GTA V for PC announced.

leggy

Probably Scottish
yep one thing I miss about about UK, fast Internet along with walking the dog through the woods. But lifestyle here makes up for it :) Will go to bed and configure it in the morning. Want to see if I can run it at 6k x 1080 in surround.

Oh piss off :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Im happy with 1080p. Dont have the room for three monitors.

Me too. I'm just pissing about :). I don't really get excited about the uber graphics; just glad I'm playing PC games again after many years of being apart.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'm using a combination of m+k then xbone controller for the driving. Seems to work ok, graphics are amazing

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
finally getting my head round the multiplayer, its very oddly designed . doing private / friends etc games is clearly where its at, joining public games and people flying planes around firing rockets at people .. yea-nothanks

anyone pootling , join the crew, see previous page, or add me, im down as "Lindraskada" . much Heisting to be done :eek:

Poag

m00?
I usually start up in story mode, then create a friend only game.

Make load times much shorter, and as i have everyone in both my crews on friends everyone can join :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Only just reached lvl 6.5 online so need a quite a bit more play to get to L12 and Heists fun.

Poag

m00?
You can join other peoples heists from lvl1.

Just need to either respond to a open invite or a friends invite to a heist. They are by far the quickest way to level.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not even looking at multiplayer yet. I don't think I will be able to either, with my shitty connection. What's an acceptable connection for online mp nowadays anyway?

Mabs

stable mostly, speed isnt that big an issue in-game especially if you play a private handful of people

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
First installed it on the regular disk, works good but someone mentioned it benefits from being installed on an SSD, which is the system disk, so instead of downloading and installing it again, i moved the entire folder, created a 'junction' using /mklink via command prompt, fingers crossed this works out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Shit didn't work. Couldn't just copy the whole installation and run the installer since there 'wasn't enough space'. And if the download speed off of rockstars servers could be a bit more stable instead of either 200 kb/s or 12 mb/s. Fuckers

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Everything benefits from being installed on an SSD.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Another console peasant turned! Console mate came round and got blown away with it so is now planning on buying a PC.

Mabs

14c0f057abec6dabfc5be48cbbd0d904fef889a8781eee667984089207daf998.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Is real mod support coming or do we just have to wait until they stop updating it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Finished the main missions and did all the side quests (bar those in spoiler)

Outstanding game, really enjoyed every moment of it. Still plenty of things to do, jumps, collectables and getting a few golds in mission replays etc and generally just pissing about.

Got around 20 mill per character now so going to invest in companies and do the financial market manipulation missions.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I did those spoilered things during the game and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with how much stuff there is to do after you finish the story. Even little things like taxi driving or those great truck driving (or ambulance/fire/etc) missions from San Andreas seem to be absent. I find myself just driving around, helping out occasional blue spots when they pop up on the map. I'm at ~80% completion and I really don't know what else there is to do (apart from fly under bridges and jump stuff). I bought that 6 wheel Dubsta and drove up the mountain, I bought the Buzzard helicopter and failed miserably at aiming at anything. It's not got nearly as much "come back and just fuck about a bit" appeal as I hoped it would have.

The story was fantastic though, I have been through and done quite a few of the missions again (a feature that I definitely approve of).

Mabs

get 3 mates, do all the Heists and shizzle ?

were on the 3rd one, which is 5 prep missions + final, and theres 5 or 6 in total, so few hours worth of giggles

Poag

m00?
5 Total.

Fleeca, Prison, Labs, Series A and Pacific Standard

Finished them all on hard, sadly the host made a mistake and fucked up the ordering for the last mission so we didn't get our bonus :( Oh well of we go again....

Purchased a Buzzard littlebird with the final mission payoff, everything is alot easier now :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Boop.

Bought this. Downloading now. Can I touch any of you later? Wondering how much cash and stuff I had on my 360 and if it can xfer over.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes you get to xfer your online status and cash once. You should get asked abput it when you log online.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Been playing on and off. The amount of fucktards in general lobbies pisses me off. Passive Mode, oh glorious Passive Mode..

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
im on my 2nd playthrough and already found some stuff i missed the first time round also making the most of the stock exchange this time as i definately didnt invest properly (you really can make some insane money if you invest correctly) first time and i know i could have made alot more cash to play around with once ive done main story. im actually really looking forward to getting the main story out of hte way so i can concentrate on getting the collectibles and other things :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
on a sidenote be great to play online with non randoms feel free to add me ickklechipper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom