Guild Invites are go!

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by IainC, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Katcher

Katcher Fledgling Freddie

only a wave i at least deserve a big hug for finally posting on a non private forum ....
    on a serious note though, just got home from work and as yet no one has still recieved their invites and yes i am sure the guild was invited as the invite was sent to my boyfriend and hes sent the email addies etc to Requiel.

Maybe this isnt the place to ask but worth a shot anyway...Requiel have you recieved the email for Desaevio please?

2. Faeldawn

Faeldawn Fledgling Freddie

:fluffle::clap:

Im stuck at work still, I need a hug more :p

3. IainC

IainC English WAR Community Manager

Nope.

4. DaanLand

DaanLand Fledgling Freddie

Clan: Lore, formerly known as LeFAp
    Webpage: (in process of going up - currently down for remodel)

About the clan:

well myself and a bunch of friends created a fun clan out of a hobby we played for nearly 15 years - Games Worshop :) after working and running my own GW store, we kinda moved into our other hobby - besides woman; online games :)

we have been a high ranked clan in all the games we have played in, most notably top LANuk CS winners, UT and Quake also. We were also a successful clan in mmos such as UO, EQ, DAoC, and most recently Lineage2. We have played Lineage2 since its beta, and enjoyed everything it has had to offer.

With War here now, we would love to mix our much loved hobbies together, and build a successful destruction guild that is home for RvR and end game content. We would love the opportunity to take on the Order, its cities and towns, and be the frontline guild when people think of War.

It is in our nature to play at the top and competitively, enjoying friendships of both clanmates and enemies together.

If i may add, i am currently ingame on the beta already under the char name of SheerKhan. Many of my guild are waiting for this to go through, so we can enjoy the game together and enjoy all that the Mythic and EA team has to bring. However our guild beta application didnt seem go thru as we hoped - my mistake in filling the form out it seems !

We are an active group of 50 dedicated gamers who wait for your response :)

Best regards and keep up the great work thus far !

5. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

DaanLand - wrong thread?

6. DaanLand

whoops, i tohught htis was the guild request thread? apologlies if its not :(

7. Chrismorris

Chrismorris Fledgling Freddie

Its not, im sure Iain or sum1 will move it once they spot it tho :)

8. Spookie

Spookie Fledgling Freddie

Trickery.net are in at last. :p

Will see you all on the server soon enough. I can't thank they guys at GOA enough for the chance to help!

9. Chrismorris

Chrismorris Fledgling Freddie

Gratz look forward to killing you/killing along side you.

10. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

11. Downanael

Downanael Fledgling Freddie

And also the "no guild invite! WRAARGH" thread.

12. SonicBorg

SonicBorg Regular Freddie

We got our guild invite, but get access during next few days etc.
    can someone say how big the download is roughly please? me slow connection will need to plan a all-weeker to download i suspect. :)

13. Downanael

If you still checking here IainC.

Does it matter that the email adress is not the same as i orginally registered with? Doubt this is causing it but never hurts to be sure.

14. IainC

IainC English WAR Community Manager

The email address that we've been given needs to be the same as the current one for your account. As long as that's the case there should be no problem regardless of how many times you've changed it.

15. Downanael

Thanks for making that clear,nice to see this fast answers :p

16. SonicBorg

SonicBorg Regular Freddie

Is it fine that my war-europe profile can not be updated? it does not allow me to select country, date of birth, or upload my new dxdiag, which i want to update since i got a new system :(

but i gave in the same email that is on my profile.

17. Whisperess

Whisperess Part of the furniture

Refresh the site once you've logged in - that might make those things updatable. (it's known to have worked for country selection, at least)

18. DaanLand

aye :)

waiting for the "all systems go!" note from GOA now :)

the wait is certainly soul-consuming :lol: gl to all those who have been accepted, make sure you focus on surveys and feedbacks threads!

19. unwise99

unwise99 Fledgling Freddie

Yes, I think a few in my guild have worn out their F5 keys this weekend :)

20. Spookie

Aye, same here. :p

Most are like children at Christmas atm and if I'm being completely honest. I feel the same. :p

21. Downanael

Just you wait 'till you send the names of the lucky ones! bwahaha!

22. Idris

Idris Fledgling Freddie

You mean it isn't instantaneous?

23. Spookie

I sent em within 2 hrs of getting the mail. :p

No, GOA have to do a bit of admin first.

24. Downanael

Been waiting 5 days now since there was some problems with sending invites so yeah it's not :( I can tell you it's very patience hurting when you know you should be playing already.

Damn on my guildmembers being so slow on checking our forums!

25. Cass

Cass Guest

So I take it, its a long wait to get set up?

Cass

26. Downanael

If you get unlucky yeah.

27. Spookie

Aye, we have had that problem now! Only 7 worked but the rest of us are sorted. \o/

28. Downanael

Be my GM! ours is working all day and he don't have much spare time so this is taking it's time,meanwhile i will be jumping on walls soon

29. Spookie

Sorted. Only two keys left to fix now. Poor GOA will be sick of us. :p

In all seriousness I'm prob the most active GM in history. ;)

30. Downanael

Finally in! hope this don't break NDA but is there anyway i can raise my dl speed? as it's currently only half of what it could be :(