Gratz Zerach RR9 !

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Keep onehitting enemies Zerach..i love it..grats

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Well lag abused. :puke:

he aint far off it nice unintentional warping half the time.

and nice rp whoring on the solo sorc. nice to see you all running back after 15seconds to kill me

snoz

Loyal Freddie
You albs pricks are just jealous cause zerach can get rr1-rr9 in same time it took u from rr8-rr9. Learn how to play and stop ur constant fucking whinging.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho is crying cos he cant strafe properly :(((((((((

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:

Fuck you too then.

Out of range is quite common from zerach, i dont like cheats of any kind.

Only notice zerach/remish are the ONLY players in daoc that do it....says it all to be honest.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
you strafe more then we do Sycho, and you know, when you strafe, you cant hit stuff? ;d

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
Sycho is crying cos he cant strafe properly :(((((((((

Nice lag abuse from kazaa or something?if you can't win by cheating zerg eh?bad omen do not do it...

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Nice lag abuse from kazaa or something?if you can't win by cheating zerg eh?bad omen do not do it...

i c you got owned one time too many Sychoi, take a break or sum...

remi

Fledgling Freddie
some fight ago, your pally Grappled Me, and i BG'ed Zerach....you kept trying too hit us the whole fight.

was quite amusing :fluffle:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
go ask some random for advice on how to play sycho, i'm sure any rr3 could give you some useful tips :fluffle:

and corren, master strafer

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Grats, allthough Strafing, and lag abuse is commen from all realms :x

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
go ask some random for advice on how to play sycho, i'm sure any rr3 could give you some useful tips :fluffle:

and corren, master strafer

Only decent players in maelstrom are your healers+shaman, rest of you suck, its so easy to win incase you didnt realise yet or ever will.

Maybe ask berzerk how to play a skald.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
some fight ago, your pally Grappled Me, and i BG'ed Zerach....you kept trying too hit us the whole fight.

was quite amusing :fluffle:

Quite amusing too when you realised there was 1 more style in the h2h line xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
You albs pricks are just jealous cause zerach can get rr1-rr9 in same time it took u from rr8-rr9. Learn how to play and stop ur constant fucking whinging.

im not jealous , i just made a statement. People that know me also know i dont give to much of a damn about RP's. Ask the hibs about me in sauvage when they were there yesterday :p

i just dont like when people warp run. strafing. well its a complete piece of shit but Mythic wont fix that, but then i hate /stick anyways so thats that. Warp running, thats another matter and normally completely intentional and is not part of the game mechanics. it part of abusing your way to victory.

Now i wont say he is doing it all the time and intentionally till i can say that i know for fact. i just know that when you on top of someone and getting out of range messages constantly there is something wrong.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Only decent players in maelstrom are your healers+shaman, rest of you suck, its so easy to win incase you didnt realise yet or ever will.

Maybe ask berzerk how to play a skald.

only good players in your group is ...humm....noone ? :((((((((((

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
only good players in your group is ...humm....noone ? :((((((((((

We can't help alb being gimped at the moment vs neverlosemode.

Forgot to add boooom is good too...

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt require much brain to be a tank.. play a support class before starting telling who suck and who doesnt suck?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
people that get to RR9 so fast either have a very understanding Wife or are very very very single (and have far too much free time)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Forgot to add boooom is good too...

stop smoking man, boooom sucks donkeyballs tbh... (banan is like 100x better tbh) and chill out Sycho, jesus.. maaan.. /huggles the old alb

Grats Zerach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom