Gratz Zerach RR9 !

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
and you whine about losing to a dedicated grp thats almost always the same people and all rr8/9?
maybe this has something to do with it

Then why don't i moan about bad omen/everlast/eclipse/NP?

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
anything im involved in dook is bound to frigging prawn .. u should know this brother :C

Hehe...

<3 joo snoz ;>

Septina

Part of the furniture
Zerach said:
its 43434343^H^H^H^H^H^H fyi.
And chanter is more easymode than savage. Yes I have a chanter also.

Chanter's are interruptable, savages are not :p nuff said...

Gratz tho :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Chanter's are interruptable, savages are not :p nuff said...

Gratz tho :)

savages are grappleble(sp?) chanters are not ;d

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Forgot to add boooom is good too...

No booooom isn't good at all.

But nvm all that, such a fun thread this is alrdy with instant grp member grats then wajn, oh well.

Grats Zerach.

A

Aoln

Bubble said:
people that get to RR9 so fast either have a very understanding Wife or are very very very single (and have far too much free time)
Or just play the same char for a long time..

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
grats fotm, well done f8anytimef8anytimef8anytime

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Edlina said:
No booooom isn't good at all.

But nvm all that, such a fun thread this is alrdy with instant grp member grats then wajn, oh well.

Grats Zerach.
dunno wtf u going on about ... Neod (boooom) was one of (top 3) best healers i ever played with .. also hes a damn fine sm .. only one id have in group apart from valle and miricle... and also his warrior is fucking good too. Apart from his temper neod is pure perfection when it comes to daoc.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
first of all grats to my little solokobbie of doom!
second, sycho, why whine when you doesn't even have a set grp that cannot compete? doubt zerach is strafing, it's prolly you that hasn't found the stick button and try to run around him and hit, as Elendar said, spanish(?) low rr grp AoD zergers, does FAAAAAR better than you did when you rolled your GG out.

and i think what Shike said summed everything up pretty well, why can't you just say well played Zerach, grats! <- ? instead you have to show your gimpyness and whine, get over it and try to compete instead of join <APK Defenders>.

Nuff said. Lalalallaaaaaaa!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Gratz Zerach... shame to see such jealousy in this thread though think you pwned a few ppl a few to many times :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
plain and simple:

Grats :>

After played against DH-style grps and MAelmstorm, i rly feel for albs. nurf toa.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
first of all grats to my little solokobbie of doom!
second, sycho, why whine when you doesn't even have a set grp that cannot compete? doubt zerach is strafing, it's prolly you that hasn't found the stick button and try to run around him and hit, as Elendar said, spanish(?) low rr grp AoD zergers, does FAAAAAR better than you did when you rolled your GG out.

and i think what Shike said summed everything up pretty well, why can't you just say well played Zerach, grats! <- ? instead you have to show your gimpyness and whine, get over it and try to compete instead of join <APK Defenders>.

NP on excal are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than you can ever be.

Mr Spreadheal Easymode.

Corran

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:

wasnt well played tbh.. but then i think that for all people that assist poorly and stick to targets while hitting the odd style. Only people in your group that would deserve grats would be some of your support imo :p

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
wasnt well played tbh.. but then i think that for all people that assist poorly and stick to targets while hitting the odd style. Only people in your group that would deserve grats would be some of your support imo :p
Stop crying and move on we seen you opinion.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
NP on excal are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than you can ever be.

Mr Spreadheal Easymode.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yer they FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better farming rr1 albs all day.

Oh well matt i try and be friends with u ... no for some truths.

FL is a very poor guild that enjoys whining 100x more then playing. You blame your poor play on nerf this and nerf that .. while PE were farming the server u spent ur time QQing on BW about nerf bds NERf savages, All fucking bullshit.

Is boring as hell .. if u hate alb so much why not fucking reroll mid ewxcal and go get farmed by RR and DH ? Go ahead and do it.

Sick of ur shit saying we are less then np or jh. WTF ,., as ive said before our players have just as much credability in daoc or other games to be on par with these excal guilds .. we can only fight wahts in front of us and comparing both servers is frigging stupid.

Im a guy who would rather say .. hey ur good .. or stfu .. ur a guy who would rather say HAHA HE SUCKS HE SUCKS HE SUCKS .. tbh its pathetic. open the fuckign curtains a little and realise me and my guild are real people .. and what u say pisses us off IRL . Maybe one day we meet .. what then ? u expect me to shake ur hand or what ? Quit the whine or quit the fucking GAME ? ok ?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
why can't you just say well played Zerach, grats! <- ?

