grred in mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
time for a little story of greed

last wednesday i planed to do a dr as some ppl had asked me to but i found out that blizzard had one planed upon calling splashor he confirmed that thay was about to dr.
after a short chat it was agreed that because he had one planed also for thursday i would rescedual my dr to friday at 6 pm gmt splashor agreed to cancil his dr and alow us to kill her instead.
noe blizzard and splashor decided to change there minds and noing full well that dragon repop times are 4-24 hours thay moved there dr before the one i had planed even tho splashor gave his word he would cancil his one to repay the fact i canciled the one i had planed to alow his to take part. now to delibearly plan a raid 3 hours before a raid you no to be allready planed seams to be a bit below the belt or to put it another way saying fuck the realm i want this ill raid before them i dont give a dam about there raid it oils down to greed and deliberatly screw your own realm for the sake of that greed.

there has allways been an gentalmans agreement in mid if you no there is a raid planed you dont deliberatly destroy it but alass it seams blizzard and splashor have decided there better than realm and to forget the agreement whats even worse is splashor gave his word and broke it

Chronictank

FH is my second home
*sigh* youre just gona get flamed :(

Ruath stole drops :m00: :m00: :m00: QQ QQ QQ whine whine whine
we dont like you so arent gona come on raid etc etc

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
If that's how it happened, that's pretty damn lame :m00:

I'd like to see Blizzard's side of the story..

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Oh it's going to burn once it starts...

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Consider as if I flamed you badly. You deserve it, mopron.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Imo you forgot to mention that you would get Blizzard banned from Malmo cause we bugabuse by killing the dragon with 3 fg.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
jakob said:
Imo you forgot to mention that you would get Blizzard banned from Malmo cause we bugabuse by killing the dragon with 3 fg.

haha

Chronictank

FH is my second home
rofl
bug abuse is bug abuse at the end of the day
You cant possibly be trying to justify it

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
rofl
bug abuse is bug abuse at the end of the day
You cant possibly be trying to justify it

so you also think it's bugabuse to kill the dragon with 3 fg ? Plz tell me what the abuse is.

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
You miss spelled greed fyi :>

And yes im the worst and most greediest troll in midgard no doubt and hmm just cus im that greedy blizzard is also greedy ? :>

And rauthian just write some mails to GOA im sure they will understand you and ban me from entering malmö .

And no we dident agree on anytime last time you just kept threathening me to get GOA to ban me from malmö .

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Splash0r said:
= /gc remove Jakob :twak:

fyi, the name Jakob was already taken when I started playing, so good luck with that command

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
jakob said:
fyi, the name Jakob was already taken when I started playing, so good luck with that command
Fyi the command /gc remove works more than one try :>

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Splash0r said:
Fyi the command /gc remove works more than one try :>

yeah, guess you'll need quite a few tries with your spelling skills :kissit:

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Omg Blizzard Is Ending!!!!!! Just Like Ebay Boi's Prophecy Said.

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
*** Chat Log Opened: Wed Feb 04 19:08:43 2004

[19:08:44] Entering house 1715.
[19:08:53] You get Queen Kula's Splendor grandiose painting and put it in your backpack.
[19:08:57] You drop the Queen Kula's Splendor grandiose painting onto the wall of your house! (surf=16 p=-126,14,0)
[19:09:24] @@splashor sends, "heard you was doing a dr tonight that true"
[19:09:44] @@You send, "wwas untill i got told blizzard doing one now " to splashor
[19:09:59] @@You send, "supose it have to be thursday now if im not working" to splashor
[19:10:01] @@splashor sends, "im doing one thursday as well"
[19:10:14] @@You send, "friday?" to splashor
[19:10:22] @@splashor sends, "and friday yes"
[19:10:29] @@You send, "fgfs you cant claim her every day i canciled tonights because you was raiding if you raid tomorrow then let lfom alliance

raid friday" to splashor
[19:10:34] @@splashor sends, "ok we will raid thrusday and u can do one friday night we split them out"
[19:10:41] @@You send, "k so you raid her thursday night and lfom can do her friday ( if no one els is)" to splashor
[19:10:44] You target [the Midgard vault]
[19:10:49] @@splashor sends, "yes we wont kill her friday at all we leave friday to lfom alliance to raid her"
[19:11:04] @@You send, "ok so friday you wont do a dr and alow lfom to do one instead that corect" to splashor
[19:11:11] @@splashor sends, "yes we will not kill her friday you have my word"
[19:11:56] You sit down. Type '/stand' or move to stand up.
[19:11:56] You will quit after sitting for 20 seconds. Type '/stand' or move if you don't want to quit.
[19:11:01] You will quit in 15 seconds.
[19:12:03] @@You send, "latter" to splashor
[19:12:06] You will quit in 10 seconds.
[19:12:11] You will quit in 5 seconds.

my problem is simple blizzard asked me to cancil the alliance raid i had planed for wednesday and run it thursday but i was unable due to work it was then agreed that lfom alliance raid friday night splashor gave his word that if i canciled wednesday night raid he would cancil his friday night one and alow lfom to raid and what happens he moved his raid foward 3 hours then returned to mal to kill her 1 hour before alliance raid was planed noing full well lfom was uspose to go there and he gave his word he would cacnil in return for me canciling wednesday he lied to get me to cacnil now i can suply screen shoots of the chat above if someone explains how i post them it clearly shows myself and splashor agreeing to the fact he would not raid friday if i canciled my wednesdays dr and let him go .

now if no one esl has a problem with blizzard and splashor deliberatly runing an alliance raid thro greed then mid is truly a mega fucked up realm ( maybe thay do it so thay can get mugs to sell there stones to ever none blizzard raid losses them customers to sell to)

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
ruahtian said:
*** Chat Log Opened: Wed Feb 04 19:08:43 2004

[19:08:44] Entering house 1715.
[19:08:53] You get Queen Kula's Splendor grandiose painting and put it in your backpack.
[19:08:57] You drop the Queen Kula's Splendor grandiose painting onto the wall of your house! (surf=16 p=-126,14,0)
[19:09:24] @@splashor sends, "heard you was doing a dr tonight that true"
[19:09:44] @@You send, "wwas untill i got told blizzard doing one now " to splashor
[19:09:59] @@You send, "supose it have to be thursday now if im not working" to splashor
[19:10:01] @@splashor sends, "im doing one thursday as well"
[19:10:14] @@You send, "friday?" to splashor
[19:10:22] @@splashor sends, "and friday yes"
[19:10:29] @@You send, "fgfs you cant claim her every day i canciled tonights because you was raiding if you raid tomorrow then let lfom alliance

raid friday" to splashor
[19:10:34] @@splashor sends, "ok we will raid thrusday and u can do one friday night we split them out"
[19:10:41] @@You send, "k so you raid her thursday night and lfom can do her friday ( if no one els is)" to splashor
[19:10:44] You target [the Midgard vault]
[19:10:49] @@splashor sends, "yes we wont kill her friday at all we leave friday to lfom alliance to raid her"
[19:11:04] @@You send, "ok so friday you wont do a dr and alow lfom to do one instead that corect" to splashor
[19:11:11] @@splashor sends, "yes we will not kill her friday you have my word"
[19:11:56] You will quit after sitting for 20 seconds. Type '/stand' or move if you don't want to quit.

my problem is simple blizzard asked me to cancil the alliance raid i had planed for wednesday and run it thursday but i was unable due to work it was then agreed that lfom alliance raid friday night splashor gave his word that if i canciled wednesday night raid he would cancil his friday night one and alow lfom to raid and what happens he moved his raid foward 3 hours then returned to mal to kill her 1 hour before alliance raid was planed noing full well lfom was uspose to go there and he gave his word he would cacnil in return for me canciling wednesday he lied to get me to cacnil now i can suply screen shoots of the chat above if someone explains how i post them it clearly shows myself and splashor agreeing to the fact he would not raid friday if i canciled my wednesdays dr and let him go .

now if no one esl has a problem with blizzard and splashor deliberatly runing an alliance raid thro greed then mid is truly a mega fucked up realm ( maybe thay do it so thay can get mugs to sell there stones to ever none blizzard raid losses them customers to sell to)
YES I AM GREEDY!

And yes we did a raid 16 cet and i told you that dragon would repop and it also did, but after hearing ur bullshit ingame for 2 3 hours i said to myself screw you more or less cus you dont have respect for anyone or anything in DAOC.
And you think ur the king of all mobs in mid and i think 99% of the mid population is really tierd of you, including me so do thatever you feel works i wont take any consideration for you and ur raids enught said ?

PS that logg looks edited the timestamps dosent even match do you have screenshots of this chat ?

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
ruahtian said:
Nerf, 19:11:56 -> 19:11:01 -> 19:12:06 (quit delayed for a whole minute xD?)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
haehhae, Splashor. When did you start to write like Ruathian? Or was it because you spoke to him you skipped out on the punctures(or however its spelled.)

And Splashor with a small s?! ^

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
haehhae, Splashor. When did you start to write like Ruathian? Or was it because you spoke to him you skipped out on the punctures(or however its spelled.)

And Splashor with a small s?! ^

Tbh it´s abit of humor :>

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Splash0r said:
Tbh it´s abit of humor :>

yeah, it turned into humor when we started flaming your crappy spelling on ventrilo :kissit:

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
Btw rauthian you must have spent alot of time making that logg, but next time atleast try to write names with capital letter kinda blew it on that amongst other things .

And i dident promisse you anything tbh and untill you can prove it i suggest you stop making an ass out of urself , but then agian old habits are hard to drop aye m8 ? :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom