Guild Villages

O

old.Wildfire

go go gadget ignorance

if they're not there to claim it when the zone goes live thats their problem

D

Draylor

So when housing goes live the guilds with their claimed towns will stroll in with their 1 mithril and buy up all 10 lots.

Right? :p

O

old.FIN

place some uber mobs what u need to kill 1st, before u can claim house, places where r loads of them, and place where r only few mobs and low mobs....

so u need to look little before u can place house , and those mobs can be there only for little while.

there r some good points in it, but also some bad, most r good though.

F

Flimgoblin

the original thread is quite old btw...

lot prices starting at 95 plat and going down 500g per hour...

I think this little quandary has been solved quite well :)

E

Ekydus

Stop bumping old fucking threads for fuck sake.

Twats.

Not to name names... <COUGH> Draylor...

F

Flimgoblin

no need to get upset...
this is quite a relevant old thread :)

E

Ekydus

Mind telling me what's useful about the other shit load of crap people like this tard have been bumping?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Ekydus
Mind telling me what's useful about the other shit load of crap people like this tard have been bumping?

did I say there was anything useful about them?

Draylor bumped this _relevant_ thread for a good reason - go flame people bumping irrelevant tripe if you need to.

M

Mage

In the end the guilds with over 100plat will get first plots no matter who 'bags that spot'.

O

old.Ailelun

Housing is more based on the money scale of your guild not the amount of rps right?

O

old.Ailelun

If it is, a high membered or highly PvE will get the best spots, not a guild like FC whos main insentive is rps

X

xevius

ok one tinyyyyyyyyy reply.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am gonna do what ever I can to plot a house RIGHT where u intend to place the FC house.
Why? Cause I can and I WILL.
God damn COMMUNIST.....

M

medowind

tbh i intend to by a little house in reeth

Personal use house

selfishness for the win

T

Treniel-

If it is, a high membered or highly PvE will get the best spots, not a guild like FC whos main insentive is rps

that doesn't mean we're poor :) i think we going for a mansion + induvidual houses etc

O

oldgit

Just let the game sort it's self out' organising stuff you know nothing about.
Why dont old WF go wright his own game and make himself king.
panic land grabbing' that you think your trying too avoid' and you already started it.

O

oldgit

yeah nice' we all want a dumb person like you sorting out albion'when most ppl cant stand you cause your a rude little boy

C

~Clarky~

hey at least WF is using some initiative, and *trying* to work things out now, rather than waiting for the fuss that will be patch day.

I live near skipton irl :D

A

Aadia

LOL this is going to be like the movie *Far And Away*

:bazbeer:

L

loxleyhood

Now that mythic has organised things there will not be a landrush and there is no need for claiming.

A

Asha

it's a nice idea wf, but tbh a guild has "claimed" on we would like... well if we have the money, sorry but we would take the spot. Don't wanna house in the boondocks just cause we didn't see a thread first ^^

I think Mythic's way is pretty fair.

P

Prat

i just want a house in glenn abbey nice friar sounding place

Users who are viewing this thread