I can say grats Zerach: GRATS Zerach :clap:

Cant say well played. I remember an URL Elendar send me once from Zerach his PoV and it was poor performance. I remember a movie he put up himselves and it was poor performance. I remember a screenshot from himselves where it shows he pressed 34 instead of 43 (or smth similiar) xD

Sure those are snapshots; but I didnt see any material where I think 'jeez Im impressed'.

IT deserves a grats to show dedication to play a toon to RR9; yep. Then again majority (all?) RP was made during the long lasting overpowered Mid-era: ASD, bugged quads, insta-taunt and now 4.4 spd h2h-weapons combined with too many FZ

Its not really hard to win if you got 3 healers immune to any damage for 10 seconds and savages hitting with thrust-greaves on AF885 for 350~ mainhand on 1.7~ swing-speed.

I dont know what is worse: Midgard overpowered stuff or the huge ego some of you guys put up thinking it comes down to absolute skill only.

In the end grats; ofcourse. :fluffle:

And about chanters being as overpowered as savages ZzzzzZZZ whatever.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yer they FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better farming rr1 albs all day.

Oh well matt i try and be friends with u ... no for some truths.

FL is a very poor guild that enjoys whining 100x more then playing. You blame your poor play on nerf this and nerf that .. while PE were farming the server u spent ur time QQing on BW about nerf bds NERf savages, All fucking bullshit.

Is boring as hell .. if u hate alb so much why not fucking reroll mid ewxcal and go get farmed by RR and DH ? Go ahead and do it.

Sick of ur shit saying we are less then np or jh. WTF ,., as ive said before our players have just as much credability in daoc or other games to be on par with these excal guilds .. we can only fight wahts in front of us and comparing both servers is frigging stupid.

Im a guy who would rather say .. hey ur good .. or stfu .. ur a guy who would rather say HAHA HE SUCKS HE SUCKS HE SUCKS .. tbh its pathetic. open the fuckign curtains a little and realise me and my guild are real people .. and what u say pisses us off IRL . Maybe one day we meet .. what then ? u expect me to shake ur hand or what ? Quit the whine or quit the fucking GAME ? ok ?

You insult my guild for no reason in this thread and come back with stupid comments just because i give my opinion on one of your players.If you may notice midgard now with 3-4 FZ'ers is impossible to beat nearly unless you are running a good caster group, yes i am fucking pissed off the way mythic screws tanks over but it also pisses me off when ***** say shit about my guild for no reason.

We got new players who haven't rvred much unlike yours, i take what i can, i do not degrade any other guild members, so you saying elendar and valgair's comments were fine?

Ok i am out of line and pissed off but when people do things like that you can't blame me.Public enemies had high rr people and usually same in group, all good players too, there hope you proud of yourselves and flaming other people aswell as bragging like you normally do.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
I can say grats Zerach: GRATS Zerach :clap:

Cant say well played. I remember an URL Elendar send me once from Zerach his PoV and it was poor performance. I remember a movie he put up himselves and it was poor performance. I remember a screenshot from himselves where it shows he pressed 34 instead of 43 (or smth similiar) xD

Sure those are snapshots; but I didnt see any material where I think 'jeez Im impressed'.

IT deserves a grats to show dedication to play a toon to RR9; yep. Then again majority (all?) RP was made during the long lasting overpowered Mid-era: ASD, bugged quads, insta-taunt and now 4.4 spd h2h-weapons combined with too many FZ

Its not really hard to win if you got 3 healers immune to any damage for 10 seconds and savages hitting with thrust-greaves on AF885 for 350~ mainhand on 1.7~ swing-speed.

I dont know what is worse: Midgard overpowered stuff or the huge ego some of you guys put up thinking it comes down to absolute skill only.

In the end grats; ofcourse. :fluffle:

And about chanters being as overpowered as savages ZzzzzZZZ whatever.
Ur dutch i dont hold that against you :)

Tbh learn to play druid better before giving out tips. Ur hardly impressive urself mate.
No offence. Heard of interupts ? cant say ive ever seenu spam root on me once. . ?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Whine and flame makes the world a better place. IMHO meights :m00:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
If our caster group plays perfectly: Mael plays utterly shite = we win
If our caster group plays perfectly: Mael plays below average = they win

Nuff said, grats to rr9 on hard mode though!

Traia

Fledgling Freddie
GRATS!

And omg..... Boooom ROCKS!

/slap all naughty ppl that says otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom