Gratz Zerach RR9 !

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
FL is a very poor guild that enjoys whining 100x more then playing. You blame your poor play on nerf this and nerf that .. while PE were farming the server u spent ur time QQing on BW about nerf bds NERf savages, All fucking bullshit.
?

I think the savage is fine as it is tbh, it gives the weak and pathetic players like you a chance xDDD

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
If our caster group plays perfectly: Mael plays utterly shite = we win
If our caster group plays perfectly: Mael plays below average = they win

Nuff said, grats to rr9 on hard mode though!
yes because u have played midgard and know so well.

How did septina's guild do on midgard ? Why did pbuck quit midgard because he got pwned in everlast ?

Answer me these questions please before making super statements.

Ye bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
I think the savage is fine as it is tbh, it gives the weak and pathetic players like you a chance xDDD
jaja go take ur depressing (every post is a whine) shit to some other thread. Ur like fh's cheif whiner since xeanor quit.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

How did septina's guild do on midgard ? Why did pbuck quit midgard because he got pwned in everlast ?

Why you attacking my guild when we got 50% new players who have hardly rvred and you except us to be gods vs your group?

You do know alb at the moment has to have a lot of luck or play extremely good(200%) to beat your group?no it's not bullshit either, you even know yourself but do not admit it.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
We got new players who haven't rvred much unlike yours, i take what i can, i do not degrade any other guild members, so you saying elendar and valgair's comments were fine?
don't normaly like to be nasty but if you start insulting zerach you should hardly except anything else

Septina

Part of the furniture
snoz said:

Only reason our guild failed on mid was cause 90% of the guild played hib/exc actively also....

and atm, both mids and hibs have it very easy in rvr cause of all the goodies they got with ToA.

Mids with 3 - 4 FZ per group.
Hibs pbae groups with bg/grapple.

All realms got the same abilities with toa but all realms are different also meaning some realm will benefit more from the stuff than the other.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

Septina's guild never rvr'ed, pbuck got bored of dying cos EL fucking suck, and went back to hib/exc. Do you really think you win most fights because you outskill people snoz? If so, I'll cease arguing and call you god or whatever, cos I know there's no point.. But heh, if you do, my estimate of your intelligence will go down quite a bit :)

ps: you tried alb vs mid recently? if not, how can you comment back on what I'm saying without making yourself a hypocrit

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
jaja go take ur depressing (every post is a whine) shit to some other thread. Ur like fh's cheif whiner since xeanor quit.

Whining:
Definition: [adj] long and high-pitched like a whine or plaintive crying

most of what i say doesnt fall under that defenition, but your post certainly does, keep those tears away m8!! :rolleyes:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
Septina's guild never rvr'ed, pbuck got bored of dying cos EL fucking suck, and went back to hib/exc. Do you really think you win most fights because you outskill people snoz? If so, I'll cease arguing and call you god or whatever, cos I know there's no point.. But heh, if you do, my estimate of your intelligence will go down quite a bit :)

ps: you tried alb vs mid recently? if not, how can you comment back on what I'm saying without making yourself a hypocrit
ok well same thing ask about pe pre toa ? did u beat us cause u outskilled us or what ?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
whenever albs win its because thier pure ultimate skill in daocing m8s :m00:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
Whining:
Definition: [adj] long and high-pitched like a whine or plaintive crying

most of what i say doesnt fall under that defenition, but your post certainly does, keep those tears away m8!! :rolleyes:
:) :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
ok well same thing ask about pve pre toa ? did u beat us cause u outskilled us or what ?

Do you seriously believe that the game is more balanced now than pre toa snoz? :eek:
imo, mid is more overpowered than ever now with toa... but that's just my opinion!

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Only reason our guild failed on mid was cause 90% of the guild played hib/exc actively also....

and atm, both mids and hibs have it very easy in rvr cause of all the goodies they got with ToA.

Mids with 3 - 4 FZ per group.
Hibs pbae groups with bg/grapple.

All realms got the same abilities with toa but all realms are different also meaning some realm will benefit more from the stuff than the other.

Thought they gave up cause they realise that you need a zerg to kill some of the ml encounters/artefacts the hibs can do with a 1-2fg and a couple of animists.

Anyway it´s rarely that some realm is harder that makes people move back quick, more that it´s a lot more work then most think to change realm. Toa made it even harder.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Ur dutch i dont hold that against you :)

Tbh learn to play druid better before giving out tips. Ur hardly impressive urself mate.
No offence. Heard of interupts ? cant say ive ever seenu spam root on me once. . ?

did you ever play against FZ-squads as a hib/alb?
did you ever play against bg/grapple squads as a alb/midwithout1-3fzbackup?

did? then you are a retard, who cant understand simple game mechanics.
didnt? then stfu, bored with the ego of yours now.

ofc no offense.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Well snoz i am waiting for an answer? you think i am not a fair player?i do not abuse anyone hardly especially without a reason any alb can tell you that, i am just saying what i saw but then again some of your guild have to throw harsh insults at my guild just because of me saying something about zerach, ok it was wrong but so were you doing that.

But then again can think what you like of me or my guild i do not care anymore, i hate no players i just hated what happened at the time and got annoyed.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
whenever albs win its because thier pure ultimate skill in daocing m8s :m00:

Dude, seriously... You're really not doing yourself any favours.

Snoz makes reasonable posts based on his experiences and personal opinions and seems to be doing his best to make up for the absolute shit you and some others in your guild post on a daily basis.

You make yourself look more retarded in almost every post you make, it's getting really tired now.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
Do you seriously believe that the game is more balanced now than pre toa snoz? :eek:
imo, mid is more overpowered than ever now with toa... but that's just my opinion!
ur pe group was overpowered pre toa. We could get jump, play perfect, still lose. Yes u had very good players .. i respected/respect u for that and have told fadeh many times. On the other hand we are ez mode noobs ... thx.

Now its abit fucked yes. Yer ur rr5 (average) caster group can kill 3 of our group in 10 seconds. Any other rr5 group would not get one kill on us. So tell me if its so unbalanced .. discounting realm ranks.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Dude, seriously... You're really not doing yourself any favours.

Snoz makes reasonable posts based on his experiences and personal opinions and seems to be doing his best to make up for the absolute shit you and some others in your guild post on a daily basis.

You make yourself look more retarded in almost every post you make, it's getting really tired now.

Some guys take this faaar too serious, im not one of those. :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
dunno wtf u going on about ... Neod (boooom) was one of (top 3) best healers i ever played with .. also hes a damn fine sm .. only one id have in group apart from valle and miricle... and also his warrior is fucking good too. Apart from his temper neod is pure perfection when it comes to daoc.

He was prly a fine healer, but he's not a good sm. And as for filling that last spot in your grp banan does it much better than booom ever did with his sm.

Perhaps he's good to have along for farming warderzergs though.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
Some guys take this faaar too serious, im not one of those. :p

That's because you do not have any idea what's going on half the time xD

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
ur pe group was overpowered pre toa. We could get jump, play perfect, still lose. Yes u had very good players .. i respected/respect u for that and have told fadeh many times. On the other hand we are ez mode noobs ... thx.

Now its abit fucked yes. Yer ur rr5 (average) caster group can kill 3 of our group in 10 seconds. Any other rr5 group would not get one kill on us. So tell me if its so unbalanced .. discounting realm ranks.
Getting jumped != playing perfectly.. anyway, we had all the 'bonuses' so to speak.. high rr group, relics, group that played together every day.. even then it was a struggle to beat you when you were lower rr. Now.. our caster group is lower rr, you don't have relics, change group nearly every day cos of bd/sm problems, and yet it's 1/100 that we win. Oh and regarding your previous post to me, no I didn't think we outskilled you, but in a fair fight that we didn't get very often due to adds on both sides, it was a fun and challenging fight vs you. Cos the game was balanced, you see? Now it's just.. 'eek, inc mael add' or something, use all ra's, ml's etc, still die even when your savages don't assist, and we kill 3 people in the first 10s. Not your fault that you play mid, I just think if your opinion of daoc is that it's balanced, then you're either an idiot or high xl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom