Has the final beta for europe started yet?

souldrinker

Fledgling Freddie
has the final beta for europe wow started yet or am i just special and cant find the signup page to activate my key?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
The beta itself haven't started. Though they have started to send out beta cd-keys. I belive they're finished with that soon, and beta will be up and running. :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Still havent bloody received mine from my online preorder from GAME yet, im starting to worry...

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Still havent bloody received mine from my online preorder from GAME yet, im starting to worry...

Or me, Still awaiting admin :(

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I got a closed beta key in my email inbox about a week ago, so closed is still running.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't received my closed beta invite yet, so I'm sure closed is still running ... :eek6:

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Luckily, I got into EU closed with the 3rd wave of keys :cheers:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:
I got a closed beta key in my email inbox about a week ago, so closed is still running.

lucky bastid, gifv CD key :p

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
seems the UK get their pre-order kit at around 16 december , so i doub it won't take mucth longer after that before the final beta starts :)

Starman

Part of the furniture
Esena said:
seems the UK get their pre-order kit at around 16 december

Seems thats when Gameplay get theirs, but Game have already been sending theirs as stated by a number of people on this very forum.

Also yes the Open/Final Beta has yet to started and EU WoW is still in Closed Beta Status.

*goes to login* :D

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
Starman said:
Seems thats when Gameplay get theirs, but Game have already been sending theirs as stated by a number of people on this very forum.

From what ive read, the only people who have got pre-order kits from GAME are the ones who picked them up instore or outside of UK. havnt seen one post about receiving one from online order in UK.
Could of missed them though :s

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
Says this on game.net.

Please note:
Unfortunately, Beta Key CD's have now gone out of stock.

So maybe people who havnt recieved theirs yet wont be getting them ever :(

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for your email.
The beta kits are being despatched on a weekly basis.
Yours should be with you shortly.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Regards,
Christine Beckwith
Customer Services Assistant
GAME Stores Group Ltd

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05 December 2004 00:40
To: Game Customer Services
Subject: Preorder Enquiry

User Query:
I recently Pre-ordered World of Warcraft from GAME and at the time the offer of the free beta key and cd's was still open. I now see that the beta keys are out of stock. Does this mean that i will not be receiving one - despite placing my order under the impression that i would receive one? The reason i pre-orederd with GAME - despite being my local high street retailer - was for the offer of the beta key as it appeared exclusive to GAME.net pre-orders. Hopefully this can be cleared up quickly so i can make an informed choice about how to proceed.

Hopefully that means mine will arive soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom