Hansah hibernian haxoring into albion

A

ashitaka

Give screenshots.. I just barely saw him getting smited to death inside camelot hills.. anyone got?

X

Xeanor

someone from FL recorded it also - will be hosted soon probably

Z

zedorf luribomb

heh smited...

anyway, tis not him! tis was his "friend! brother! h4x0r"!!!!! you! not him thou..

O

old.mattshanes

I got 3 screenies if someone can host, he killed 5 albs or around that, killed a realm guard too and we couldn't melee hit him, he went right into the zonewall.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I got 3 screenies if someone can host,

Give give if ye want em hosted.

PS: be more on msn :(

O

old.mattshanes

Emailing you them now, the guy was blatantly cheating, hope he gets banned.

O

old.mattshanes

Fucking shit hotmail will not let me send the last two fishi :E i added you to my contacts can give you over msn:p

You can see in one of zana's screenies he's in zonewall and can't reach him.

Was my pve bar downaneal:p

O

old.mattshanes

May aswell just turn it into a home invasion server xD

H

hansah

u can rude me if u want...wasn't me playing i was making my christmas shopping when atrey called me to said that...

U can be happy i'll get banned, u can rude, laugh me...doesn't matter that's not the first time i get hacked

Rude at all people who can think just 1 second it was me..

Trust me or not don't care the only person who know the truth is me

L

leviathane

well you'd think you'd get a better firewall or smt to stop being hacked if that was the case.

oh ye and by saying this;
Originally posted by hansah
then it must mean that you did it cos if it wasn't you then there would be atleast 2 ppl who know the truth.:m00:

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by leviathane
well you'd think you'd get a better firewall or smt to stop being hacked if that was the case.

GoA, a company with a huge amount of income per month, they got hacked. A home user can't be 100% secure :(.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Dunno what's worse...

Hansah cheating, or someone in FL running a Håkan Hellström fan site. :m00:

Z

Ziva

Sad to hear it might have not been done by you. :(

If you know who you gave your accountdetails too you better go slap this person bigtime cause your account is going to be banned for this probably.

T

tildson

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
Dunno what's worse...

Hansah cheating, or someone in FL running a Håkan Hellström fan site. :m00:

:clap:

Seriously guys, you actually think he would risk his 13 lvl50's on his account by doing that? Second time he's been hacked, and plenty of people has been hacked - even the odds are speaking for his favour.

You cant deny the obvious, which is the reason why i dont think Hansa did it himself. If he did, then he probably was gonna quit anyway - the consequenses are obvious, why would he make such a huge risk?

Dont judge people too fast, the daoc-community is like a lynch mob from time to time :(

D

Danya

Originally posted by hansah
u can rude me if u want...wasn't me playing i was making my christmas shopping when atrey called me to said that...

U can be happy i'll get banned, u can rude, laugh me...doesn't matter that's not the first time i get hacked

Rude at all people who can think just 1 second it was me..

If it's not the first time, maybe you should have learned from the first time to improve your computer's security. Ultimately you are responsible for your account - if someone sees your char running around they are of course going to think it's you, so /rude to you. You're either lying or really stupid, either way not really someone daoc can't do without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom