"Not quite what i was hoping, but there's still time."
"Called it! Excellent news."
"Well that didn't go as planned."
"That sucks."
"Ios stuff, who cares really..."
"That was hilarious :p"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WAs just thinking, it's a possibility that EoA could be warcraft 4. Not likely, but warcraft 4 would be a big deal for certain.

They have the engine now with starcraft 2 and plenty of people with titan cancelled.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Overwatch made me pee my pants a little with excitement

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Which is back where I stsrted

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gameplay video for those that missed it

And Goblins vs Gnomes the Hearthstone expansion trailer + some cards (will update as I find them)

Ty2K0PI.jpg

Y9lAbyJ.jpg

9ebcgCK.jpg

36Q1AAp.jpg

q007N4n.jpg

lw5loJC.jpg

Y4eHXKE.jpg

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's some serious gamechangers in that HS stuff :p

Also cool to see Blizz get into the fps stuff.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
There's some serious gamechangers in that HS stuff :p

Also cool to see Blizz get into the fps stuff.

Seen the Mega-windfury card...? lol, if you get that out with a rockbiter or might in hand, you can wreck face.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, with charge so it's 16 anyway, with 8 health. That's op as hell. Get a mechwarper out and it's a 7 cost. Or how about...

Voltron -> cold blood -> cold blood -> stealth, with a rogue, and that's the "basic" combo i can think of.

Dropturn you get 4x 12 attacks, killing most 2 taunts out and still have enough to bash your face for 24:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Enhance-o-Mechano has loads of potential in a zoo deck as well.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yea, very Team Fortress 2 meets Quake meets Unreal Tournament like.
Couldn't have said it better myself, and I love it! I remember having a blast especially with UT, and this makes my body tingle of excitement.
I need this game asap. I'm just glad they said "Its closer than you think.." :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BlizzCon has been quite anticlimactic so far, its like...

We're Celebrating 20 years of Warcraft! 10 years of World of Warcraft! here's something completely unrelated...... yay....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just beginnig, they're probably saving the good stuff(not that overwatch isn't really good stuff and possibly in beta before summer :p). First day and all :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just beginnig, they're probably saving the good stuff(not that overwatch isn't really good stuff and possibly in beta before summer :p). First day and all :D

Indeed, I'd assume the WoW panel in 2-3 hours will be about new stuff, I can't imagine they're going to sit on a stage for 1 hour talking about Warlords of Draenor.. what don't we already know about WOD that they can stretch over an hour? not like they're going to give away the story of it :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems I wasn't the only one disappointed about the Warcraft coverage in general, quite a lot of angry posts on wow forums, mmo champ forums and tweets at blizzard. People feel cheated because they didn't do anything remotely special for the anniversaries, they just wanted to push the new IP as much as possible which is fair enough, but terrible timing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmmh. That's...cool but...hmm. This is really gonna mess up the decks and meta, which is fun :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmmh. That's...cool but...hmm. This is really gonna mess up the decks and meta, which is fun :p

Aye, can't wait to see the others. Clockwork Giant will be nice vs Handlocks since they always horde cards to keep mountain giant costs low.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Nothing is better than cards messing up old metas. Decks like miracle rogue was dominating certain aspects of the game too much, so I'm glad they keep doing changes to the game to mix things up.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, its finally over now.

Shittest.
BlizzCon.
Ever.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well look on the bright side, may have been a "shitty" blizcon, but no one still noticed i had a bday :p

Actually after 3 years of no one noticing it does feel a bit oompf :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well look on the bright side, may have been a "shitty" blizcon, but no one still noticed i had a bday :p

Actually after 3 years of no one noticing it does feel a bit oompf :(

Maybe they're trying to tell you something.... j/k :p happy birthday, I don't keep track of freddys birthdays tbh, I notice now and again on the front page but not very often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom