Guild Invites are go!

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie

only a wave i at least deserve a big hug for finally posting on a non private forum ....
on a serious note though, just got home from work and as yet no one has still recieved their invites and yes i am sure the guild was invited as the invite was sent to my boyfriend and hes sent the email addies etc to Requiel.

Maybe this isnt the place to ask but worth a shot anyway...Requiel have you recieved the email for Desaevio please?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
only a wave i at least deserve a big hug for finally posting on a non private forum ....
on a serious note though, just got home from work and as yet no one has still recieved their invites and yes i am sure the guild was invited as the invite was sent to my boyfriend and hes sent the email addies etc to Requiel.

Maybe this isnt the place to ask but worth a shot anyway...Requiel have you recieved the email for Desaevio please?

:fluffle::clap:

Im stuck at work still, I need a hug more :p

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
Clan: Lore, formerly known as LeFAp
Webpage: (in process of going up - currently down for remodel)

About the clan:

well myself and a bunch of friends created a fun clan out of a hobby we played for nearly 15 years - Games Worshop :) after working and running my own GW store, we kinda moved into our other hobby - besides woman; online games :)

we have been a high ranked clan in all the games we have played in, most notably top LANuk CS winners, UT and Quake also. We were also a successful clan in mmos such as UO, EQ, DAoC, and most recently Lineage2. We have played Lineage2 since its beta, and enjoyed everything it has had to offer.

With War here now, we would love to mix our much loved hobbies together, and build a successful destruction guild that is home for RvR and end game content. We would love the opportunity to take on the Order, its cities and towns, and be the frontline guild when people think of War.

It is in our nature to play at the top and competitively, enjoying friendships of both clanmates and enemies together.

If i may add, i am currently ingame on the beta already under the char name of SheerKhan. Many of my guild are waiting for this to go through, so we can enjoy the game together and enjoy all that the Mythic and EA team has to bring. However our guild beta application didnt seem go thru as we hoped - my mistake in filling the form out it seems !

We are an active group of 50 dedicated gamers who wait for your response :)

Best regards and keep up the great work thus far !

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Trickery.net are in at last. :p

Will see you all on the server soon enough. I can't thank they guys at GOA enough for the chance to help!

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
We got our guild invite, but get access during next few days etc.
can someone say how big the download is roughly please? me slow connection will need to plan a all-weeker to download i suspect. :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
If you still checking here IainC.

Does it matter that the email adress is not the same as i orginally registered with? Doubt this is causing it but never hurts to be sure.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you still checking here IainC.

Does it matter that the email adress is not the same as i orginally registered with? Doubt this is causing it but never hurts to be sure.

The email address that we've been given needs to be the same as the current one for your account. As long as that's the case there should be no problem regardless of how many times you've changed it.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
The email address that we've been given needs to be the same as the current one for your account. As long as that's the case there should be no problem regardless of how many times you've changed it.

Thanks for making that clear,nice to see this fast answers :p

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie

Is it fine that my war-europe profile can not be updated? it does not allow me to select country, date of birth, or upload my new dxdiag, which i want to update since i got a new system :(

but i gave in the same email that is on my profile.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Is it fine that my war-europe profile can not be updated? it does not allow me to select country, date of birth, or upload my new dxdiag, which i want to update since i got a new system :(

but i gave in the same email that is on my profile.
Refresh the site once you've logged in - that might make those things updatable. (it's known to have worked for country selection, at least)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You mean it isn't instantaneous?

Been waiting 5 days now since there was some problems with sending invites so yeah it's not :( I can tell you it's very patience hurting when you know you should be playing already.

Damn on my guildmembers being so slow on checking our forums!

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Sorted. Only two keys left to fix now. Poor GOA will be sick of us. :p

In all seriousness I'm prob the most active GM in history. ;)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Finally in! hope this don't break NDA but is there anyway i can raise my dl speed? as it's currently only half of what it could be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom