Gratz Zerach RR9 !

Septina

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
ur pe group was overpowered pre toa. We could get jump, play perfect, still lose. Yes u had very good players .. i respected/respect u for that and have told fadeh many times. On the other hand we are ez mode noobs ... thx.

Now its abit fucked yes. Yer ur rr5 (average) caster group can kill 3 of our group in 10 seconds. Any other rr5 group would not get one kill on us. So tell me if its so unbalanced .. discounting realm ranks.

You have to remember that we had str relics most of the time pre toa and bg wasnt in the game then = tankgroups with str relics will ofc do very good.

How ever the game was balanced pre toa it was a hell of a lot more balanced than it is now.
Imo the game has been cut down to 2 realms now with ToA :(

snoz

Loyal Freddie
All this thread needs si ssome jh/np people saying prydwen sucks and FADEH .. and this thread goes off the scale QQ

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I am the king of all ***** and you never can get to that realm rank xD

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
You have to remember that we had str relics most of the time pre toa and bg wasnt in the game then = tankgroups with str relics will ofc do very good.

How ever the game was balanced pre toa it was a hell of a lot more balanced than it is now.
Imo the game has been cut down to 2 realms now with ToA :(
i think vs mids its possible to do ok ... vs hibs u have major problems yes ... which sucks. Like loch said i think .. u run different groups every night .. not used to playing ur setup 100% yet also not used to playing together.. can i also say u dont have the qualiy of players u had in pe also.. U cant expect to beat the #1 mid guild on the server. Can you ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
i think vs mids its possible to do ok ... vs hibs u have major problems yes ... which sucks. Like loch said i think .. u run different groups every night .. not used to playing ur setup 100% yet also not used to playing together.. can i also say u dont have the qualiy of players u had in pe also.. U cant expect to beat the #1 mid guild on the server. Can you ?

Cant expect to beat any mid group with the tools you have available tbh :eek:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
Cant expect to beat any mid group with the tools you have available tbh :eek:
im convinced u beat other mid groups ? surely ... if u can kill half our group.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Still.. take for example the other day, mmg-dc ZW, we sprinted up behind you, got mez off, killed you and valg.. going well so far yes? instant mez.. cool np, wears off in a few secs, woot savages not assisting, zerach on sept, remish on ilum, elen on anom.. wee, we're gonna win \o/ go to bof cos savages are likely to kill our casters if i dont, cos they're like balanced.. woot, fz'd , 3 casters die to solo unassisting savages, we lose. Game = balanced keke

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
im convinced u beat other mid groups ? surely ... if u can kill half our group.
Sure we can, all our rps recently are from farming randoms, but it's not fun.. sure we can kill them but it's no challenge, and vs anything that looks like a challenge we lose. You see where we're coming from? If I wanted to farm newbs all day I wouldn't be playing alb in the first place, and if we can't win vs anything decent, it's time to quit

Septina

Part of the furniture
What the game needs imo is for healers to lose the sojourner line and bg/grapple to be toned down a bit.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs are easier(though hibs are still hard) than mids if the mids have 3-4 FZ+grapple+sms/bd.

But hey i play so shit so ignore me. :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
All this thread needs si ssome jh/np people saying prydwen sucks and FADEH .. and this thread goes off the scale QQ
no
prydwen rox xDD, and you can beat jh in rvr on prydwen cus they are playing ezmode hib :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Still.. take for example the other day, mmg-dc ZW, we sprinted up behind you, got mez off, killed you and valg.. going well so far yes? instant mez.. cool np, wears off in a few secs, woot savages not assisting, zerach on sept, remish on ilum, elen on anom.. wee, we're gonna win \o/ go to bof cos savages are likely to kill our casters if i dont, cos they're like balanced.. woot, fz'd , 3 casters die to solo unassisting savages, we lose. Game = balanced keke

Why do you expect too win when we split up on casters, or as you put it "not assisting"?

splitting up >> your bg

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno, mebbe I'm not used to tanks being able to solo other classes in under 2s, guess I should play mid some!

Having said that, the point of assisting is to kill stuff before they can be healed, so savages prolly don't need to, silly meh!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
first of all grats to my little solokobbie of doom!
second, sycho, why whine when you doesn't even have a set grp that cannot compete? doubt zerach is strafing, it's prolly you that hasn't found the stick button and try to run around him and hit

yeah just like you havent found spreadheals yet or mezbuttons? xDD

btw what class is zerach anyway??

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Any light tank solos a caster fairly easy, know fact.

The point of splitting up is keeping you guys interupted while bof wears of.

Anyway, if you play with that fg for half as long as we played ours, i bet we will see alot more of "balanced" fights.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'm only gona say, well done for sticking to one char and gratz on rr9 :p

Oh and Sycho MSN u ass

and remi stfu!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
My guild are disgusted by the comments posted here by some of maelstrom, hope you enjoyed it and found it very fun to comment about their playstyles aswell as mine, no one plays perfect and no one knows rvr from scratch.Enjoy your game...

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
Any light tank solos a caster fairly easy, know fact.

The point of splitting up is keeping you guys interupted while bof wears of.

Anyway, if you play with that fg for half as long as we played ours, i bet we will see alot more of "balanced" fights.
Savages view of balance = LOL I just one shotted half their group, /flex irl, they sux0r. Never gonna get to play with a fg every day cos people get annoyed that alb is so hard (que QQ haha n00bs! posts) and just quit.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
My guild are disgusted by the comments posted here by some of maelstrom, hope you enjoyed it and found it very fun to comment about their playstyles aswell as mine, no one plays perfect and no one knows rvr from scratch.Enjoy your game...

Well, you were the one accusing us of lagg-cheating, wasnt it?

Hope you enjoyed it and found it very fun to comment.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Well lag abused. :puke:

Tell remish he's the biggest cheating piece of shit ever in daoc, unstick and face you still can't hit him, this isn't funny, i will report him soon with fraps evidence, noticed zerach died way faster than him says it all.
Fucking cheating easymode fotm piece of shit he is, fucking easygard, may aswell just delete as an alb since it's so gimped now unless you are in caba group.

and you wonder why we got annoyed and insulted you? try and think of the consequences of insulting people before you complain that we where nasty back

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
Tell remish he's the biggest cheating piece of shit ever in daoc, unstick and face you still can't hit him, this isn't funny, i will report him soon with fraps evidence, noticed zerach died way faster than him says it all.
Fucking cheating easymode fotm piece of shit he is, fucking easygard, may aswell just delete as an alb since it's so gimped now unless you are in caba group.

and you wonder why we got annoyed and insulted you? try and think of the consequences of insulting people before you complain that we where nasty back

Yes directing comments at other people without to the actual person makes things better?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

Dont worry, i dont really mind what these people say about me, because i know who's talking:

people who have big E-peens over a MMORPG, the genre which is at the bottom of the skill-ladder somewhere next to pong and pacman...
nidmtbtwsbg

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
lol? i look away an hour or two and thread goes rampage :eek6:

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Anyone do doesn't think albion is extremely underpowered atm is either lying or a retard, period.

And no, i'm not saying that becouse i'm an alb, heck, i haven't rvred seriously with my minstrel for over a year. But i do rvr with my bard and kill albs alot, and most of the fights we win is not becouse we play better, but becouse we have it easier. And same goes for mid vs alb, mid vs hib is fairly balanced atm, even tho a grappling hibpbaoegroup will probably win most of the times unless mids have very good healers (amnesia / zephyr)

Can't see why you just can't admit you have it easier that albs? I bet you play good but that's not really the issue, PE play good aswell, and AD on excal play very good.. But they will still loose to a hib or midgroup that plays as good as them. There's where the problem is.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I know what i said was wrong, i do not care what comments you wish to throw at me after this because i will just laugh at it more.Anyway i didn't mean to be offensive at start i posted it really as a joke and after what happened earlier, i have played my merc for ages in rvr so i know when you get target out of range whilst being next to it this isn't right(guess it was his connection), using stick/face whatever you need to use at the time.

I do not care if we win, i do not care if we played bad, i accept people being humans and like i said we do not run dedicated players all the time and have new people to rvr with.I post a comment from my opinion then you degrade the rest of the guild, both things are stupid and shows how bad daoc community has became.I am an adult in real life yet i acted stupid here, maybe i should just take a break, didn't mean what i said anyway.

Have fun maelstrom, play the game how you like, just like anyone else does which i should of accepted earlier and not been so stupid.There, apology to you all.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
How to get high RR:

1) Choose realm:

Hibernia or Midgard.

2) Farm clueless albs and have "even-ish" fights against hib/mid.

3) ding rr11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom