Gratz To Fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Kallahanden said:
Aaaaaw you get this cocky because u played in a half-assed grp for 2 weeks? Every time we had decent players on (not saying we wtf the serve) we did INDEED wtf you grp so badly Mvv didnt even get his fop up..

oww you meanie :x

:twak:

Most of the evenings the pug got owned but we had one very good evening where won most fights, and like 4 times of Fear guildgroup

ah well Camlann is history for over a year and a half now and Classic was the final nail in the coffin. The short live up from Project Camlann didn't last more then 2 months regretably

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
we enjoyed playing had alot of fun and especualy alot of laughs about fear :> mvv smile to that

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
wtf where is fear >.<, feels realy leonly need some entertaining posts. bahumat wake up FFS.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
we enjoyed playing had alot of fun and especualy alot of laughs about fear :> mvv smile to that

ye that one night.. i doubt you laughed anywhere close as much as i did when i heard about the recordings of "the paper warrior" :)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
fear 8vs8 zone, average rr7-8. one hour later: 1200rps, 8 deaths. logged off. didnt return to the zone for 2 weeks. nodoubt: to many absent ppl. /who fear = 11.

fear gothwait, 6 man group. 4 man pug inc, fear down. fear away for 20 mins. fear back. 8 man. rr6-11. good game :>

was a pleasure to farm you. fear had never decent groups. si groups were ok, that nithos stuff just a shame. only some good individualists, also nodoubt tbh and warpig imo, but never did well as a team, at least they werent the best.

lets bet a bit: in the next 10 post someone from fear will tell me that they pwned everyone in the zone. and that people just have to download maulerz movie.

the movie with a strange theurg and a group ra dumping rr3 aes dana w/o bodyguard , rr3 ruin pug, nexus crap and other low rr PC outcomes. great work, really.
just one question: why didnt you bring out movies vs such groups after 1 week? seems like fears movies are just recorded when all the good groups left (just watch cizots, WC? victims, not enemies. outcome? after all decent groups left cam).

lf some hardcore flames, getting boring her, somehow.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Absofuckalutly agree with shint there... strong words with evidance to true sorryass stroy of fear :) You guys were supposed to be the main grp to opose THE ARCH ENEMY from girl servers :>>. After all you are numberone guild on camlann by rp and pve items :)). I blame fear for death of camlann and split of PC.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
. 8 man. rr6-11. good game :>

something fishy about this comment, oh wait its that we have never had a rr11 player and the only rr10 we have ever had left game like a week after getting rr10. dont think we have ever ran a group without at least one rr lower than 5 in it.shint was that u or the new owner in the cizot vid where hes like 3 RR's lower than u and does like 500% damage on u with heals?
thanks for spamming.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
cuz the fact that you don't have a rr11 player makes his whole post invalid, right?

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
i like Fear, they make me laugh :) , without them i would quit :(

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
cuz the fact that you don't have a rr11 player makes his whole post invalid, right?

ofc not, it's true that our grps had an average rr of 6 in hib loop

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Rest in peace Armav, Skarpheden (fuckin name), Wardaug... rest is crap.

logo.jpg

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
thanks for spamming.
Shintari made another usefull post on this forum... so not spamming, that's fact.

Spamming will in some posts, when Fear will start attack me...for everyone I "was" (im not play, i don't want be ghost on death Camlann xD) noob theurg and rps leecher! But then, why I was allways in fg of guild which i had under name?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
something fishy about this comment, oh wait its that we have never had a rr11 player and the only rr10 we have ever had left game like a week after getting rr10. dont think we have ever ran a group without at least one rr lower than 5 in it.shint was that u or the new owner in the cizot vid where hes like 3 RR's lower than u and does like 500% damage on u with heals?
thanks for spamming.

Want screens where fear zerker does Xuriel does 170 dmg with main hand fullboted on my druid and 150 on lvl 37 druid pet ?:)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
we have never had a rr11 player and the only rr10 we have ever had left game like a week after getting rr10.

oh, thought izdor would be higher. anyway, if its rr9 or 11 changes nothing tbh :>
and its not me in the movie. i quitted before fear had their run over west coast and hmmmm tox team.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Want screens where fear zerker does Xuriel does 170 dmg with main hand fullboted on my druid and 150 on lvl 37 druid pet ?:)

Want screen where ur fullbotted warrior hits me for 90dmg?

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
and i suppose the major difference with our groups is that we dont take the same members every time, u find a different 8 in almost every group with maybe 1 or 2 who play essential classes. for obvious reasons when we had our set group etc we did alot better but nowadays its just not worth it. rather have fun with our members than be exclusive to people. and for the record i dont think i have ever been in a fear group that lost to any variation of the "shint" name

R

Rattich

gratz fear... about time requiem got overtaken, they just hadn't as much as heart as we had ;)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Rattich said:
gratz fear... about time requiem got overtaken, they just hadn't as much as heart as we had ;)
thx ratt, havent heard from u in an age ^^

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
fear 8vs8 zone, average rr7-8. one hour later: 1200rps, 8 deaths. logged off. didnt return to the zone for 2 weeks. nodoubt: to many absent ppl. /who fear = 11.

fear gothwait, 6 man group. 4 man pug inc, fear down. fear away for 20 mins. fear back. 8 man. rr6-11. good game :>

was a pleasure to farm you. fear had never decent groups. si groups were ok, that nithos stuff just a shame. only some good individualists, also nodoubt tbh and warpig imo, but never did well as a team, at least they werent the best.

lets bet a bit: in the next 10 post someone from fear will tell me that they pwned everyone in the zone. and that people just have to download maulerz movie.

the movie with a strange theurg and a group ra dumping rr3 aes dana w/o bodyguard , rr3 ruin pug, nexus crap and other low rr PC outcomes. great work, really.
just one question: why didnt you bring out movies vs such groups after 1 week? seems like fears movies are just recorded when all the good groups left (just watch cizots, WC? victims, not enemies. outcome? after all decent groups left cam).

lf some hardcore flames, getting boring her, somehow.

Show us youre vid where you show how much you "pwn" then...cmon you can do it..gimme link...you keep askign for proof of pwnage but dont see youre own proof.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to burst any bubbles but Fear are obviously not the best guild on the server... I mean, they had a couple of decent groups in the space of 3 years or something, dying down and re-emmerging (sp :|) when there was no competition and just running around fighting n00bs

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Nedo said:
Show us youre vid where you show how much you "pwn" then...cmon you can do it..gimme link...you keep askign for proof of pwnage but dont see youre own proof.

well fear certainly haven't shown any "pwnage" so why should he

vid or it didnt happen!!111 ?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
well fear certainly haven't shown any "pwnage" so why should he

vid or it didnt happen!!111 ?

To prove the ramble he posts about how he runs over people all the time zzzzzz...

Topic was not "Fear is best guild on server" was it..it was taht they have most RP in server history...deny it all you want but thats a fact.

Yes Requiem had it for ages what exactly does that have to do with anything...they had 6 relics and run with set groups and still lost a whole lot. Alot of their RP was made from campgroups at portals with 6 relics (grelli ani + 6 more mages anyone)...nothing skillful in that either.

Most RP != most skill. But that was not what post was about from start so.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
To prove the ramble he posts about how he runs over people all the time zzzzzz...

Topic was not "Fear is best guild on server" was it..it was taht they have most RP in server history...deny it all you want but thats a fact.

Yes Requiem had it for ages what exactly does that have to do with anything...they had 6 relics and run with set groups and still lost a whole lot. Alot of their RP was made from campgroups at portals with 6 relics (grelli ani + 6 more mages anyone)...nothing skillful in that either.

Most RP != most skill. But that was not what post was about from start so.

And you are?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
And you are?

1 of <Fear> founders..left cam when population dropped to zzz and in game friends like Ratt Skarp, Iz, Spis, Klette, Rarely, Zanzie Mail and so on quit server.

Dunno what that really has to do with the issue that <Fear> has most RP on server to do though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom