Gratz To Fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
To prove the ramble he posts about how he runs over people all the time zzzzzz...

Topic was not "Fear is best guild on server" was it..it was taht they have most RP in server history...deny it all you want but thats a fact.

Yes Requiem had it for ages what exactly does that have to do with anything...they had 6 relics and run with set groups and still lost a whole lot. Alot of their RP was made from campgroups at portals with 6 relics (grelli ani + 6 more mages anyone)...nothing skillful in that either.

Most RP != most skill. But that was not what post was about from start so.

also the fact, that when Requiem were largest, they were about 25%+ of the server population, it was insane.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
well fear certainly haven't shown any "pwnage" so why should he

vid or it didnt happen!!111 ?

and who are you to even use the word "pwnage" in a sentence?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
1 of <Fear> founders..left cam when population dropped to zzz

What you have to do with fear and camlann? You left to bad, soo sad, end of story.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
What you have to do with fear and camlann? You left to bad, soo sad, end of story.

Lol kindly shut it or give the same treatment to all people posting here that dont play more on Cam, which would mean like 90% of posts.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid seriously, shut your mouth. you have obviously no idea about anything, with every post you make your statements are getting more absurd and ridiculous, for your own good: shut up!
skold being a fanboi of xtor is nothing new also, but infact we had some good grps out after xtor left the game :>

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
guys, i am soo sorry realy i am. Where can i buy Fear emblem t-shirt xD?

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
can i get a t-shirt with Fear emblem and text " i pwned Fear, the best guild on camlann" ?? :drink:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
ProDMaN said:
can i get a t-shirt with Fear emblem and text " i pwned Fear, the best guild on camlann" ?? :drink:

you can get dom tshirts by using the link in my sig :D

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
ProDMaN said:

that would only be half true wouldnt it :<? silly mexican :fluffle:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
gratz fear for first 100+ reply post in over 2 months! thanks to everyone for adding either their congratz/spam to the post, couldn't have done it without ya all.
p.s. last over 100 reply post made by a fear member too! :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yeah you guys rock

tell me, what "good" group has fear ever consistantly even put up a fight against?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Cetus it`s not normal to congratulate your self, you could atlist pay someone to do it for you x). ;x Why bahumat is soo silent, uhmmm what is his hand touching soo gently between his legs. :O

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
yeah you guys rock

tell me, what "good" group has fear ever consistantly even put up a fight against?

Is there any group ever that you would call good then? That you were not in yourself.............

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Is there any group ever that you would call good then? That you were not in yourself.............

Soo in your opinion camlann is more about groups then solo? Ever came to your brain that camlann still stay`s more or less alive becouse, its way much better to solo, duo then on rvr servers. No need to search the bridges, not that much of people using buffbots besides fear. If a person prefures to solo insted of zerging no rew`s in goth for 40 mins, it`s a +.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Soo in your opinion camlann is more about groups then solo? Ever came to your brain that camlann still stay`s more or less alive becouse, its way much better to solo, duo then on rvr servers. No need to search the bridges, not that much of people using buffbots besides fear. If a person prefures to solo insted of zerging no rew`s in goth for 40 mins, it`s a +.

Where in the post (or any of my posts in this thread) do I say that? Its the critics that say Fear sucks and they never run competitive 8 vs 8 that got this total fixation on group play not me. All I ever stated in this thread really is that <Fear> has 1. Survived since Camlann start. 2. Got the most RP in server history...if it took them way to long or if they did not take them the "correct" way in some peoples mind, I could not care less about really. The guild that had more points up until now, sure as hell did not take them in a better way.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:

skold has never been in any grp, he just hovers through gothwaite onehitting fullgroups

and kindrid, maybe think be4 u post, or in case u do that and the only thing you want is to provoke nedo, then you suck hard at it.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't even been in any of the groups i would consider good, but i know fear sure as hell wasn't one of them ;)

and who cares about most guild rps, all it means is you've managed to have gms that care, sometimes. how many original fear members are still active? not like the fear as it is now has anything more to do with the original guild than nexus has to do with requiem (mayah is a gm!11).

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
You care enough to start a "you never had a good fg" when all this thread was about was most RP ever on server :flame:

And ye I care enough to let this forum pwn my worktime instaed of fixing this fucked up Oracle db which says alot about how bored I am :/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
Tbh Cetus it`s not normal to congratulate your self, you could atlist pay someone to do it for you x). ;x Why bahumat is soo silent, uhmmm what is his hand touching soo gently between his legs. :O

Haha I love the fact you are so obsessed with me. Its like a little gay pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom