said))

(There are several questionable parts of the original text but strangly enough this person has missed almost all of them:)

/charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I think you really havent read through any of my posts have you ?

Tuthmes said:
Triple posting doesn't look smart either btw. Try to flame someone on something else then languadge. Lemme see your french/italian/spanish lingo and lets all have a laugh about you beeing a 12 year old.

I guess you havent read through any of my posts have you ?

I only respond in kind. I instult people who are insulting themselves. BUT I on the contrary to them actually also argue the points from the game. Just posting meaningless comments without any arguments or relevance to the game is just just that, pointless.

If you actually could learn to read through the posts before uttering your opinion making it viable then you would have know the tripple post came off the webservers own database bugging. Not a fault of my own. Also I am swedish therefor english is my secondary language as is it to those countries you are speaking off. Meaning he should know better, if he actually applied his energy to beeing argumentative instead of just insulting I have no doubt he would be able to produce better posts both with the litterary content as with the points...

/charmangle

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Also I am swedish therefor english is my secondary language as is it to those countries you are speaking off.

True, but there's a differance between North European lingo and the Latin based lingo of the south. So for someone from the latin based country's, (speaking in general here) it's far harder to learn to write/speak english, even if it's their secondary languadge.

I only respond in kind. I instult people who are insulting themselves.

Ok, nevermind then! You really don't read your own post's. To keep it short, cut the lingo flaming crap, your english isnt perfect either (and yes, my english sux0rs too).

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well no I wount cut the 'lingo flaming crap'...against people who diserve it...

Tuthmes said:
True, but there's a differance between North European lingo and the Latin based lingo of the south. So for someone from the latin based country's, (speaking in general here) it's far harder to learn to write/speak english, even if it's their secondary languadge.

Ok, nevermind then! You really don't read your own post's. To keep it short, cut the lingo flaming crap, your english isnt perfect either (and yes, my english sux0rs too).

Well you are missing the point...this persons english is only this bad because of one thing. He is not putting any effort into the posts because he only wants to insult someone not make a comprehencive post or argument. He only aims to pick on people. Is there anything I do not like then its a bully. If a bully tries only to hurt others I do and always will respond in kind by point out that persons own (often humongas intellectual) flaws. In this case his most apparent flaw is his almost zeroed ability to put decent arguments down in print. Be it because he is bad at english or just stupid. But stupidity doesnt allow you to be abusive to others...

/charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and I might add...

charmangle said:
Well you are missing the point...this persons english is only this bad because of one thing. He is not putting any effort into the posts because he only wants to insult someone not make a comprehencive post or argument. He only aims to pick on people. Is there anything I do not like then its a bully. If a bully tries only to hurt others I do and always will respond in kind by point out that persons own (often humongas intellectual) flaws. In this case his most apparent flaw is his almost zeroed ability to put decent arguments down in print. Be it because he is bad at english or just stupid. But stupidity doesnt allow you to be abusive to others...

/charmangle

Your own feble attemt at making me look foolish by trying to correct my english, ended in such a flop because you didnt make an argument. If you had instead just said for example:

'I do not see the point of putting in insults towards a persons mental or linguistic skill as an argument in a post. Please reframe from using this kind of demeaning ways of getting your point across. Instead make the argument, and prove him wrong within the boundries of the discussion instead.'

You would have gotten across with your point alot better. Also you would have gotten a nice post back from me saying you were right.

Wouldnt that have been a better respons than failing to show off ?

/charmangle

ps. Ofc my english isnt perfect...I never claimed it to be!:) But the point was in my posts that you shouldnt throw bricks in a glass house! Dont offend people if you cant take beeing offended back...
ds.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe!:) Well Ill leave you alone mate!:)

Xxcalibur said:
some1 mute this guy :)

Hehe I guess you would like that!:)
Just try to be nicer in your responses to people and Ill lighten up on you!:)

Make love not war and be nice to people!:)

/charmangle

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
when your arguments devolve into grammatical and vocabulary insults, you know its pointless x<~

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...the arguments ?

Loch said:
when your arguments devolve into grammatical and vocabulary insults, you know its pointless x<~

The grammatical insults had nothing to do with the arguments...the arguments are clearly stated there...

/charmangle

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, grats mids, and calm down Xxcalibur:)
Read, comprehend, then reply etc:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom