Gratz To Fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Sorry I dont speak R-Tard, please retype your sentence.

gay.jpg

All is crystal clear now Mr.Bahumat

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Watch out, Kindrid is posting pics from his private personal collection now..

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
He is the princess in the midle, romantic evning with two of his pals and a botle of cheap shampane . xD

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Kindrid, I wonder where you got that image honestly :S I mean, I'm SURE your google history doesn't contain "Gay celebrations" or "Gay Man UK" =<

But then... It's you.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
ROFL You are all very popular, can see many people congratulating you exept guild members. Fear = noob guild. :---)))))

aaaw.. then why did you ask me to put in a good word for you when u wanted to apply?

your lonely :fluffle:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
ProDMaN said:
can i apply the best guild of camlann ? :wanker:

Only guild that survived since start is 1 way to measure "best", now you can add most RP in server history to that. Go on list the guild you played in and in what way they were/is best on server. :m00:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Kallahanden said:
aaaw.. then why did you ask me to put in a good word for you when u wanted to apply?

your lonely :fluffle:

Thats not realy true .. i just liked the time when we duo`d and kicked asses vs many ;), there were few good players in fear.You were one of them =). Honestly i would never join a guild, who lose to a realy, realy random pug of doom :D with a set group ^^ and chain nr soloers in goth, but sometimes its other way around :D. Makes me feel good inside when 4 soloer`s unite and kick the ass of 6 people fear grp with all key classes rofl! .

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Kallahanden said:
sry we are english speaking :(

What about the wave of frenchy`s in your guild :D? As i thought took them just becouse of their high rr-nes .

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Nedo said:
Only guild that survived since start is 1 way to measure "best", now you can add most RP in server history to that. Go on list the guild you played in and in what way they were/is best on server. :m00:

capwned ^^

altough being best is kinda temporary, the fact that Fear still is there is an achievement

when this server is over the admins prolly have to ban the last 2 players and they are both playing in Fear

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
kindrid said:
i would never join a guild, who lose to a realy, realy random pug of doom :D with a set group ^^

that pug of doom had an average of RR9, the right classes, me and Ventrilo

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Thats not realy true .. i just liked the time when we duo`d and kicked asses vs many ;), there were few good players in fear.You were one of them =). Honestly i would never join a guild, who lose to a realy, realy random pug of doom :D with a set group ^^ and chain nr soloers in goth, but sometimes its other way around :D. Makes me feel good inside when 4 soloer`s unite and kick the ass of 6 people fear grp with all key classes rofl! .

eh fear had a setgrp anytime in the past year? naaah.

and zomg how many times havnt we pawned your crap pugs in goth with 3 players? (not talking about entire fear, just the grps im generally a part of)

and you pug of doom was reaLly rea"L"ly crap.

but i still <3 u

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
What about the wave of frenchy`s in your guild :D? As i thought took them just becouse of their high rr-nes .

Dont know about their english skills.. im not even playing camlann :touch:

but if they are worse then prodmans (which is a physical imbossibility) ill have to do a /gc quit.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Kallahanden said:
eh fear had a setgrp anytime in the past year? naaah.

and zomg how many times havnt we pawned your crap pugs in goth with 3 players? (not talking about entire fear, just the grps im generally a part of)

and you pug of doom was reaLly rea"L"ly crap.

but i still <3 u
Les fru frus Fear never pwned equaly matched grps :> oh yeah, we fight dominion fear adds and wins wow. :) After rebuff all change drasticly, fear gets knocked the fuck out leaves goth =). Then when fear lost in hib lop came excuses wich i loved the moust :D our cc was afk who won the mezz, we werent ready tho they jumped us first xD, someone needs to log soo we stop but you pod are pwned hard becouse we r fear and we think we are liit. Algen just dont lie now it shouldn`t matter to you. Perhpas you didnt notice becouse i havent made fun of you in pm`s that you could win only by hardcore leeching. Laud mouth cetus who acted realy confident and cocky got a peace of shut the fuck up =) that evening .

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Les fru frus Fear never pwned equaly matched grps :> oh yeah, we fight dominion fear adds and wins wow. :) After rebuff all change drasticly, fear gets knocked the fuck out leaves goth =). Then when fear lost in hib lop came excuses wich i loved the moust :D our cc was afk who won the mezz, we werent ready tho they jumped us first xD, someone needs to log soo we stop but you pod are pwned hard becouse we r fear and we think we are liit. Algen just dont lie now it shouldn`t matter to you. Perhpas you didnt notice becouse i havent made fun of you in pm`s that you could win only by hardcore leeching. Laud mouth cetus who acted realy confident and cocky got a peace of shut the fuck up =) that evening .

Aaaaaw you get this cocky because u played in a half-assed grp for 2 weeks? Every time we had decent players on (not saying we wtf the serve) we did INDEED wtf you grp so badly Mvv didnt even get his fop up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom