Guild Invites are go!

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Have patience people.

There must be a large number of guilds already in the beta, so probably enough to test all the facets of the game.

Personally i'd happily sit-out the beta as long as enough testing gets done by others and the release is as polished as everyone hopes it will be.

Remember those of you who are in, your beta testing for all of us, do us proud!! :)

We have garrenteed invites (as my PC is deff good enough to get in) Its not our fault we havnt gotten our guild invites? How is it fair that the rest of are guilds get invites and we are the ones left out. Its GOAs fault mainly and if we are ment to get invites we should asap. Its a simple request and question to ask if they have any ideas when the ivites will be sorted as yesterday they said we would have them by now.

Chris

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
We have garrenteed invites (as my PC is deff good enough to get in) Its not our fault we havnt gotten our guild invites? How is it fair that the rest of are guilds get invites and we are the ones left out. Its GOAs fault mainly and if we are ment to get invites we should asap. Its a simple request and question to ask if they have any ideas when the ivites will be sorted as yesterday they said we would have them by now.

Definitely,this really is not our fault and we were promised those spots.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The additional invites are going to be sorted. The guy who deals with invites is also having to do a lot of other things at the moment - like creating forum accounts for the new beta testers - and he'll get back to reinviting people who got missed the first time as soon as he can. That will probably be today as I said yesterday, if not then definitely tomorrow.

As to why accounts didn't get invited the first time, I don't know why in all cases. Some were mis-spelled in the guild lists, some hadn't signed up yet or hadn't registered to beta test. In some cases the invite was sent out but the person didn't get the email for some reason. There's no evidence at all of any problem with the database.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Surly the main tihng the guy should do is sort out the invites? Not sort out the people that have already been invited with forum access. Arnt we more of a priority as we havnt even been invited let alone even try and get forum access.

Chris

Skullbasher

Fledgling Freddie
The additional invites are going to be sorted. The guy who deals with invites is also having to do a lot of other things at the moment - like creating forum accounts for the new beta testers - and he'll get back to reinviting people who got missed the first time as soon as he can. That will probably be today as I said yesterday, if not then definitely tomorrow.

As to why accounts didn't get invited the first time, I don't know why in all cases. Some were mis-spelled in the guild lists, some hadn't signed up yet or hadn't registered to beta test. In some cases the invite was sent out but the person didn't get the email for some reason. There's no evidence at all of any problem with the database.

Was only my best guess as I know of 15'ish people now in my situation, 2 of them might have changed email after creating their account, the rest hasn't. Also none of them got either a mail, or an activated account (manually checked site approx. 75x in two days now)

So it's not a matter of email doesn't exist in our database, because it has to, we have accounts with those emails, and they are spelled correctly.

Surly the main tihng the guy should do is sort out the invites? Not sort out the people that have already been invited with forum access. Arnt we more of a priority as we havnt even been invited let alone even try and get forum access.

Chris

Have to 200% agree here really. They are so busy playing/testing most of them won't even attempt to visit beta forums yet.

Skullbasher

Fledgling Freddie
Got my invite/activation just now.

In fact, this time I even got the email twice :D

Hope the rest here starts getting flooded to.
*downloading client*

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Got my invite/activation just now.

In fact, this time I even got the email twice :D

Hope the rest here starts getting flooded to.
*downloading client*

Lucky you,i didin't get anything,check did they send my invitation to you aswell :p

Skullbasher

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky you,i didin't get anything,check did they send my invitation to you aswell :p

Nope, just 2x the same email (to make sure??;)) with my account details.

Both of them at 15:54 exactly

Hang in there guys, at least you know they started sending them out again now.

SheridanSloan

Fledgling Freddie
per accident i presses no on the nda, is there any change i can reactivate my account, i was invited for beta, i cant download, i close pop ups automaticly without reading them

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
per accident i presses no on the nda, is there any change i can reactivate my account, i was invited for beta, i cant download, i close pop ups automaticly without reading them

Im afraid you cant download and play the game till the NDA is lifted, Sorry.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Chris

Think you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

Guild beta has begun, that can only mean one more step closer to launch. I understand it's frustrating, but you really shouldn't badger them too much.

I just think we all need to chill a bit and let GOA do their thing. They know there is a problem, they know who was not invited and why it happened and they are fixing it.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
we all start at 0 again.

atleast that is what i think :| and hope

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
No you can't reactivate until NDA is lifted as Chris said.

You said you clicked no by accident but then said you close pop-ups automatically without reading them so which is it?

I bet you wish you bothered to read those pop-ups now? You were deciding on entering into a legally binding contract with GOA / Mythic and my bet is the wording on the pop-up is made out exactly to catch out people who don't read legal agreements properly and so wouldn't know what the NDA actually was anyway.

Sorry to pick on you mate but people keep posting the same thing so think of the above as answering all the people who did the same thing who will see your post and not need to ask the same question.

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
i guess the 1st list with guild names near december is out of date... CraP givf some beta love to exseminolifedaocerszzz Damn:eek2:

Meatwagon

Fledgling Freddie
Just actually regged here to let you guys know I didn't get accepted originally, but my GM sent my details again yesterday (He sent them correctly first mail, mind). I have however, just recieved my beta invite, so looks like they're getting through them now. Good luck to anyone waiting.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine, donwloading as i type. :clap:

I LOVE YOU ALL

Nothing :(

Do GOA need my instructions how to type my name or what ,it can't be that excotic! Or i can make new account or even change the email i have listed there right now.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing :(

Do GOA need my instructions how to type my name or what ,it can't be that excotic! Or i can make new account or even change the email i have listed there right now.

Im sure you could, they said deff by 2moro so if you dont get one 2moro, make a new account and sign it up to a new email and get your GM to send them the new details.

Hope it works

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else still not got their invite? Our entire guild didnt get any and details have been sent correctly twice now :( hopefully emails will arrive today.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Anyone else still not got their invite? Our entire guild didnt get any and details have been sent correctly twice now :( hopefully emails will arrive today.

And are you sure you've been accepted into the beta?
Just seems strange if the entire guild / all registered people haven't gotten invite.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
The Black Circle had theirs sent out. Some of us got them but others didn't. Not quite sure why that is unless they are just sorting through email accounts and some of the fellow guildies have had them spread throughout their list? :fluffle:

/bow

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
And are you sure you've been accepted into the beta?
Just seems strange if the entire guild / all registered people haven't gotten invite.

Yeah... We are quite sure mate :) Im pretty certain they will arrive today.. Its still shitface in the morning and theres a whole day in front of us :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote iainc: Probably within a day or so. I'll be sending the ones I receive up to the techs in batches.

There's no time limit but the sooner you get the details to me the sooner you'll be in the beta. We won't uninvite you though.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So even tho it does not arrive today we are assured a spot, so the only hard thing now is to hold out ^^

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie

Apparently only a few are in from my guild aswell,not enough to even make the guild :p wonder why GOA just didin't the way Yanks do this and just send the keys to GM who then shares them.

You got the email month back right?

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Yes our guild still has a bunch of people awaiting mails.

Ive told them to be patient and im making a list in case it needs to be resent etc etc

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Downanael, I haven't had any emails from Red Shadows about missing invites. You might want to have a word with your guildmaster first.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael, I haven't had any emails from Red Shadows about missing invites. You might want to have a word with your guildmaster first.

Strange,he was telling me just yesterday he was wondering why he didin't get answer for an question he had,i try to get hold of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom