grred in mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
LOL!!!

This is just SO fun!

FFS Rauthian, when you wanna lie about something, at least do it properly!

I mean, come on! That log is a joke!

[19:11:01] You will quit in 15 seconds.
[19:12:03] @@You send, "latter" to splashor
[19:12:06] You will quit in 10 seconds.

WOW, that is the longest 5 seconds I have ever seen!

[19:09:59] @@You send, "supose it have to be thursday now if im not working" to splashor
[19:10:01] @@splashor sends, "im doing one thursday as well"

Nice, Splashor read and replied to your msg in 2 seconds!

And the first letter in name that several has already noted.

If Splashor really did this, which absolutely noone will believe now, why start lieing to mess it all up?

No wonder you arent the most popular player in this game, you make it very hard for anyone to like you!

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
splashor is a fuckin troll, blizzard, why even bother wasting time to take that old fuck to rr10, after that he will quit anyway, even if he continues he will still always be a useless fuck cause of his race

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say Ruathan, sometimes your attitude does make it very difficult for people to listen to you.

The logs that you've posted seem to be inaccurate/corrupt/edited. Only you and Splashor know what was said between you, and without a concrete account of the entire conversation, bringing something like this into a public arena is both pointless and degrading; it gives a lot of scope for speculation, for example, its suggested that you threatened people with asking GOA to ban them for killing the dragon with 3 fg, without proof any illegal activitied took place.. and where that may be true or not, my personal experience of your attitude towards other people will bias me into believing that you did- its very Ruathan.

In future perhaps dragon raids can be organised more formally.

ps: with regards to the 'gentleman's agreement' not to raid the dragon, there was apparently a 'gentleman's agreement' not to relic raid at certain times in the morning, and as i recall you certainly didn't oppose that? just making a point.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I ermm... "fgfs", can't stop giggling :D

Wonder where the defenders of Ruathian are hiding now... Here you go boys, your GOD in all its splendor.

*giggles some more*

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I demand a public show in the central market !!

*Offf with hiiis head !!* (Queen of hearts voice, Alice in Wonderland)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
old.Osy said:
Wonder where the defenders of Ruathian are hiding now... Here you go boys, your GOD in all its splendor.

Well... Umm... That is... ... ... ... Fuck it...

Ruathian - I've got nothing against you, and i've got a lot of respect for some of the things you've done. But things like this just boggle my mind, what did you hope to achieve through this? Maybe this story was true. But you really didn't do yourself any favours with that forged chatlog. I'd highly recommend that in the future you think long and hard about what you plan to get out of posts like this.

Sorry i can't be more supportive or anything, but you really did bring this on yourself.

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
splashor is a fuckin troll, blizzard, why even bother wasting time to take that old fuck to rr10, after that he will quit anyway, even if he continues he will still always be a useless fuck cause of his race

Zanksssss wise stlong words all you say is 100% correct :cheers:

PS now what :confused:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Long time no Ruathian post.... wonder why? *giggles*
Fun thread! made a nice break in cleaning the apartment! :clap:

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
There's also another problem with that chatlog, but I don't think I'll mention it. Might come in handy next time you try a stunt like this Ruathian :eek:

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
All I can say is: Keep up these kinda posts guys, I truly enjoy them with my afternoon tea..it's even better than a newspaper article ! Imagine all the time that goes into stories like this...you guys should get a reporters position somewhere :clap:

A small suggestion from me though:

Would it be possible to have a duel between the 2 of you? Us girls would surely enjoy the action :p Set up a time/place and I bet you a WHOLE lot of people would attend !!!!
Go on...givf us a duel
:cheers:

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

Your parents realy should have let you finíshed kindergarden.

And Ruathian. You did it again. :worthy:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
ruahtian said:
Bla bla ... cancil .. blablabla ... cancil ... blabla ... canciled ... blabla ...
What is this cancil word? Is it some new haxxor stuff i've missed? ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
btw i just noticed..

ruathian made a typo when registering his name on FH methinks :|

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
fl3a said:
btw i just noticed..

Aye I noticed that too. Perhaps he's got logs for it too. :(

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
fl3a said:
btw i just noticed..

Noticed that myself.
For his sake, i hope he FAKES it all, just to have fun. And i sure hope hes at home laughing his ass off for us believing him. If not im really sorry for him.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Cry me a river Ruath

Biggest thief in mids history coming here and QQ go fuck yourself and your lies plzzzzzzzzzzz

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I support Ruathian 100% rest of u go away or stand againt my wrath!

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
I support Ruathian 100% rest of u go away or stand againt my wrath!

I'm scared already 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom