Gratz To Fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
sometime today we will have taken over number 1 spot from requiem, been a long time coming and would like to thank all the other guilds on the server for helping us get there! ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gratz to all the Fear members, Requiem held that for a long time so gotta give credit where credits due.

imo Kindrid and Cetus should marry to celebrate...Kindrid can be the bitch :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
fear has changed too much for that to really mean anything for me, but grats anyway

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
fear has changed too much for that to really mean anything for me, but grats anyway

took the words right outta my mouth :fluffle:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
imo Kindrid and Cetus should marry to celebrate...Kindrid can be the bitch :p

Imo you Dad treated you like a bitch every friday night after coming from a pub.

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
somebody has actually counted how many times shintari got pwned? :(

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL You are all very popular, can see many people congratulating you exept guild members. Fear = noob guild. :---)))))

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats :O Only took 1 1/2 years?

I Agree but yeah gratz I thought Dominion would get the before you though, the ammount they farmed.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
Imo you Dad treated you like a bitch every friday night after coming from a pub.

Sorry I dont speak R-Tard, please retype your sentence.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz guys keep it up :D

Anyone still playing that I actually played some with? Nam? Iz?

4 old Fear gm's online in daoc yesterday is pretty funny ^^

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Overdriven said:
Congrats :O Only took 1 1/2 years? ;)

Nah, way to go ^_^
2 years 5 months actually :p remember when requiem was 3rd guild worldwide right after war legend and tempest from broc ,it wasn't even a guild but oldschool community and "face" and "system of gameplay" of camlann , that has gone forever.Even forums of requiem united 3 different forums for public use - FH,JOL and daoc4players tho. Anyways grats fear :england:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
2 years 5 months actually :p remember when requiem was 3rd guild worldwide right after war legend and tempest from broc ,it wasn't even a guild but oldschool community and "face" and "system of gameplay" of camlann , that has gone forever.Even forums of requiem united 3 different forums for public use - FH,JOL and daoc4players tho. Anyways grats fear :england:

rofl i love it, we dont hear from Bonelamencer for ~6 months then BAM he comes back to correct someone and remind us of a good camlann :fluffle:

cu in 6 months buddy :england:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom