Guild Invites are go!

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky for some. Looks like my forum community guild got shafted. Wonderful. More twiddling of thumbs till release. :/

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky for some. Looks like my forum community guild got shafted. Wonderful. More twiddling of thumbs till release. :/

You on GB but no invites yet? Give it 'till tomorrow,doubt they invite people guild by guild anyhow

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
You on GB but no invites yet? Give it 'till tomorrow,doubt they invite people guild by guild anyhow

Aye a few ex-BY Games/Wireplay members have been MMO nomads since Counter Strike became dull. So we were looking forward to a break from TF2 & CoD4. :p

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for mine, i pray to god it comes 2moro as i have a apparently garenteed spot. :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for mine, i pray to god it comes 2moro as i have a apparently garenteed spot. :(

Same here,asfar your guild leader sent your name forward you have the spot asfar i understood. They really should do this guild-by-guild thought,really annoying having to wait while rest of your guild is already dl:ing the client :(

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Same here,asfar your guild leader sent your name forward you have the spot asfar i understood. They really should do this guild-by-guild thought,really annoying having to wait while rest of your guild is already dl:ing the client :(

Yes having my guild leader send me a message saying "im downloading it now! what about you?!" and me having no clue is a pain in the arse, i dont mind if i do get my invite 2moro. But i have a funny feeling i will get screwed over some how and not get one. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
tmm got split, i got mine but some of the other boys didnt so I wouldnt worry, just takes time creating all the accounts and shit.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Yes having my guild leader send me a message saying "im downloading it now! what about you?!" and me having no clue is a pain in the arse, i dont mind if i do get my invite 2moro. But i have a funny feeling i will get screwed over some how and not get one. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up :(

you got a good pc?

I got shown this link:
Guild Beta Launch Annoucement - Page 19 - Warhammer Forums

Where James is talking over some things about beta spots.

anyway don't give your hopes up too soon, if you were on your 'guild list' then you should be ok i think. Till now GOA done an excellent job tbh.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, i spent over £1300 at Alienware about 6 months ago, id say i have the best PC in my whole guild, By far.

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Lords of England created tonight.

I just have to say, OMG at the guild UI and functionality, amazing stuff guys.

BUT- Lords of England is not allowed. I REALLY hope this is changed, I mean, the name has stood for over 12 years and is known in DAOC circles and other circles, and atm beta says its not allowed.

Hope that is somethign we can address ;[

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Lords of England created tonight.

I just have to say, OMG at the guild UI and functionality, amazing stuff guys.

BUT- Lords of England is not allowed. I REALLY hope this is changed, I mean, the name has stood for over 12 years and is known in DAOC circles and other circles, and atm beta says its not allowed.

Hope that is somethign we can address ;[

Think you can only talk about that in the Beta forums

1) I dont want you to lose your beta account from an nda break

2) Your making me soo jealous that my invite hasnt arrived yet.

Peace :wub:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hello, i recieved an invitation by mail for the beta test, i klicked the link, logt in accept the first terms, but dident accept the second terms by accident, i cant dowload now, what can i do ?

I think you are screwed. Even if its a mistake they cant change it back

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, i recieved an invitation by mail for the beta test, i klicked the link, logt in accept the first terms, but dident accept the second terms by accident, i cant dowload now, what can i do ?
If you mean you clicked the wrong button on the second question then it now thinks you are a member of the press or similar. It doesn't mean you have lost your beta place but instead it won't become active until the Open Beta phase. Previously people who did this have had to live with it because the confidential nature of the NDA means GOA are not allowed to reverse that wrong mouse click under any circumstances.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you mean you clicked the wrong button on the second question then it now thinks you are a member of the press or similar. It doesn't mean you have lost your beta place but instead it won't become active until the Open Beta phase. Previously people who did this have had to live with it because the confidential nature of the NDA means GOA are not allowed to reverse that wrong mouse click under any circumstances.

This.
You do have an invite however you won't be able to access the game or the beta forums until the NDA is dropped.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So when the last of the guild invites are being sent? bit annoying that most of my guild is in-game alrady

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
So when the last of the guild invites are being sent? bit annoying that most of my guild is in-game alrady

According to this quote from WHA forum:
EU Guild Invites Sent Today! - Warhammer Forums

MagnusK said:
Greetings!
All Guild invitations have now been sent out. We'd like to congratulate and welcome all new testers!

If you expected an invite, but has not yet received one, there's a couple of things to do.

1. First off, try logging in at the WAR Europe website. If the NDA agreement pop up, accept this and start downloading the client.
2. Should this not be the case, chances are you have provided us with an incorrect e-mail address, or the data has been corrupted somewhere along the line. Whichever the case, contact your guild leader. He or she will compile a list with the full name and correct e-mail address of any members who's fallen between the cracks and forward this information to us. Do not contact me or Requiel directly.

Best of luck to you all! We are confident, you will all enjoy WAR, while simultaniously provide us with excellent feedback.

-Magnus

They have all been sent now.

IainC

I was just coming here to post what Magnus said on WHA but Xandax beat me to it.

Basically if you were on the list sent in by your guild leader and you haven't got an email yet then check the website first (in case the email got lost or you missed it somehow). If you don't get the NDA or the opportunity to download the client (under the 'downloads' section) then contact your guild leader who should then send a list of all the members who didn't get their invites to me.

The guy who was running the invite process last night said there was about a 25% failure rate on invites so there may be quite a lot of you in this situation. The invite would fail if your email address is incorrect or if you haven't registered on the site properly. We'll check all the ones that we get back and resubmit them as necessary.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
I was ment to have a supposed garrenteed spot, my PC is better than almost all of my guild that got in aswell, ive asked my guild leader to send the info about me again, and he just has. How long am i ment to expect a response about this?

Thanks

IainC

Wonder is gmail working bit bad,now that i think about it, i didin't get every month newsletter to my gmail account either.

When I'm talking about failure rates, I'm not talking about whether or not your email provider gets the email to you, I'm talking about whether or not our system was able to send it. If it's a valid email address then it doesn't matter whether it's @gmail, hotmail, yahoo or wherever. The ones that failed to send did so because the email address we were given didn't exist in our database for one reason or another.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Iain do you have any idea when the people sending the email details again (which includes me) will have the invites sorted out?

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a time limit on the guild leaders contacting GoA and the invites being resent?

Most of Kupo have been taking a break for RL before we devote our lives to WAR and I've not got my GMs contact details atm. Will have to wait to get in contact with a Co-GM to get in contact with the GM that was sorting the beta.

IainC

Iain do you have any idea when the people sending the email details again (which includes me) will have the invites sorted out?
Probably within a day or so. I'll be sending the ones I receive up to the techs in batches.

Is there a time limit on the guild leaders contacting GoA and the invites being resent?

Most of Kupo have been taking a break for RL before we devote our lives to WAR and I've not got my GMs contact details atm. Will have to wait to get in contact with a Co-GM to get in contact with the GM that was sorting the beta.

There's no time limit but the sooner you get the details to me the sooner you'll be in the beta. We won't uninvite you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom