grred in mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Chosen, your posts may be bullshit, and an attempt from your side to be funny. But your self loving act is making me sick, and always have.

And for ruathian. I talked to you yesterday and you know that I don't want anything to do with this. But on the other hand, when you act like this and (obviously) fake chat logs I got to same it's a lame attempt to make people feel sorry for you and take your side.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Kinag said:
Chosen, your posts may be bullshit, and an attempt from your side to be funny. But your self loving act is making me sick, and always have.
words, all words... Atleast the stuff i say is better then all the shit u write about ruathian now go get a life mr.IamBetterThenEveryoneElse

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Age pls?

I got a life. I'm studying and got a gf.. Can you say the same?

And don't think I'm trying to be any better than anyone else.

And I bet someone can agree with me that alot of your posts are just posts trying to inform others that you are "teh leet" old "legendary" skald of midgard.

Wonder what is pure bullshit.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Kinag said:
Age pls?

I got a life. I'm studying and got a gf.. Can you say the same?

And don't think I'm trying to be any better than anyone else.

And I bet someone can agree with me that alot of your posts are just posts trying to inform others that you are "teh leet" old "legendary" skald of midgard.

Wonder what is pure bullshit.

Ok, everyone can write "I got a life. I'm studying and got a gf.. Can you say the same?" really i don't care now. This is a game, you take it way to serious the reason why i said "get a life".. I've allways been playing this game for fun whatever ive done. I've never cared about what everyone else say. Like in this post where 90% of you try to flame Ruathian because he maybe made a fake logg, tought this post was all about Splashor, and if the stuff splashor did is true it is lame but the replyes by splashor aint actually mature tho is it ? he doesnt deny anything ? So why do you still keep flaming ruathian and not him! geez. and you know how much ruathian have done for this realm by arranging Raids/Crafting etc, he try to be a good player and i support him 100% because he is! he have failed loads but thats because he is a human tho he have done more good then bad... but have i ever seen a possitive thread about him done something good ? nah, don't think so....
and yes i got a life.. and i dont play daoc anymore at all.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I never said he hasn't helped the realm in any way. I said it was lame making a fake log.

But I have never liked you much anyway.. alot of what you have said has been bullshit. And I don't like your "leet" attitude.. but hey, not all people have to like each other for the world to go on.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Kinag said:
I never said he hasn't helped the realm in any way. I said it was lame making a fake log.

But I have never liked you much anyway.. alot of what you have said has been bullshit. And I don't like your "leet" attitude.. but hey, not all people have to like each other for the world to go on.

But why did you reply towards him and not towards what he said Splashor did then ? kinda worse what splashor did(if it is true that is) then the fake logg ?

and for the other part.... Im not playing anymore so you don't have to worry tought I've allways been thinking you were one of the good players out there and still think you are. oh if you wanne avoid this issue next time tell it to him what part you don't like with him/her so him/her can change... kinda to late now tho, but i will try to post more mature from now on if it annoys you so much.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I never asked you to change. There is people out in this world which can't stand me. And there is people in this world which I can't stand neither. I don't tell them to change and they don't tell me to change.

And basically, when I don't know you from more than these boards (which is what my statements were built on) so I don't expect you to change just cause I made a statement.

PS: I know that post you made was a joke :p

Splash0r

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
But why did you reply towards him and not towards what he said Splashor did then ? kinda worse what splashor did(if it is true that is) then the fake logg ?

and for the other part.... Im not playing anymore so you don't have to worry tought I've allways been thinking you were one of the good players out there and still think you are. oh if you wanne avoid this issue next time tell it to him what part you don't like with him/her so him/her can change... kinda to late now tho, but i will try to post more mature from now on if it annoys you so much.

Ur abit funneh tbh :>

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:

Lol so your saying faking shit to try and prove your point is ok? wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt a mong 24/7 i guess thats why you two get on so well.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
DaveyJones said:
Lol so your saying faking shit to try and prove your point is ok? wouldnt be so bad if he wasnt a mong 24/7 i guess thats why you two get on so well.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ? what was u gonne make with this post?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
omg chess is turning into a flame....

Lets play a nice friendly game of noughts and crosses (or tic-tac-toe as some call it).

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Chronic, play hangman with me :D

Band/Song

--------/------

A nice easy one for you :)

agon

Fledgling Freddie
stop the senseless spam or this thread will be closed :((

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
agon said:
stop the senseless spam or this thread will be closed :((
I doubt it - if that was the case a majority of the RvR forum threads would be closed within minutes of being started :eek7:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I wanne play Tetris! thats a game u can't turn into some flaming stuff!

Tilda

Biggest load of shite in FH so far!

Lets try to be nice to each other now guys, eh?

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom