grred in mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
I support Ruathian 100% rest of u go away or stand againt my wrath!

You do now Ruathian is a retard and no one likes him?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Someone wants free alch and SC imo ^^

Doubt its free, but at least he cba to help people with crafting.

I never trust logs, but wouldn't be a surprise if Blizzard was camping the poor dragon 24/7. I understand if Ruathian tried to get a raid in between to help other people, except just 1 wannabe leet guild.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Sanzor said:
except just 1 wannabe leet guild.

almost everyone with a decent char can sign up for blizzard raids.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Rulke said:
yuss! i wane him to reroll alb and craft all the stuff i need to my innactive lvl 22 sorc!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Thorarin said:
I'm scared already 8)

Hey my sorc is much more powerfull then my skald! and my skald is a legend! so yes im sure you are!

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Hey my sorc is much more powerfull then my skald! and my skald is a legend! so yes im sure you are!

Who is your skald? :p

Ellisiv

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, many people do not like Ruathian, which is very understandable, it is a matter of fact.

BUT, when you are flaming him, no matter how justified the flame is, why attack him cause of his writing disabilities? You do not have to be a professional to see thet this guy have dyslexia, he can't help it.

Ruathian is exceptionally good at starting raids, try to look at the good sides in everyone, not the negative ones, even though the negative sides laughs at you in your face, aye, he has _many_ negative sides, agreed upon that, but i do not know him as a person, even if he is a (word I will not say) in DAoC, he might be an ok person outside of DAoC.

Love Ellisiv, the peaceloving blond zerker

Ellisiv

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
and kinda gimped :)

You saw the part where it says "blond"? well, that says it all :m00:

My zerker is not Gimped at all, but she is extremely blond, guess she has it from her owner :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Ellisiv said:
Ok, many people do not like Ruathian, which is very understandable, it is a matter of fact.

BUT, when you are flaming him, no matter how justified the flame is, why attack him cause of his writing disabilities? You do not have to be a professional to see thet this guy have dyslexia, he can't help it.

Ruathian is exceptionally good at starting raids, try to look at the good sides in everyone, not the negative ones, even though the negative sides laughs at you in your face, aye, he has _many_ negative sides, agreed upon that, but i do not know him as a person, even if he is a (word I will not say) in DAoC, he might be an ok person outside of DAoC.

Well said although there are plenty of people posting on this forum who DO have dyslexia and can write perfectly well (not going to name them obviously). I don't think anyone with it would want people's pity, damn sure I wouldn't! Bad spelling doesn't mean someone is dyslexic, it's a common misconception that it's purely a spelling/writing problem.
When I came back to DAOC a few months ago I decided to give Rauthian the benefit of doubt, rather than go on other peoples opinions of him and what he's done. I've stuck up for him in the past and asked people to take him as they see him rather than what someone else says or what they hear in /gc. Problem is that he does himself no favours with posts like this and he'll do it again and again as he has in the past.

Sometimes I wish he'd write his posts in notepad, save them and consider carefully whether to post them or not. In game he's fine most of the time I've spoke to him and I still think a lot of the blind hatred towards him is down to people's own jealousy of his in-game wealth and notoriety rather than him having done something to deserve it.

At the end of the day someone always has to be the realms scape-goat and it just happens that Rauthian keeps putting himself forward for it. When I was in Realm Defenders every second line that Rauthian spoke in guild chat was money related and I know that was getting on peoples nerves, fact is he's rich in game and worked damn hard to get that cash. But he's erm a little lacking in diplomacy sometimes ;)

Anyway that's the last time I stick up for him, seems to me he wants this attention :eek7:

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
No offence Kami but ive known him since he started the game i was in his first guild and sadly was allready in the guild he joined after that aswell he deserves all the hate he brings on himself, just ask the GMs of the guilds he used to be in why hes not anymore.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
DaveyJones you pretty much said what I meant to say.

I go on a bit :p

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
just see what he has to say. perhaps the logs were corrupted, perhaps not.

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
well after the lectures he's given me [long story], i'd hope he wouldn't have the audacity to lie.

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
well after the lectures he's given me [long story], i'd hope he wouldn't have the audacity to lie.

He has been lieing about even worse and more embarrasing things. Trust me.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Ellisiv said:

either the above is tongue in cheek , and u know the person for what they are, or :-

if they have dyslexia its not an issue, the issue is he tries to pubilcly discredit a well known and respected member of midgard(Splashor) through lies deceit and forgery.

You cant make a mistake on simple copy and paste job to forum.
Let the man come defend himself i havent seen him do that. The silence from him says a lot, not saying he is guilty but he should bring up evidence to defend that log post

Ellisiv

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just a peacloving nice little zerker (that sounds strange, but have made myself a healer now, just as blond :D )

If people here on the forum where flaming Saddam Hussein, or George W Bush, heck, I would even found something nice to say about them to :wub:

That the log is altered, there is no doubt in my mind, but that people attack him for his writing disadvantages, besides the log, that is just wrong in my eyes...

He is a heck of a good organizer, but would probably be better of to let the leading to someone else that do not have such a bad temper.

He tends to flame up over evrything, just like when I have PMS.
But he have a heart of gold towards his friends, the ones that manage to see the person behind the writing :) (or so I have heard)

Love from the selfpronounced Diplomat of Flamethreads ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ruath :eek6:

And for splashor im sorry but you have made yourself look childish, ruath didnt have to discredit you. You did it yourself with that post.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Rulke said:

From my experience he promises to do work then ignores pm's for a month till you give up........ And that was lots of cash offered
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom