Games Guild Wars 2

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
We've had a large influx of Russians to Gunnars Hold this weekend. I don't expect them to stay long, I think they're just cruising around the lower tiers until paid transfers arrive. It does mean a massive imbalance in our tier for this week though. If they stay with us when we rise, it will even out numbers in the next tier or so but I am slightly sceptical about their motives. We'll see. I may be doing them a disservice.

pito

Loyal Freddie
I am still at shovering peaks cause it has good active ppl and makes lvling that bit easier but if there is a freddys guild in Gunnar i may consider the move.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i logged on for first time in ages the other day, im still not convinced 100% that ive found a class i like but its an okay way to piddle around for a few hours :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Had some fun tonight. Multiple targets simultaneously always messes up a 'team' that can only run as a single blob of people, even if we're only deploying relatively few people per target. Ring of Fire must have pissed off Whiteside Ridge because WSR had taken an awful lot of RoF property considering there's hardly any of them.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
i hate that build :< only good spells i think is 2 and 5. (null field is proper but with your build i'd rather have reflection).

The builder is the traits, i didnt select any utilities etc.

I use Pistol/sword & Greatsword. Eather Feast, Decoy, Blink, feedback & Mass invis. as evident in the video :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Oddly, Gunnars Hold are finding ourselves in an excellent position. Low enough, few want to come here and those that do are not going to be bandwaggoners. High enough its not a wasteland. I can't wait for the 29th to see what we have around us. It may be shit, it may be great.

There seems to be a fair bit of chaos on other servers as people are jumping around looking for the main chance. For us its really easy. Here we stand :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Reddit is apparently concidering to move to GH from Whiteside... :)

Please take them!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
There's some Reddit guys on our server already. They've been pretty easy to get on with so far. I've not been able to play since the weekend due to work but not seen any negative feedback so far.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Past few nights gunnars has held the whole map. Seems a bit extreme so I expect stronger opponents when the server matching occurs.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aye, we've been winning the last few weeks but this week has tipped into craziness. Next week should see things even out a bit more.

Corran

Part of the furniture
rddt are trying to get onto Aurora Glade currently.. guess if they cant get all they want there then they may go gunnars. Seem decent lads so far.

And how the russians? Shite players but their day force means that it alot of free points having them. I want to match up against them though because i loved the loot from them when i was on gunnars. if you got 25% of their numbers you normally won the fight. lol

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
rddt are trying to get onto Aurora Glade currently.. guess if they cant get all they want there then they may go gunnars. Seem decent lads so far.

And how the russians? Shite players but their day force means that it alot of free points having them. I want to match up against them though because i loved the loot from them when i was on gunnars. if you got 25% of their numbers you normally won the fight. lol

The rddt guys who came on Mumble seemed quite reasonable, rational and pleasant people. I heard (second handedly, I admit) that they went to AG with comments to the effect that a lot of redditters needed an already established WvW environment rather than one that is still forming. I read between the lines like you just did.

The Russians are an interesting bunch. We have had a few come on Mumble, it's really cool. In my mind they seem to enjoy brute forcing everything possible. Can't wait to do something coordinated with them.

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Moved to GH from one of the Oceanic servers before the lock, hoping to catch up with SC

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Anyone know some good specs for Guardian? Would like a couple that are good for pvp. Only just came back so if you have a link to the build that would be great!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just bought 50 Unidentified dyes for 10gold (I think) then made 14gold from the dyes, then spend the profit on 20 further dyes, and made 50silver, gambling eh?

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know some good specs for Guardian? Would like a couple that are good for pvp. Only just came back so if you have a link to the build that would be great!
I run my Shouts/Aegis bunkerqsque Boon-oriented build in WvW, but switch other skills in and out depending on the situation. It's not too shabby.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks Svartalf. Do you know what stats I should aim for on my armour please?

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks Svartalf. Do you know what stats I should aim for on my armour please?

I'm in PTV. I think most WvW people are. The best place to get this is in AC - which is also the easiest dungeon. Use http://gw2lfg.com/ to find a group but if you are under 80 mention it in the comment so you don't get an leet group.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've just PL'd myself to 72 (will be 80 in half hour). I was going to buy exotic gear, but I heard you can't get PTV anywhere other than AC. Should I just buy a cheap rare set so I can tank in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom